It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Television Network outs star as gay during Pride month

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Nickelodeon is celebrating Pride month with a tweet that has social media buzzing about SpongeBob Squarepants' sexual orientation – again.

"Celebrating #Pride with the LGBTQ+ community and their allies this month and every month," the network tweeted Saturday along with photos of SpongeBob, Avatar Korra from "The Legend of Korra" and Michael D. Cohen from "Henry Danger."

www.usatoday.com...

I'm devastated by this. SpongeBob SquarePants has always been a role model. Hard working, enthusiastic, showed the seriousness about committed relationships.

I tried using my sources in Hollywood to reach out to the stars and this is what I've found.

Mr. Crabs still has his placed closed due to Covid concerns and is filing for bankrupcy. There is no idea if or when he will be able to open back up.

Patrick Starfish has reportedly moved in with Mr. Squarepants and has placed his property for sale to a California developer. They plan on putting up an In-N-Out Burger at the location.

Plankton is in seclusion but has been reported to be in talks with Tesla for new delopments and with Biden as a possible VP contender.

Sandy Squirrel, has placed herself into the care of the Betty Ford Clinic for an undiagnosed addiction to opioids.

I'm sure all here at ATS are as equally as shocked. If there are further developments, I will report them as I can.

I know this will put Covid concerns, riots on the back-burners but we shouldn't forget about The CHAZ or wearing a mask during these trying times.

Hopes an prayers out to everyone for this terrible and shocking news.

May God have mercy on all of us.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Wait. People thought he wasn't gay?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

The leave no innocence for the kid's, no mystery for them to discover about life and have taken the magic away.

Can a parent protect there kid's these days in the age of social media, social engineering corporations and agenda pushing perverts in high places.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Wait. People thought he wasn't gay?

I had no idea.

He wore a tie, had a girlfriend, had a job.

This is a total shock to an entire nation.

Rumors are that Trump will activate a National Guard unit in response.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
Can a parent protect there kid's these days in the age of social media, social engineering corporations and agenda pushing perverts in high places.

No, they can't. That pervert SpongeBob is gonna reach right through the TV, put his disgusting homosexual hands on children and give them the gay.

Then Patrick is going to marry those gay kids to each other and force people to purchase them gake.

link   
I think it is more disturbing that you know all those names as though you are a regular viewer.

I watched the old D&D cartoon but would have to look up their names other than Bobby the Barbarian, Presto the Wizard, Hank the Ranger, Eric the Cavalier, Diana the Acrobat and Shelia the Thief who was Bobby’s sister...damn, maybe not.

link   
You know... just incase the Family Unit regains consciousness from its knockout in the 90's early 2000's.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Rumors are that Trump will activate a National Guard unit in response.

Justified.

#provemewrong

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

He’s an animated kitchen sponge.
Not gay or straight...

Are people so fragile in their identities that they feel the need to claim a fictional character for their side of the fence?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
And the indoctrination of American youth continues.

The usual suspects say that hate the ever living hell out of corporations(Viacom Owns Nick), but they just love letting them do their work for them.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Just for snips and giggles.

SB target auidence is 6-11 at least that's what google says.

There's a lot of hullabaloo on the web today about a newly-published study out of the University of Virginia that shows that preschoolers who watched SpongeBob SquarePants had increased difficulty performing tasks requiring focus and self-control. The study draws the conclusion that watching a fast-paced TV show negatively affects kids' cognitive functioning for a short time after watching it.

Sponge Bob found to impair thinking.

Or so they say.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I think it is more disturbing that you know all those names as though you are a regular viewer.

I've always Tivo'd the show as it is socially relevent and I was also Patricks stunt-double during the first season.

So I have ties to the show.

I am devastated.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Nickelodeon is celebrating Pride month with a tweet that has social media buzzing about SpongeBob Squarepants' sexual orientation – again.

"Celebrating #Pride with the LGBTQ+ community and their allies this month and every month," the network tweeted Saturday along with photos of SpongeBob, Avatar Korra from "The Legend of Korra" and Michael D. Cohen from "Henry Danger."

www.usatoday.com...

I'm devastated by this. SpongeBob SquarePants has always been a role model. Hard working, enthusiastic, showed the seriousness about committed relationships.

I tried using my sources in Hollywood to reach out to the stars and this is what I've found.

Mr. Crabs still has his placed closed due to Covid concerns and is filing for bankrupcy. There is no idea if or when he will be able to open back up.

Patrick Starfish has reportedly moved in with Mr. Squarepants and has placed his property for sale to a California developer. They plan on putting up an In-N-Out Burger at the location.

Plankton is in seclusion but has been reported to be in talks with Tesla for new delopments and with Biden as a possible VP contender.

Sandy Squirrel, has placed herself into the care of the Betty Ford Clinic for an undiagnosed addiction to opioids.

I'm sure all here at ATS are as equally as shocked. If there are further developments, I will report them as I can.

I know this will put Covid concerns, riots on the back-burners but we shouldn't forget about The CHAZ or wearing a mask during these trying times.

Nick is simply virtue signaling. Let it go...it does not matter.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Good spoof.

When I heard this yesterday the phase that went through my head was "mindless pandering."

The second was "I wonder if Patrick knows."

Go figure.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Is there any info on Gary? Did he get lost in all of this?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Television Network outs star as gay during Pride month

Guess that locks up the 6 year old vote next November.

Good luck those scanning those ballots marked in crayon.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Is there any info on Gary? Did he get lost in all of this?

Gary has been formally adopted by Patrick and SpongeBob.

I have the released court documents and will post them as soon as I can.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Oh good god LOL. At this point lets see if we can get the cartoons to take charge of all governments . I nominate

Rick Sanchez for POTUS

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I think SpongeBob should have been the one to speak for himself. Who does nickelodeon think the are speaking on behalf of someone? Smh.

SpongeBob didn't ask for this fight. And until I hear otherwise, I'm sad he was out in this position.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

www.usatoday.com...

Nick is simply virtue signaling. Let it go...it does not matter.

It doesn't matter???

Did it "matter" when Germany bombed pearl Harbor?

Did it "matter" when I saw someone without a mask yesterday sitting in their own home reading a book?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join