It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot and the Evil Woo

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Hard to say what is going on here, whether researching bigfoot can "open" one up to other paranormal events. In my experience usually if you look into the paranormal you definitely will find it whether you want to or not. The thing is is that the paranormal experiences could be the result of something else going on that may not go hand in hand with bigfoot.

For example your home, property or an object you own could have an attachment of sorts and therefore is impacting you. Could this be the result of the bigfoot? Maybe. But then again it could be a spirit or elemental of some sort. And yes some of these things can be good, evil or neutral even disinterested in a sense.

Is it possible that a bigfoot or another entity in the woods could have in a way followed you home sometime in the past? It could be the case or that it is projecting some sort of thought speak or esp type thing that is now adversely affecting you.

The thing to do is to definitely try to increase the amount of positive thinking and attracting positivity to your life as much as you can because negativity can breed more activity and have more of an adverse effect on the psyche. I can't emphasize that enough. I don't like to bring any religious dogmas into the mix because it can reinforce the "good vs bad" thinking and possibly not let you to objectively see what's going on (not telling you to not have religion in your life but more trying to say don't mix or confuse the two)

Also, we just dont know what bigfoot or any other entities motives are, some entities are simply just there, existing, with no motive or interest in us humans.

I would tell your friends to heed the advice of not following these noises or things deeper into the woods. That could be a prime setup for an ambush or abduction, particularly near caves or cavernous rocky areas and also water. If you have read or seen some of David paulides Missing 411 books or movies (look like you have) then that should be reason enough to not follow these things way to deep into the wilderness or chasing that noise that always seems to be so close. It could be bigfoot but I think its ET's or some other interdimensional entity doing the abducting and disappearances.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
My profile picture is perfect for this thread!

A quick story before I continue (this will make sense later):
One day I was staying at a friend's house, and I was sitting in her basement. All the sudden this bright white light, kindof like a floating lightbulb, appeared in the middle of the room and slowly floated across the room for a few seconds before disappearing. When she came back I told her I'd seen it, and she goes "Oh yeah, that's Gabe". She then tells me it's some kind of ghost that likes to mess with her, particularly by turning off her computer or phone while she's using them. Later that evening I'm on my phone talking to someone and I start to mention seeing the light, and *poof*, my phone suddenly turns completely off. So, the point here is that I became aware of the concept of spiritual beings, or "ghosts", or whatever you want to call them, appearing as balls of light.

Anyway, I've been interested in the subject of sasquatches for years. When I first started out, I figured they were just a normal flesh-and-blood creature, like surviving gigantopithecus or some relict hominid. As I read, researched, and experienced however, I became convinced they're paranormal - either "extra-dimensional", or perhaps even a technologically advanced ET race (or being used by one). I've had a bunch of paranormal experiences throughout my life - I've seen 4 ufos and had encounters with different kinds of spiritual activity. What I'm most curious about though is the balls of light in the woods - I've seen those as well, and I was whistled at real loud a bit later.

I used to go on night hikes in the woods with friends (I like hiking, and hiking at night is exciting because it's creepy). One night I went hiking back this trail to a clearing, and as soon as we came to the clearing, these two bluish-green balls of light maybe a little bigger than softballs appear up above the trees and slowly float down into the woods, slowly pulsing the entire time. They disappeared, and then we heard faint bipedal footsteps. Anyway, eventually we obviously had to leave, and as we were walking back the trail, something whistled at us really loud from back where we had been. Was I whistled at by a sasquatch? I'll never know. But I'm almost more curious about what the lights are than the sasquatches themselves.

There is definitely some kind of connection between sasquatches, the lights, and ufos. Are the balls of light some kind of super-advanced drones? Are they the sasquatches themselves, in some "higher" spiritual form that they can use to travel?
Also, are the lights more common around fall and twilight/dawn, or am I imagining that?
edit on 6/14/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
they know from experience that the best time to grab someone (and not be tracked easily) is just before bad weather closes in...

