It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Graham States ‘Joe Biden Is As Good A Man As God Ever Created’ In New Anti-Trump Ad

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Well, this isn't that big of a shock, is it?

After all, Lindsey Graham is a do-nothing, all talk RINO, who once HATED President Trump. (Probably still does)

Wasn't it Lindsey Graham who said he would hold a "full scale probe" into Democrat handling of the Ford-Kavenaugh allegations?

Wasn't it Lindsey Graham who "vowed to investigate the "Administrative Coup" in FBI, Justice Department" after the phony Mueller investigation blew up? Did he do it? NO!

Wasn't it Poser Lindsey Graham who promised to use the Senate Judiciary committee "to look backward and investigate the Clinton Emails and the role of the Justice Department in the Russia probe"? Yea, he did nothing!

LINK

So, what better spokesman is there, to star in a anti-Trump, pro-Biden political ad?

Republican Voters Against Trump used comments that Graham made in the past, and used them in their new ad.

One of those comments, is when Graham called President Trump a "race baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot," back in 2015.

Yep, that comment is featured in "all its glory" in this ad, which will run on Fox News in the Charlotte and Greenville markets, reaching both South Carolina and the swing state of North Carolina. It will also air on Fox News in Washington, D.C.

Lindsey Graham: "You know how you make America great again? Tell Donald Trump to go to hell."

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
We all know that Biden VP will be in charge

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Yes he is, we all know that, go Joe!

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Gram is part of the deep state a gate keeper. The good people of his state needs to vote him out of office.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Well, Lindsey was a close confidant and valued companion of Hillary Clinton before 2016...

And a champion for John McCain.

Just another Progressive(R) doing anything he can for the cause...

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It really looks like Biden will get the nomination. Yes, I know it is very wrong to say that, but ... darkness awaits America.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: musicismagic

It really looks like Biden will get the nomination. Yes, I know it is very wrong to say that, but ... darkness awaits America.

Biden getting the nomination is Trump's wet dream.

Let's get to the debates!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
An endorsement from a psychopathic war hawk isn’t worth much imo.

Isn’t this “the surge is working” guy?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Like Trump said " its rigged". And he is right. Trump is history although he tried to do good, haven't you realized that people in Congress don't want to do good for the American people. Same here in Japan.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Ah yes, the debates. It will be the source for many cringe worthy moments from Biden.

Sleepy Joe will have a much harder time than Hillary Clinton, trying to hide his "phantom" ear piece. However, Biden will need an ear piece, and a teleprompter, to go toe to toe with Trump in a live debate. Sure to be comedy gold.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I know with cameras everywhere photos will come out that make a person look odd, or creepy like Biden.......that said, there seem to be a TON of these shots where the person (kid or adult) looks genuinely creeped out and good ol' Joe is getting way to close.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Biden getting the nomination is Trump's wet dream. Let's get to the debates!!!

A debate? The left would never allow that. They'll come up with some kind of excuse of why joe can't debate or if they do most likely they'll stack the questions against Trump and give joe soft ball questions.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Ah yes, the debates. It will be the source for many cringe worthy moments from Biden.

I think it would be kinda funny if Biden loses it and calls Trump a dog face poney.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Sleepy Joe will have a much harder time than Hillary Clinton, trying to hide his "phantom" ear piece. However, Biden will need an ear piece, and a teleprompter, to go toe to toe with Trump in a live debate. Sure to be comedy gold.

They need to have Trump seated so that Biden can be too and have a third seat in the middle with a potted plant on it.

If I was Trump I would pay money to have a bunch of 12 year old girls in the front of the audience with long hair.

edit on 13-6-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Biden getting the nomination is Trump's wet dream. Let's get to the debates!!!

A debate? The left would never allow that. They'll come up with some kind of excuse of why joe can't debate or if they do most likely they'll stack the questions against Trump and give joe soft ball questions.

Someone else posted this idea but it made me giggle for about an hour because of the word picture....

Trump can be on stage and Biden could be on television from his Covid-Cave.

Then when Joe is babbling on about something Trump can take out a remote and just shut the TV off.

Then just put the remote down and leave.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

LOL!! Trump could be playing with the color adjustment or have the wrong subtitles to what he's saying.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Yawn. I'm surprised they are not digging up McCain and interviewing him.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

LOL!! Trump could be playing with the color adjustment or have the wrong subtitles to what he's saying.

He could make Joe orange on the screen because... equality!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Yawn. I'm surprised they are not digging up McCain and interviewing him.

It's the same thing as talking to Lindsey Graham.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

That's going to hurt Graham far more than it will hurt Trump...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join