It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHAZ becomes CHOP

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
If they were truly serious they would go out on the ocean and find an abandoned oil rig or an island made from dredging material and take over that. Salvage laws could be on their side that way.

They could drag a bunch of barges out there and put them together, they just need to be in international waters, with preference for being near shipping lanes or a popular port city. It would be a great hang out for interesting people like pirates, slave traders, blackmarket drug runners and dangerous political exiles.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Hopefully it goes from CHAZ to CHOP to ASH!!! I say drop a big bomb on the area, the kind that sucks the lungs outta ya before the flames hit you....

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Well, that's kind of the whole point, these sackless wonder CHOP "protesters" don't really want to make a stand which has any real meaning. They're just a bunch of freeloading posers and vagrants...as I've been saying all along.

Somebody probably whispered in a few of these pukes ears that "CHAZ" might actually piss some real people off, some people who might show up and actually DO something about it, some people even more lawless and far more dangerous than they are. And those people might not be sponsored by some government they can "protest" and whine even more about, but rather some folks who will come in there and start cracking some skulls and takin' some scalps just for the hell of it. And what would the CHEEZ-ITs occupy then??

Are they gonna' go try to occupy a few blocks in San Bernardino, Oakland or Montebello, California?????? (i.e. home of the Hells Angels and Mongols) Yeah, let's see how that works out for them!!

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

The Epstien method huh?

I don't think they could raise the cash but I hear he's no longer living on that particular island.

Also, he didn't kill himself.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment I, US Constitution

All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Amendment XIV, Section 1, US Constitution

SECTION 1 POLITICAL POWER. All political power is inherent in the people, and governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed, and are established to protect and maintain individual rights.

SECTION 4 RIGHT OF PETITION AND ASSEMBLAGE. The right of petition and of the people peaceably to assemble for the common good shall never be abridged.

Article I Sections 1&4, Washington State Constitution

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Let them wander the CHAZ for a few hours and wash out the good-people and not so tough ones just by presence.

I think a lot of people there would be in for a dose of reality. The MC I know from seeing and hearsay are not open for the way most of these behave and argue. A lot of the standard phrases and discussion tactic might be resolved with a fist, which I hope not.

The entitlement will come to a halt very quickly. I can see some women hiding behind their gender feeling safe from physical attacks allowing themselves a too loose tongue, will be in for a rough response they might not be able to handle.

Not physical but feelings will be hurt a lot, some might need therapy and safes-spaces afterwards to weep.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Wasn’t the original CHAZ leader ousted for sexual harassment? Maybe the change to CHOP was just to mental distance themselves from their own sexual predators?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It seems fairly obvious that the name change is a political act intended to acknowledge the statements by the Seattle Mayor and the Washington Governnor that the area is designated as a peaceful protest.

I'm not sure why this is such a big deal.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

This video has the most clips taken from Chaz I have seen. Everything you expect might happen when a bunch of loony toons take over, is happening! No murder as of yet, but I am sure it is coming.

Welcome to Chaz!

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

SECTION 1 POLITICAL POWER. All political power is inherent in the people, and governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed, and are established to protect and maintain individual rights.

SECTION 4 RIGHT OF PETITION AND ASSEMBLAGE. The right of petition and of the people peaceably to assemble for the common good shall never be abridged.

Which , in no way , is relevant to the topic.
Take some Civics courses that focus on the Constitution .
Please.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Which , in no way , is relevant to the topic.
Take some Civics courses that focus on the Constitution .
Please.

Of course it's relevant to the topic or I wouldn't have posted. The right to assemble and petition the government is basic to our Republic, both at the national level and at the State level in Washington.

All the comments that protests are illegal, etc. are false.

PS: I'll put my knowledge of the Constitution and legal principles to the test against what you display anytime, anywhere.
edit on 14-6-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
Saw a good one today...The Soy-viet Union.

