It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can it be done? Non-lethal.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: MRinder

For the sake of humanity as a whole.

Or so that innocent people like you aren't killed accidentally. Cough *drones* cough cough.

But war is meant to inflict damage/death on the other side until they give in to what you want. It's literally meant to create a living hell for your opponent.

I have never understood rules to war. That's insanity. You inflict pain and death on the opposing sides military and civilian population until they will give anything for you to stop. You break their will completely and without mercy.

You do this to end it as quickly as possible to prevent injury and loss of life to your side.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Sticky net Shotgun round...problem solved.

The more you move the tighter it sticks to you immobilising you like a Spiders web....no suffocating as its a net....nearly immediate immobilisation.2-3 rounds and no one is going anywhere or stabbing anyone.

edit on 14-6-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Until they freak out and try to kill that dragon...

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

And idea that has been toyed with for quite some time. Main problem is that nets are a short range weapon because they are not very aerodynamic. A shotgun shell net round would require being shot from a shotgun or at least a flare gun of sorts. Just more equipment hanging from the belt to have to choose from quickly.

The initial resistance happened rather suddenly with little initial reaction because up until arrest time he had been cooperative.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Not all are phreaking out killing Dragons most are pissing themselves as they cry for their dead mothers knowing they are being pushed into the darkness and out of the good light by the hand of another man.No fear mongering , you don't see Nightclub bouncers putting up deathcounts like Chuck Norris and they deal with more druggies than the Cops do.

We are now seeing videos popping up everywhere...equally as disgusting as Floyds execution was....and the killing has definitely not stopped.?????

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

And idea that has been toyed with for quite some time. Main problem is that nets are a short range weapon because they are not very aerodynamic. A shotgun shell net round would require being shot from a shotgun or at least a flare gun of sorts. Just more equipment hanging from the belt to have to choose from quickly.

The initial resistance happened rather suddenly with little initial reaction because up until arrest time he had been cooperative.

Take off the Tazer and extra Mags and Pepper Spray and Baton..... or....lol....I am sure they can figure something out...they clearly have never wanted non-lethal so the Lawyers make it impossible, we know that dodge already....they wanted execution Inc t stay in business and needed firm legal backing to do so......its not the Cops we need to dismantle its the System they have been forced to work inside of....purging is not destroying it is cleaning out from the TOP DOWN and disconnecting Leadership from corrupt political/weaponised Lobby Groups/Corrupt Legal Systems control.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

What if the person is behind something shooting at you?

How many rounds would a sticky net hold. Has many has a 9mill? because it would need to in order to really be effective.

Remember guys we are talking about a weapon that is as effective as a gun.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Baton is an old friend. Be it the old billy club, the asp or a tonfa stick. And I really should have bought a set of collapsible tonfas when I had the chance.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Baton is an old friend. Be it the old billy club, the asp or a tonfa stick. And I really should have bought a set of collapsible tonfas when I had the chance.

Nothing like a solid piece of Hickory in my book.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I was recently hit with bear mace. It effectively incapacitated my ass. I threw a few blind punches to zero effect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join