It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor, I know, I know... But still...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Oh, a fellow time hacker? Or a fellow if intelligence that can manipulate words well enough to entrance people to believing said manipulative words?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

originally posted by: Gyo01
Welp, here comes the civil war John Titor warned us about. No Olympics and everything. Mad Cow Disease is SARS instead. Boy, is this divergence quite a ways off but still quite close. I hope this isn't true but dangit... it is starting to seem legit. Remember when he wrote that when you call 911 no cops will come? Wtf...

Well some think it biblical, for instance: Luke 12:53 53They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law."
....and now times ...

Luke 3:7 7John said to the crowds coming out to be baptized by him, "You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath?

We have eliminated God... how's that working for you

Gyo01 .. not you personally

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Gyo01
you cannot hurt my emotions

a reply to: Gyo01

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
also, if you read the proto-cols, and the writings of albert pyke, you see the writings been on the wall since the 1800s for civil warz and world warz.

these guys play LONG LONG LONG ball.

they realized, you cannot just smash a dictatorship over someone, the people will say no.

but if you do it slowly, over the course of years, people will not just accept it, they will welcome it.

i know some people think its 'taboo' to think of the proto-cols as fact, but the proto-cols 'predicted' the superbowls. the fact that in 1850 they were talking about superbowls lol.

basically we are doomed, because if everyone around us accepts dystopia, thats it, its over.

and when i see everyone wearing a mask, and i see everyone rioting and looting, well i know, the 'regular' people will think they are doing what they self think. but when in reality, they are brilliantly following orders from hell.

and if the 90 percenters, agree to the two percenters rule, then the free 10 percenters, are sh!t out of luck...

Can you point us to any source material of these hyphenated protocols predicting Superbowls?

Also, two percenter rule? Like 80 billion people?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I always loved the stories about the IBM5100
A real machine that had interpreters on it that could emulate the machine language of an IBM360.
That meant that programs written in IBM Basic and APL of the day could be compiled and executed on this little machine, instead of an original System 1 or 360 that took up the real estate of a greyhound bus and were unobtainable in the timeline Titor was in.

Quite an ingenious story for a hoax....

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

John Titor, I know, I know... But still...

This is June 2020, ALL theories are back on the table - if we have a virus that targets only one particular political demographic then we have time travellers bring us warnings of things now coming to pass.

Simple.

Covid targets the elderly. Most old people vote republican. Hmmm.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Why do people flag this thread?
It contains almost no information about any John Titor or what he supposedly prophesized.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anon283799
a reply to: KKLOCO

Care to add links where he said this and what year?

Here's an archive: anonfiles.com...

Here's a 4chan John Titor theory: (Image on an external source)

Perhaps we should examine his posts more closely if we notice similarities, even if the years don't match.

That Anon-file link is spamming me like crazy. Is it legit?

Too many misdirected clicks going on there.

Good 'ol Anon.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe
Why do people flag this thread?
It contains almost no information about any John Titor or what he supposedly prophesized.

You need to have been here for a while to understand that.
Lookup all of the Titor threads in here would be a required start...

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

A hoax .

But then 2004 arrived and there was no civil war. The Olympics that year were not cancelled. “Western stability” did not “collapse” the year after, and mad cow disease did not become rampant. And the president in 2005 did not “try desperately to be the next Lincoln”. The president in 2005 was George W. Bush

After the failure of these predictions, most of the Titor activity online died down. But not all of it. In 2009, a report by John Hughston, who runs the Hoax Hunter website, named Larry Haber, a Florida entertainment lawyer, and John Rick Haber, his computer scientist brother, as the men behind John Titor

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Interesting that Trump compared himself to Lincoln this morning news.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Nothing Titor predicted has ever come true.

Guessing at pandemics (the wrong ones to boot) and political unrest is like predicting rain somewhere in the world this week.

I was there during the whole Titor mess. I will admit it was fascinating at the time. And even the detective work tracking down Larry Haber was a hoot to participate in.

But saying Titor got anything right is either willful ignorance or # stirring.

And for the guy bringing up the Protocols of Zion: Get a grip already.

Edit: Also, much of what has been pasted onto 4chan, 8chan, etc. and purported to be from Titor is retconned to hell to makes his predictions look like they have a greater accuracy rate than they do.
edit on 15-6-2020 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Dropped a star and a flag. I was just thinking about this last week. Great minds.

One thing is he did leave it open, saying that his travels would create different time stream.

But it's also evidenced he was a scam artist, hoaxer, or trying to develop an ARG at the time.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Well he gets some things right

While you sit by and watch your Constitution being torn away from you, you willfully eat poisoned food, buy manufactured products no one needs and turn an uncaring eye away from millions of people suffering and dying all around you. Is this the "Universal Law" you subscribe to?

Perhaps I should let you all in on a little secret. No one likes you in the future. This time period is looked at as being full of lazy, self-centered, civically ignorant sheep. Perhaps you should be less concerned about me and more concerned about that.

johntitor.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

there isn't going to be a civil war.

Some idiots might start a fight but the cops and military will stop them.

I doubt that a big group will even start a fight myself.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The thing about the Titor threads, is that it probably was a hoax, but a brilliant one. The science was extremely good and the pictures of the machine, it's explanation and the math... well it really had many of us by the gonads.

Many of the conversations were profound and as they developed, it spawned a kind of pseudo-reality where you could really start to imagine how the world would react to it if it was real.

Much of this is relevant presently, and for those not familiar with it... an extremely entertaining read during an unprecedented evolution in our own history.

Thank you OP for giving it a goose.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The years don’t match but that can easily be explained if you believe the multiverse theory. Not sure if I personally do or don’t but it definitely accounts for why general themes could be correct but years be way off. It’s funny that the OP brought this up. Years ago I did a lot of study on Titor. I’ve been thinking the same thing as OP mentioned about the similarities in Titor’s remarks and present day events as well.

If Titor was legit (big “if”) we can expect to see a civil war soon (if we aren’t already in one), creating two US governments that are mostly independent of the central government in... Nebraska, I think it was?

a reply to: Anon283799

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
For those of us who were “around” during the Titor tunes, we got his point. Many of Titor’s claims about “his future” are now coming to pass.

a reply to: tjocksteffe

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

what utter bollox

the mental gymnastics required to claim that titor " foretold " things are exhausting just to think about

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

what " science " ????????????????????

titors claims fell apart at every point

the picture of the " bent laser " - showed that it was just ffantasy

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

The bent laser was a bull# story like most others, however

The twin singularity gravity distortion units and the theory of operation kept a good deal of physics types mulling over it for a few weeks, and then later on, the paper that was listed was used in an attempt to get a US patent... well it got that far anyway.

The pictures of the unit in the car was very good, even though it has all been debunked. It was definitively some of the best use of science in fiction, and somewhat better than the scientific story lines of most time traveling fiction classics.

Also, back then, we had a poorer understanding of the physics we now accept. Most of mainstream science thought gravity was a particle....

edit on 16-6-2020 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join