Now that is a very interesting concept/theory that I'm sure David Paulides would possibly agree with.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz
Thanks for the reply trollz. You might be interested in reading "Hunt for the Skinwalker" by Knapp and Keleher. It catalogs several colors of lights and varying responses that the colors evoked from people and animals. It also details a portal opening and a large sasquatch like animal walking out of it.
I have never seen a floating orb. I enjoy night hikes too and was hiking the swamp under a full moon. The moon shadows are soft and beautiful. I was startled twice by what seemed to be car lights coming from behind me. When I turned to look there was nothing there. I have heard a low whistle in the wood at night, which I thought to be a sentinel alerting that we were returning to camp followed by a return whistle acknowledging the first.
I have not delved deeply into these things seeing the trouble it has caused my friends. There are powerful forces at work and many avenues of investigation all lead to that conclusion. I have a friend that does remote viewing. The viewed a meeting between a sasquatch and a UFO, He knew the location of that meet, but it was close to dark and he didn't feel it was wise to go there.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

After reading your post, I have a few questions. How many entities lurk in the swamp? How would you know which one is causing the trouble? I don't think the ones that just exist and don't care about humans are making trouble. Are you proposing that enough positive thoughts will repel evil entities. Why something from the woods want to project anything to my home? You talk of positive and negative, but disdain good v bad. I know where to find my peace, joy, goodness, strength, and light. In your philosophy, where do you find those things?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: zachi
Thanks for the reply trollz. You might be interested in reading "Hunt for the Skinwalker" by Knapp and Keleher. It catalogs several colors of lights and varying responses that the colors evoked from people and animals. It also details a portal opening and a large sasquatch like animal walking out of it.

Just purchased it. I've heard of it a million times but never actually read it.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

Just purchased it. I've heard of it a million times but never actually read it.

In case you would like a blast from the Past.

ATS interviewed Colm Kelleher and George Knapp (Authors of the SkinWalker Book).

Interview Pt. ONE (scroll to 45:50 for just the interview)
The Hunt for the SkinWalker Colm Kelleher Interview

Interview Pt. Two (scroll to the 38:00min mark to get straight to the interview)
ATS.MIX: 88 - Colm Kelleher, Part 2 Hunt for the Skinwalker, Member Questions

And George Knapp speaks a little about the SkinWalker Ranch in this interview (Scroll to the 36 minute mark for the interview)
George Knapp KLAS-TV Investigative Reporter-Show-90

Ahhh... ATS Memories!
Johnny

edit on 6/15/2020 by JohnnyAnonymous because: fixing links

edit on 6/16/2020 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
If Bigfoot were paranormal wouldn't they appear not out in remote places?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

Relative to the David Paulides books, there was an instance, I think in the North American one, where a young lady had left church and disappeared on her way home on the outskirts of a small town. She was ultimately located, badly dazed, some 20 feet up a tree, facing downward. To me there may be some spiritual implications here although admittedly NOT necessarily recognized by laymen. She was heading home from church. She was found dazed but otherwise unharmed. Did she reach out in a terrifying desperate moment and ask God for help?

Yet another case where children were playing in a yard in a small town a hundred or more years ago. An entity snatched one of the children and attempted to make its way with the child to the nearby woods. Over a dozen witnesses watched this happen. It was described as a bear on two legs by a few of those witnesses and something strange "like" a bear by others. It was said to grabbed the child and "cupped" it as it fled. The witness accounts do not thoroughly agree with what the creature actually was. Paws don't "cup" to my way of thinking. Further, the tale goes on that a small young woman saw the incident go down and loudly pursued the fleeing entity, imploring it to leave the child. The description of events suggests the woman was unafraid of the creature, held strong conviction and would not relent, again, pursuing it closely. Over a dozen people witnessed this. Ultimately the child was put down and the entity "fled".

