It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlanta Police Chief resigns after Black Man shot

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I come from a small town we got tired of the corrupt police chief and tired of the corrupt people running the city .
It took us 20 years to get them out . the new police chief started arresting the real criminals he stopped wasting city funds on ticketing cars parked more then 6 inches from the curb .

The police would stop and give a lady or man a Jump start or be sure they had a ride if the car would not start .
The police would find a man passed out DRUNK in his PARKED car knock on the window ask the guy if he was ok then ask if he had a ride and tell him PICK UP his keys in the morning when he was sober .

LAW does NOT say drunk in a PARKED CAR law says DRIVING while Drunk .

The town had little crime left after a few years black white it just did not matter we all worked together for a BETTER town . A new school more jobs and not a Gun fired for weeks any place inside the town its self .
Out side shooting ranges hunters but no one shot and killed any more cops or criminals .

So call me left we did a great job at cleaning up our town .

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
NVM. Not the mudpit.
edit on 18-6-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Double
edit on 18-6-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
well I not posting to do any more then show the right for the Hypocrites they are .
Just by your reply shows that I talk peace you want to attack are disappointed this is not the mud pit .
So keep telling me how left i am because now you make me proud to be what you branded me .
Finding ways to reduce deaths is something i am proud to be branded by you .
What is really Funny Is posters like you helped create who you call me .
edit on 18-6-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
the worst teh left wants to do is burn your hat and stop teh cops from killing every one .
I add that because every reply the right makes is defend the cops or Incress the cops even more MORE weapons MORE death more wrong addresses More blood .
The criminals will always be that the jobs comes with that what it should NOT come with is a licence to kill Indiscriminately .

Cops so scared that even a cell phone looks deadly should NOT be cops .
In fear of my life seams to be the police moto maybe we could add it to the cars .

Below the video SKeptic linked you to was this video in a tweet

about the DA, the one that charged the officer with murder, saying in an official statement

"Taser is considered a deadly weapon"

Case closed. Self defense.

ETA

Please, link us to where Brooks was found in the parking lot and not as accused of blocking the cars. Thank you.
edit on 18-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Ok, you didn't prove a single thing with opinion.

Simply, the facts are not in your favor but you will spin them. Blacks are resisting arrest as much as whites. It is the resisting that gets them all in trouble, white, black, hispanic, or asian. The media just wants you to focus on White vs Black racial lines so we HATE EACH OTHER. They tried to make it Hispanic vs Black a few years back. Look for that concept to make a comeback.

Now go wake up for real, please.

The faster those of you who have been lied to wake up the better for everyone. Look on opposing sites like Brietbard after reading the CNN or MSNBC lies. Look at OAN a neutral pick on anyone f'ng up media outlet.

Read "Town Hall" Dr Thomas Sowell's posts. He was a black child in Harlem and became a leading scholar.

Don't fall for MSM lies.

originally posted by: midnightstar
well I not posting to do any more then show the right for the Hypocrites they are .
Just by your reply shows that I talk peace you want to attack are disappointed this is not the mud pit .
So keep telling me how left i am because now you make me proud to be what you branded me .
Finding ways to reduce deaths is something i am proud to be branded by you .
What is really Funny Is posters like you helped create who you call me .

edit on 18-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

LAW does NOT say drunk in a PARKED CAR law says DRIVING while Drunk .

You sure?

O.C.G.A. 40-6-391 (2010) 40-6-391. Driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or other intoxicating substances; penalties; publication of notice of conviction for persons convicted for second time; endangering a child (a) A person shall not drive or be in actual physical control of any moving vehicle while: (1) Under the influence of alcohol to the extent that it is less safe for the person to drive;

Physical control means in the vehicle, with the keys. And even if it didn’t include that, which it absolutely does, he still drove to get to the drive through.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Um the guy was parked in a parking lot
It's not acceptable to be drunk when driving but it's not a shooting offense
next question

a reply to: Justoneman

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

He wasn't moving. He was parked up.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

says moving car there chief

Now I admit that is is 99% he was driving the car at some point. That is logical.

But at this point do we know that?

Maybe his even drunker friend was driving and decided to dip out so he decided just to sleep it off.

Not likely but point is you don't know.

Now go ahead and post more statutes that are not what you say.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31   >>

join