It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainians Seize $6 Million Cash Allegedly Used To End Investigations Into Burisma And Hunter Biden

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Appears someone just got busted trying to bribe officials to drop any investigation into Burisma and the Bidens. Guess CNN will not have this one on their front page as there is nothing to see here.

6 million is chump change. The officials should have asked for more as I am sure the money backers of the DNC would have paid much more.

www.obozrevatel.com...

Google Translate:

A bribe was given for closing a criminal case against Burisma, which was owned by Nikolai Zlochevsky The money was transferred to Eugene Shevchenko, known for his collaboration with NABU on high-profile cases

The first deputy head of the Kiev tax Nikolay Ilyashenko tried to bribe the leadership of NABU and SAP for closing criminal proceedings against the largest Ukrainian gas producing private company Burisma

"(They gave money) for the fact that the special anti-corruption prosecutor Nazar Kholodnitsky will close the case of the infamous Burisma company, which was owned by oligarch Nikolai Zlochevsky, and whose supervisory board was the son of Joe Biden, a former US vice president and, in the near future, a probable candidate for US presidents from the Democratic Party, "the journalist wrote.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... nter-biden-6-million-bribe/

creativedestructionmedia.com... nd-to-investigations-into-burisma-and-hunter-biden/

Press reports describe how an official of the previous Poroshenko government, which was tied to the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2016, tried to give the bribe. Reports are the person behind the act is Nikolai Zlochevsky, the owner of Burisma. The man arrested allegedly was his right hand in the Ukrainian government – a former high-level official in the Department of Financial Services of Kyiv.

edit on 13-6-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
That $6 million probably came from Act Blue, and it's international affiliate.

But remember folks this was a nothing burger

edit on 13-6-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Crickets is all I can hear

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I'll suggest the $6M came from the Atlantic Council.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I suggest a little attention to this thread

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I guess Biden supporters are worn out from all their rioting and looting to comment.

Such a shame too. I'd love to hear how they spin it.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

For a little financial perspective, I heard from a friend of a friend, about a Cannuck College Professor who took on the task at the end of the Communist regimes, to jump start Ukrainians into managing their own finances. Moscow sucked up everything as long as they could. Two branches of the Indy movement arose. One wanted to stick with the Russkies and make a disciplined separation over a few years. The upstarts wanted to drop a big rock on Moscow and immediately go their own way, severing any and all ties to the Russians.
Now here's the rub; This professor was being paid $23.00 a month to teach the best and brightest Ukranian Youths how to take control, at their own pace. He couldn't live on this stipend. That's how tight things were in their transition to Capitalism. Our Cannuck Professor was and still is a fully tenured Canadian College Professor, so he continued to draw his full College salary, while over in the Ukraine.

Take a couple of deep breaths and realize that even for teaching their best and brightest, there just wasn't any real money to support him, while in their country. All those Manafort black book sums were just smoke and mirrors.

Today, Burisma has squeezed Putin and Russian pipeline Co.'s., to generate serious sums, and can pay such a bribe to clear away future criminal charges.

But this is in today's financial environment, not from 2016's.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

In other words, it came from Black Lives Matter?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I guess Biden supporters are worn out from all their rioting and looting to comment.

Such a shame too. I'd love to hear how they spin it.

Their contributions will be limited to variations on "It's Gateway Pundit. Until CNN runs it, it can't be real."

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

In other words, it came from Black Lives Matter?

They are an international organization, and it makes you wonder.

Why is it one, and they're flush with cash at the moment.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Has anyone seen anything else on this? Anyone report it besides Gateway Pundit and this Ukrainian site? I know it's not gonna be on CNN nor anything like that, but surely some of the other right-leaning news agencies would be looking into whether this is reportable?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Ukrainians Seize $6 Million Cash Allegedly Used To End Investigations Into Burisma And Hunter Biden

Yeah, about that.

Special anti-corruption prosecutor Nazar Kholodnytsky ruled out involvement by Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden or his son, Hunter. Anti-corruption bureau director Artem Sytnyk implicated Zlochevsky, another former Burisma employee and two former tax officials.

Wapo

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

not being a "racist" serious question are any black folks in the Ukrainian?

in all the years they've been in the news, or all the conflicts reported there, i don't recall ever seeing a black person in any video, image, or news article reports.

never mind i guess there are,

Life as a Black Ukrainian: How Some Natives Are Treated Like Foreigners

edit on 15-6-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

not being a "racist" serious question are any black folks in the Ukrainian?

I guess.

I just don't understand why there are chapters in Canada, Europe, and now Ukriane for an American 'problem'.

Doesn't pass the smell test.

Something else is going on beneath the surface.

top topics

join