It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bikers en route to chaz, to take back the city

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

" John Brown Gun Club "

Do they have Any Affiliation with the Girl Scouts of America by Any Chance ?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I had that thought earlier.

If they heard that they can openly extort and rob people and do just about whatever they want. Why not?

That's, what—rule #3 or 4 of setting up you're own place?

If you're going to claim an area as your own, and set up borders, ya gotta be able to defend it from people who want to take it over.

Lol.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

The real interesting part is that CHAZ isn't officially a part of the United States, according to them...

This isn’t even remotely true. Even the name CHAZ isn’t used by the people there. That’s something the media invented and you guys ran with. Right wing media has created a false narrative of what this place is and obviously these bikers aren’t the thinking type either. Because they believed it and are expecting to roll into a town and liberate a failed state. Talk about delusions of grandeur.

Then again, no one has ever accused them or the people who believe the BS Fox News says of being the sharpest tools in the tool shed.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" John Brown Gun Club "

Do they have Any Affiliation with the Girl Scouts of America by Any Chance ?

Unlike the Hells Angels, no they don’t.

www.redneckrevolt.org...

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I’m sure the John Brown Gun Club that’s been there protecting protesters since the start won’t take too kindly to a bunch of overweight guys on motorcycles trying to start trouble.

You are so off the mark on that it's not funny. I truly hope that was a really poor attempt at humor because if not, you're painfully ignorant.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

What was I wrong about?

Explain.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Don't think this is going to end well.

link   
So, anyone know when the bikers are expected to arrive in Seattle/CHAZ?
Just need to set my alarm over here in the UK

Rainbows
Jane

+8 more 
link   

The real interesting part is that CHAZ isn't officially a part of the United States, according to them...

This isn’t even remotely true. Even the name CHAZ isn’t used by the people there. That’s something the media invented and you guys ran with. Right wing media has created a false narrative of what this place is and obviously these bikers aren’t the thinking type either. Because they believed it and are expecting to roll into a town and liberate a failed state. Talk about delusions of grandeur.

Then again, no one has ever accused them or the people who believe the BS Fox News says of being the sharpest tools in the tool shed.

Speaking of not being the sharpest tool in the shed....

When the "Freedom Fighters of CHAZ" hung THIS sign up in their new zone...

You are saying that they didn't?

So the video I watched was obviously a Fox News deep-fake video... on CNN?

So they named it that... but are not calling the zone that?

And you are still going to go with "This is just a block party and none of this is happening" despite all actual facts to the contrary?

AND ETA, here is a link using the acronym "CHAZ" by the notoriously alt-right news outlet, MSN.Com.

CHAZ, a 'no Cop Co-op':

edit on 13-6-2020 by Lumenari because: Cleanup for T&C's

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
1%ers aren't people to screw around with. I grew up in biker bars with these kinds of people.

They'll kill someone for nothing.

The fact that HAs and Mongols are going to go up to Seattle together is something else.

Next thing we'll be hearing is that the Russian gangs, Triads, and whatever is left of the Italian mob over there getting in on it.

There's no guarantee that after the bikers get done doing whatever it is they're planning in doing that they won't start fighting each other. The Feds, and police are already undercover there.

Hell, you know what? It wouldn't surprise me if there isn't a bank heist involved, lost gold, family jewels, some lost National Treasure, and a good old Mexican Standoff to cap it off.

Yes, someone else who understands. I didn't grow up around them but I have been around them and personally know a few. I do not and will not ever support the criminal side of their clubs and anyone that thinks they're push-overs or just a bunch of fat guys on Harleys has no experience with them.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

If you're going to claim an area as your own, and set up borders, ya gotta be able to defend it from people who want to take it over.

Lol.

Funny thing about those walls they put up on their borders.
It's almost like they believe walls are necessary for keeping people from coming in to their new country illegally.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

What was I wrong about?

Explain.

You don't bother answering my questions so why should I answer yours? I'll humor you on this one. Most 1%ers I've been around are not just a bunch of fat guys on motorcycles. They are capable of extreme devastation and they get off on hurting people. Go spend some time with a club and see what happens when you get lippy.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

They've got several more greasy spoons to stop at en route , so it might not be till next Wednesday , after lunch

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Lol.

Funny thing about those walls they put up on their borders.
It's almost like they believe walls are necessary for keeping people from coming in to their new country illegally.

Well, you wouldn't want all those American citizens coming to your new country illegally and using up your resources....

Funny aside, one of their demands is to grant American citizenship immediately to all illegal immigrants in America.

You can't make this stuff up.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

You Know , their Founder " John Brown " was an Anarchist , and Died a Cowards Death . It is Also Well Known in this Country that Anarchists Traditionally have Bad Aims . ...

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: Gryphon66
For days we've had the "law and order" folks ragging on the CHAZ protest made of up Seattle residents wailing and gnashing teeth about anarchy and chaos, and now, the same folks are cheering on a self-appointed vigilante group of out-of-towners.

Only in America.

It's only because the government won't take care of their business and it will be funny to watch the biker gangs slaughter these dumbass soy boys. A little street justice.

Right, so the opposition to CHAZ protesters or the approval of vigilante biker gangs has nothing to do with a belief in actual law and order, but with your own sense of what you like and what you enjoy seeing which is gang violence as long as it matches up with your poltics.

Fair enough.

Who gives a #. Innocent citizens and their businesses are being negatively effected and their lives have been hijacked by a bunch of punk wannabes. If the city or state won’t take care of it, the people will.

I’ve been friends with and have ridden with club members for almost 40 years, they don’t # around. They have block parties bigger than chaz

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

What was I wrong about?

Explain.

You don't bother answering my questions so why should I answer yours? I'll humor you on this one. Most 1%ers I've been around are not just a bunch of fat guys on motorcycles. They are capable of extreme devastation and they get off on hurting people. Go spend some time with a club and see what happens when you get lippy.

They confuse people who ride Harleys in 2020 with the 1% that ride Harleys.

That's comparing apples and demons.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
So, anyone know when the bikers are expected to arrive in Seattle/CHAZ?

Considering they're headed there on Harleys? Probably never...

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Speaking of not being the sharpest tool in the shed....

One of these days I should just stop responding to a few of those guys here because they are obviously only here to spread their hatred for Trump and everyone that backs him. They have no concern for honest discussion nor do they care about the facts. This one is one example. It's not even amusing anymore.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

edit on 13-6-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join