It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlanta rioting with live stream.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Folks I don't know the full details of what is going on in Atalanta right now but by this video feed it appears show some major civil unrest in hotlanta.

It is an aerial view that has shown multiple police cars on expressway.

There also appears to be several buildings on fire. I apologize for the lack of information these are the only details I have been able to get on what

seems to be some major rioting and fires happening in Atlanta.

This is a Facebook Live stream of it.

ALANTA RIOT

ATLANTA (AP) — Atlanta’s police chief resigned Saturday hours after a black man was fatally shot by an officer in a struggle following a field sobriety test. Authorities said the slain man had grabbed an officer’s Taser, but was running away when he was shot.

Police Chief Erika Shields stepped down as the killing of 27-year-old Rayshard Brooks sparked a new wave of protests in Atlanta after turbulent demonstrations that followed the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis had simmered down.

Protesters on Saturday night set fire to the Wendy’s restaurant where Brooks was fatally shot the night before and blocked traffic on a nearby highway.

LINK

edit on 13-6-2020 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

There also appears to be several buildings on fire.

I hope the people lighting those fires wet the bed tonight .

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Great.

Create another "Trashcan Man".

It didn't end well, for ol' "Trashy"... or Las Vegas, for that matter.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Man that expressway has a ton of police cars on it.

I think a cop shot someone and that is what is sparking this Im trying to track down the story.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Folks I don't know the full details of what is going on in Atalanta right now but by this video feed it appears show some major civil unrest in hotlanta. xt

it's more than likely from this that your seeing

Atlanta Police Chief resigns after Black Man shot

i didn't see the link in the op when i started to post, not sure if it was there or not sorry my bad.

edit on 13-6-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Wet the prison bed?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
My god I see NO good outcome for 2020.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

Folks I don't know the full details of what is going on in Atalanta right now but by this video feed it appears show some major civil unrest in hotlanta. xt

Thanks I found the story probably around the same time you found this. And edited my OP to include it. Appreciate the contribution ..........to my ever increasing stress an anxiety LOL

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
youtu.be...

Is this dude playing a police scaner of the area along with the video footage?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Bahahah.
I used to tell my kids they would pee the bed from playing with fire.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
They burnt down the Wendy's were the cop killed the man.
edit on 13-6-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

was just trying to give a heads up.

it's a strange time in the U.S, i dare say even more stressful than the civil rights movement in the 60's or the vietnam protests.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

Thanks I found the story probably around the same time you found this. And edited my OP to include it. Appreciate the contribution ..........to my ever increasing stress an anxiety LOL

Take a deep breath my man, the whole town isn't burning this is a fairly isolated incident for now

It's the one Wendy's where the guy was sleeping in the drive-through line last night. He was given a field sobriety test and he failed. When they tried to arrest the guy resisted and grabbed and officer's taser he then took off running, one officer giving chase. Suspect turned and fired taser or at least hit the light( you can see that on the video) this is where another officer drew his gun and fired killing the suspect.

My thoughts are why are you shooting at DUI suspect, yes he has a taser but don't know if that warrants deadly force. You have his car and likely his identification while embarrassing that he got the taser no reason for deadly force on a DUI suspect.
edit on 13-6-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Oh nooooo. Not the Wendy's!!!

Jeez. So, the man is drunk grabs the LEO's tazer, runs off, turns around, and aims it at the LEO.

That's how you get shot.

This is just stupid.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Is Atlanta another city run by LIBERALS?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

it's a strange time in the U.S, i dare say even more stressful than the civil rights movement in the 60's or the vietnam protests.

Where you around then? if so thats not something I want to here. yikes.
Im already freaked out enough about seeing a post on another board from someone who lived in china saying everything going on in the US right now reminds them of the Maoist cultural revolution.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

Where you around then? if so thats not something I want to here. yikes.
Im already freaked out enough about seeing a post on another board from someone who lived in china saying everything going on in the US right now reminds them of the Maoist cultural revolution.

Dude stop listening to those people. No, this is not as bad as the 60s. And no, this is nowhere close to as bad as the Chinese revolution.

For one, you have to keep in mind that people in other countries often have a grossly skewed idea of what's going on in America because their media are just as unreliable as ours are. I lived overseas for a while. Their news about America is a joke and gives people a completely unrealistic impression.

Secondly, it's China. Of course they're gonna try to use this for a propaganda victory over us.

Don't be so gullible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join