This is my favorite by far.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Screw 'em! They need it a good ass-whoopin' to jolt them back into the REAL world. They've lived in their protected little liberal universe for long enough, a good crack to the side of the head will jolt these hippy loudmouths back into reality! They might get away with all that entitled liberal-speak to a cop, but they'll get ZERO tolerance from an MC member or the like. They won't even get to finish one sentence. And women? These lawless bastages like women even less. One of those proud, scream at the sky, types gets up in the face of some hardcore patched biker and she might just get a lesson she'll never forget! Same with the man-bun wearin' soy-boi's, they'll get folded up like origami and stuffed in a saddle bag for comedic entertainment later. Those guys DGAF about any one, or any thing!

And here's the thing, it's nothing but a win-win for the MC's. They come in there and clean out a problem no one else was willing to deal with not only cleans out an issue, but it also makes them look good in the process. Not to mention seriously embarrassing local and state officials which is an added bonus for them. And candidly, I think this scenario might have dawned on some of these "protester" pukes and they're realizing a bunch of biker gang types cracking their skulls won't attract nearly as much media attention as 'big bad government' rounding them up and jailing them.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

The Justice Department has identified seven motorcycle clubs that it believes are highly structured criminal enterprises, many of them allied in one form or another against the best-known gang, the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club.

A Justice Department report classifies such organizations as outlaw-motorcycle gangs, and federal law-enforcement authorities are focused on their alleged drug activity and possible connections to Mexican cartels.

Seattle Times

But, hey, let's keep rooting for the organized criminals! Law and order! Hoo-yah.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The minute they declared their own republic, the military should have been activated to put down the insurrection.
I’m sure this isn’t a popular idea and I could care less. I’m very tired of listening to it all. This entire thing is an invented problem just like COVID.

🍺

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
The minute they declared their own republic, the military should have been activated to put down the insurrection.
I’m sure this isn’t a popular idea and I could care less. I’m very tired of listening to it all. This entire thing is an invented problem just like COVID.

🍺

Out of curiosity, have you called for the secession of your home state in the last decade or so?

2nd.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm not rooting for them at all. I clearly stated they're even more lawless and dangerous than these so called "protesters". No, what I'm pointing out is the "protester's" idiotic hypocrisy!

Who are these people going to call when a bunch of real gangsters show up to their little liberal block party uninvited??? Who are they gonna' call??? The police?? The same police they want to get rid of?? Who are they gonna' call?

In all likelihood they're going to call their mommy and tell her they're coming back home to the basement right away because some "bad men" showed up at their protest. And then they'll be all over youtube crying about how the police and authorities they hate so much didn't protect them!

No, I'm not rooting for anyone...I'm laughing at the hypocrisy of the whole thing!! What idiots!

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Why???

Why shouldn't the Mayor have stood up and sent in the police to start arresting people?? Seattle PD has way more than enough officers to put this whole matter to rest in less than one day! And why shouldn't the Governor have sent in the state police to arrest the mayor if she refused keep order in her city as she is required by law to do, and then used state resources to solve the matter??

Why should the federal government even have to lift a finger to resolve this???

When you say "military" you're either being disingenuous or misinformed because this would mean Trump getting involved...and that's is just EXACTLY what they want! Do you too?? Are you being disingenuous...or, did you mean something different?

edit on 6/14/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
From my impression I got about MCs, what you described would fit their line of reasoning. Here we have among Mongols and Hells Angels, so called Outcast's.

Now this is all a bit general and hearsay because I do not have a lot contact with any MCs except visiting some parties and darts. Saw a initiation ritual, drunk guy had to sew the patch onto his jacket after doing some brave and nasty things.

They also know how to party. They will stand up against bull# in general and have a sense for just. Yes some have criminal backgrounds but that does not mean that all are watching unjust happen, for fun. It would not be the first time, that the mere presence of a street full of tough guys on bikes resolves some 'issues'.

One positive thing I experienced from these party's is that as a women I am pretty safe from idiots. Most guys from outside visiting these parties would not even dare to speak to a unkown women that might me in a relationship, engaged or married to one of the local members, out of fear for a face busting real quick.

It goes that far that standing next to and talking with the chief for more than a few words will reap you respect but not all women there are they hearty type either, so it counts for both men and women to know the scene and who belongs to who.

Who is friends with who and so on.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

the funny thing is they couldn't have come up with a more white name CHAZ even if they tried.

its like the name of the white preppy ahole privileged white guy from a sking moving in the 80's . i guess they will call the capital biff?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join