It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bikers en route to chaz, to take back the city

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You are saying that they didn't? So the video I watched was obviously a Fox News deep-fake video... on CNN? So they named it that... but are not calling the zone that? And you are still going to go with "This is just a block party and none of this is happening" despite all actual facts to the contrary? It's not that you are not the sharpest tool in the shed. You are not even a tool in the shed. A tool after all, is something useful. AND ETA, here is a link using the acronym "CHAZ" by the notoriously alt-right news outlet, MSN.Com. CHAZ, a 'no Cop Co-op':

That’s not what it’s referred to at all by the people there right now. But hey, that’s what the media is telling you, right? Funny seeing you take as truth what the media is telling you as soon as it fits your narrative.

This is just a block party and none of this is happening" despite all actual facts to the contrary?

What facts are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Interesting, this kinda supports my theory that bikers are working with the government, mainly dealing drugs, But can be used in other situations too like this.

Like in the 60s, people do not understand that the brotherhood were customers for the H.A. Not the other way around.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: underwerks

The real interesting part is that CHAZ isn't officially a part of the United States, according to them...

This isn’t even remotely true. Even the name CHAZ isn’t used by the people there. That’s something the media invented and you guys ran with. Right wing media has created a false narrative of what this place is and obviously these bikers aren’t the thinking type either. Because they believed it and are expecting to roll into a town and liberate a failed state. Talk about delusions of grandeur.

Then again, no one has ever accused them or the people who believe the BS Fox News says of being the sharpest tools in the tool shed.

Speaking of not being the sharpest tool in the shed....

It's not that you are not the sharpest tool in the shed.
You are not even a tool in the shed.
A tool after all, is something useful.

He still seems like a tool to me.

I edited that so I wouldn't be spanked cause this isn't the Mud Pit.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: MRinder

For days we've had the "law and order" folks ragging on the CHAZ protest made of up Seattle residents wailing and gnashing teeth about anarchy and chaos, and now, the same folks are cheering on a self-appointed vigilante group of out-of-towners.

Only in America.

It's only because the government won't take care of their business and it will be funny to watch the biker gangs slaughter these dumbass soy boys. A little street justice.

Right, so the opposition to CHAZ protesters or the approval of vigilante biker gangs has nothing to do with a belief in actual law and order, but with your own sense of what you like and what you enjoy seeing which is gang violence as long as it matches up with your poltics.

Fair enough.

Who gives a #. Innocent citizens and their businesses are being negatively effected and their lives have been hijacked by a bunch of punk wannabes. If the city or state won’t take care of it, the people will.

I’ve been friends with and have ridden with club members for almost 40 years, they don’t # around. They have block parties bigger than chaz

Well said. I was in a band that used to play at a lot of biker events. Some of our members were friends with the real deal back in the day. These armchair quarterbacks here have no clue.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

a reply to: HalWesten

What was I wrong about?

Explain.

You don't bother answering my questions so why should I answer yours? I'll humor you on this one. Most 1%ers I've been around are not just a bunch of fat guys on motorcycles. They are capable of extreme devastation and they get off on hurting people. Go spend some time with a club and see what happens when you get lippy.

My family is filled with them. Hells Angels on one side and Outlaws on the other.

Which is why I feel it appropriate to say they aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed. It seems that’s shared by the people I’m responding to as well.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip
a reply to: angelchemuel

They've got several more greasy spoons to stop at en route , so it might not be till next Wednesday , after lunch

They're coming from THAT far away!
Blimmey!
I'll make a note in my diary then

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
The bikers think it's Woodstock and they're going to come in and end the party.

How many Hells Angel's exist in the country? Less than 3000?

All I see is them showing up, looking tough but being vastly outnumbered. If they try to scrap, rioters will use motorcycles as rams and set them on fire.

One biker can kick atl east 3 of theses candy ass fake ninjas. Just cause you dress like a ninja it does not make you one.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: angelchemuel
So, anyone know when the bikers are expected to arrive in Seattle/CHAZ?

Considering they're headed there on Harleys? Probably never...

This is why some truckers are going too.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

You are saying that they didn't? So the video I watched was obviously a Fox News deep-fake video... on CNN? So they named it that... but are not calling the zone that? And you are still going to go with "This is just a block party and none of this is happening" despite all actual facts to the contrary? It's not that you are not the sharpest tool in the shed. You are not even a tool in the shed. A tool after all, is something useful. AND ETA, here is a link using the acronym "CHAZ" by the notoriously alt-right news outlet, MSN.Com. CHAZ, a 'no Cop Co-op':

That’s not what it’s referred to at all by the people there right now. But hey, that’s what the media is telling you, right? Funny seeing you take as truth what the media is telling you as soon as it fits your narrative.