Question. How would a bear make its way into a town where people were out and about, obviously enjoying the day, without being detected? If it did, why those children and not some other person more readily at hand? The creature had to pass many witnesses as it attempted to make off. Why not grab a closer person? Further, what possessed that young woman to go into harms way to dress down this creature, and where did this power of conviction and fearlessness come from? The Holy Spirit? Again, lay reports and accounts see it in a sort of meat and potatoes way when in fact there could be a spiritual aspect at play.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BiffTannen

Ooooo, nicely said! We have authority over evil and it seems that woman knew it and exercised it.

Strange, that so many missing children report bears looking after them/feeding them berries.

I think there is very much a spiritual entity after people. I still have to address the very excellent response the OP answered to me.

The veil between spiritual and physical, is I think, becoming weaker/more noticeable and I think it's part of "end days". These things are amping up.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Thank you for posting links to those interviews. Have you read Kelleher's new book Brain Trust?

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz
Great! I hope you enjoy it.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man
I tend to think of them as supernatural more than paranormal. Bigfoot are described as being curious about humans. They watch, but generally don't engage us directly. I think they watch until we notice them and then they react to us. I think there are limits to how the supernatural can interact with us.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiffTannen
a reply to: hiddeninsite

Question. How would a bear make its way into a town where people were out and about, obviously enjoying the day, without being detected? If it did, why those children and not some other person more readily at hand? The creature had to pass many witnesses as it attempted to make off. Why not grab a closer person? Further, what possessed that young woman to go into harms way to dress down this creature, and where did this power of conviction and fearlessness come from? The Holy Spirit? Again, lay reports and accounts see it in a sort of meat and potatoes way when in fact there could be a spiritual aspect at play.

There are many stories of berry pickers being snatched. I think that both human and bigfoot like berries. There are also many stories of bigfoot interacting with children. They seem to be very interested in them. Why is not known. Some bigfoot researchers will have a recording of a baby laughing or crying and use it to draw bigfoot into the area. There are also stories of bigfoot watching children play and trying to interact with children or trying to call children to come and play. I think the person in the story you are referring to was the mother. Any mother would risk her life to save her baby from a predator. I don't remember a story of a bigfoot passing though a group of people unseen. I am not familiar with the lady found in a tree.
I think God has but a limit on how much the spiritual world (especially the evil side) can interact with humans. Our moderator has suggested that the veil is thinning. I would forward the idea that our protection is waning as America moves farther from Christian principles. The more we move away from Him the more room there is for the evil to move in to us. As a country that is now more humanist than Christian, most American's don't believe in either a godly or demonic influence. The spiritual vacuum that is created draws people to seek something to fill it. Evil offers many choices-- drug, sex, alcohol, anger, bitterness, and the woo. The woo isn't mainstream, but having left old-fashioned Christianity, the supernatural has been rebranded as paranormal and forwarded as having both a good and evil side. People who see a bigfoot are shocked and many are obsessed with knowing what they have seen. The more they pursue it, the more they encounter the "evil woo." It's the same with the paranormal. If you pursue it, it will start to pursue you.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: zachi

I recently made a post in the Missing 411: Hunted thread.

It is hard to say; what bigfoot really is. A lot of theorist have leaned towards the theory that bigfoot encounters can not be seen by everyone. Meaning, that you have to be doing something involved with nature, in order to see it. Many of the people who have encountered bigfoot are hiking, fishing, hunting and camping. But, that doesn't account for all the people who have spotted a bigfoot leaping across the road while driving. So I'd say it's a physical being that anyone could see if your in the right place at the right time. I don't always think there's an evil woo connected to Sasquatch. Investigating there existence is rather tough. The current belief surrounding their evasiveness; is that they are a mobile creature. They never live in the same place for too long. There are still enough remote areas in our country for them to remain hidden from the public. But there is one problem with this theory. What happens to them, when they die? We have never found a bigfoot body. The only logical explanation is that his other conrads/family dispose of the body in a precise way that gets rid of any trace of his/her existence. How, they do this; I don't know.

Many may not want to accept it; but I lean towards one theory. There are massive cave systems that run beneath the North American continent. They have been there since the early dawning of man, and are inhabited by god knows who. If Sasquatch are as smart as we think they are; they probably have access to many of these caves. Where the entrances are and how you get them open is the million dollar question. I lean towards this theory for the simple reason of the evasiveness of the Sasquatch. There have been times where hunters have tried to pursue a Sasquatch. They are fast and have never been caught. But one could only assume that a big hairy creature would need to take a rest after a mile or so of running. My guess is that the faster helicopter w/thermal vision would discover something rather spooky. Eventually the footprints would come to a dead end in a remote location of the wilderness. In these locations is where I think the search efforts should be focused. Who knows what rock formation may slide open if you pull on something the right way. Not sure if there is a door man, but one could only assume that either someone on the other side has to stand and watch or they have to be extra careful not to ever be spotted coming out.

edit on 13-7-2020 by Martian1127 because: Additional information needed

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Until proven otherwise, I will consider the big guys as just a very man-like animal. No woo involved.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

This is my belief as well. However; not all of them are as pleasant. There are probably a few types that you don't want to come in contact with. Generally it's been believed that most Sasquatch encounters end with the the Sasquatch running off. Most of them are probably smart enough to know that a person without a weapon poses no threat. Too many violent confrontations could lead to discovery of their existence and god knows; they don't want that.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

A video I just came across that I think will answer your question. Fills a lot of the holes for me.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

I agree... Human nature sometimes forces people to put their concepts of what normal should be, on this planet and it's fauna. It's not human, so it's an animal. Easy enough for me. The less we know, the more we imagine and or conjure. An animal that size needs to be a carnivore and also a scavenger in my opinion. It probably chases some witnesses for the same reason other animals do. If you run, you become prey. They are probably opportunist as well. If it feels confident it can take you, it probably will. Being "woo" itself is unproven, I will just say that it has no basis with this stealth champion. Also feel like if we keep encroaching, the whole world will know of their existence.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

My opinion (and I stress opinion is as all I have after a few measly decades of observation) is view the phenomena as objectively as possible and not to fall back on the various, competing religious dogmas due to a lack of information and fear.

I have a hunch that swallowing a belief system makes it "real," for better or worse. Curses always work better on those who know about them, and better still if the subject believes. I suppose the good side of belief works, too, but not for the reasons some think. I think consciousness is primary to material reality, though it is hard to discern most of the time.

There are religious who think Bigfoot is an evil creature. There are fringe anthropologists who think it is a spiritually gifted form of human. Either way, fear and belief seem to feed these "paranormal" phenomena. Paranormal is in quotes as their existence informs us it is "normal."

Loved your response!

My 2 cents is that the premise of "Evil Woo" is faulty.
It's like saying Energy is bad because someone got struck by lightening, but it's good on a hot day and we're running the AC. Energy just is, how we use or harness it colors our opinion of it.

Woo also just is.
Just because as humans we have limited information on it makes it mysterious, or whatever adjective you need to qualify your opinion of it, but I agree with Baddogma it's normal.

Here's the kicker, just because other entities are much better at manipulating our physical space than we are doesn't automatically make them evil. Just as it doesn't make them benevolent either. What is prevalent is that people get what they ask for. If you want to see Elementals or Angels whatever is out there messing about shows itself as such, if you need Orbs or Ghosts an actively go after it it'll happen more often than not.

Of course this doesn't explain all the seemingly random stuff that blindsides people.

Dunno if anyone else bothered to watch the linked video of Mark Barton's experience but he was 100% mostly on the money. Whatever the Eff was talking to him told him the truth of their motivations and behaviors. Despite being PTSD'd beyond belief and his religious bias, to his credit he DID NOT alter what information he was given.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join