This is just a block party and none of this is happening" despite all actual facts to the contrary?

What facts are you talking about?

LMAO!

You just keep doing what you're doing here on this site.

I'll take your advice to not trust msn.com though...

I'll leave it at that because this isn't the Mud pit.

I sometimes forget when I read your posts what you really are.

Party on, Bro.

edit on 13-6-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

What was I wrong about?

Explain.

You don't bother answering my questions so why should I answer yours? I'll humor you on this one. Most 1%ers I've been around are not just a bunch of fat guys on motorcycles. They are capable of extreme devastation and they get off on hurting people. Go spend some time with a club and see what happens when you get lippy.

My family is filled with them. Hells Angels on one side and Outlaws on the other.

Which is why I feel it appropriate to say they aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed. It seems that’s shared by the people I’m responding to as well.

I don't believe you so there is that.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

So as usual, the moment I ask for information to back up a statement, you completely leave.

Lmao.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: angelchemuel
So, anyone know when the bikers are expected to arrive in Seattle/CHAZ?

Considering they're headed there on Harleys? Probably never...

LMAO!
Should have ridden Triumphs!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

What was I wrong about?

Explain.

I don't believe you so there is that.

Cool.

And?

ETA: Not too long ago I watched one of the guys in my uncles club try to put a metal roof on a house wearing cowboy boots. This guy fell off the roof 4 times that I saw. You aren’t going to convince me these are thinking people.
edit on 13-6-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: MRinder

For days we've had the "law and order" folks ragging on the CHAZ protest made of up Seattle residents wailing and gnashing teeth about anarchy and chaos, and now, the same folks are cheering on a self-appointed vigilante group of out-of-towners.

Only in America.

It's only because the government won't take care of their business and it will be funny to watch the biker gangs slaughter these dumbass soy boys. A little street justice.

Right, so the opposition to CHAZ protesters or the approval of vigilante biker gangs has nothing to do with a belief in actual law and order, but with your own sense of what you like and what you enjoy seeing which is gang violence as long as it matches up with your poltics.

Fair enough.

Who gives a #. Innocent citizens and their businesses are being negatively effected and their lives have been hijacked by a bunch of punk wannabes. If the city or state won’t take care of it, the people will.

This is a good point.
Isn't this what CHAZ is all about?---People taking the law away from law enforcement and taking the law into their own hands?

CHAZANIANS should welcome the Bikers in as brothers.
edit on 13-6-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Frankly I am amazed that the Mongols and HAs agree anything other than where to meet to have a scrap.

It's also a bit funny some of the comments equating proper clubs with the mom and pop ones.

Can't see the antifa lot understanding that you shouldn't shout in someone's face and not expect a fight
Way to celebrate indy day, at least.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This does make me wonder if any official authorities are behind or have encouraged this. Might make some sense when you consider that trying to clear these people out with police could quite possibly lead to a scene where there would be injures and perhaps even deaths leading to more and even worse rioting. I do not think that anyone would try to resist these particular bikers unless they are just truly crazy.
edit on 13-6-2020 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I would hate to be the guy nominated to tell the HA’s and Mongols that it’s a Motorcycle Club free zone and they can’t park their bikes there.........and could you guys please put on your mask......😂😂😂

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'm truly interested to see what part, if any, the police will have in this if it goes down. Will the chaz babies cry for them? Will the local officials do the same? Will be very telling to me.

link   

So as usual, the moment I ask for information to back up a statement, you completely leave.

Lmao.

I actually posted you info and you didn't understand it, or at least didn't reply to it and ignored it.

Which won't matter in your case, because if I made a separate OP about it, took an hour to fill you in on all the information and presented it to you, you wouldn't respond to the thread.

And then the next day, you would be spouting off the same misinformation in other threads, totally ignoring all the times everyone on ATS "educated" you the day before.

You are the gamer's version of a time sink on ATS.

I've played your silly game before and you never changed, learned anything or modified your stance one iota.

So why bother?

~shrug~

+4 more 
link   

Careful. I believe you're talking with someone that is friends with the CHAZ Warlord.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join