It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood is thicker than water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Too long, you will not read:
No it #ing is not, really not.

WTF is wrong with sociopath family members, that destroy your life just a couple months ago, and then have the nerves to show up at my bday and pretend like everything is alright? That we should stick together as a family, think about the kids (they are cousins). I did not let the person in but told it to go get some distance to me quick, before I come down the stairs and become physical, if she does not leave and stop making a scene. She is my half sister.

Instead now you have to endure this mediocre rant. I knew it would have gotten ugly if I even started a discussion so the wise thing IMHO was to tell the person to leave me alone. This is my answer to your sentence "blood is thicker than water", before I hung up the doorbell speaker on you:

WTF is wrong with you, blood was sure not thicker than water when you snitched me out and framed me on top of it, for financial gain. Just in case you forgot: You framed me of a crime I did not do. You lied in court and thought you get your way, as you were used to, in the past. But thank you. You enabled me to leave the past behind, you forced me to, but in the end I am now stronger and will focus a lot of energy on getting justice.

Thank you, you showed the world who you are, people now see it, the state attorney can proof you lied under oath. That backfired but you will find out soon enough. I wonder if you were here because you already got note of the #storm approaching you for the scumbag you are.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Ive also had a family member royally screw over a close family member. Purely for greed. Blood isn't thicker than water. Family isnt just blood IMO.

Just don't let revenge and hatred consume your mind. Let it go and do what legal recourses are available. And then get them out of your life.

Im not sure if sociopaths can change.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Too long, you will not read:
No it #ing is not, really not.

WTF is wrong with sociopath family members, that destroy your life just a couple months ago, and then have the nerves to show up at my bday and pretend like everything is alright? That we should stick together as a family, think about the kids (they are cousins). I did not let the person in but told it to go get some distance to me quick, before I come down the stairs and become physical, if she does not leave and stop making a scene. She is my half sister.

Instead now you have to endure this mediocre rant. I knew it would have gotten ugly if I even started a discussion so the wise thing IMHO was to tell the person to leave me alone. This is my answer to your sentence "blood is thicker than water", before I hung up the doorbell speaker on you:

WTF is wrong with you, blood was sure not thicker than water when you snitched me out and framed me on top of it, for financial gain. Just in case you forgot: You framed me of a crime I did not do. You lied in court and thought you get your way, as you were used to, in the past. But thank you. You enabled me to leave the past behind, you forced me to, but in the end I am now stronger and will focus a lot of energy on getting justice.

Thank you, you showed the world who you are, people now see it, the state attorney can proof you lied under oath. That backfired but you will find out soon enough. I wonder if you were here because you already got note of the #storm approaching you for the scumbag you are.

Thank you.

Family will screw you over faster than a friend will

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Thank you for the caring advice. Yes, this is why I did not even speak the words to the person. I just needed a place to rant this away.

No contact with that person, but I ask myself how she found out where I live now. I am on it, on top of the state charges, I sued her for slandering, activated my rights protection insurance. The sad thing is she will file for bankruptcy sooner or later and get back to social benefits and that her daughter will suffer from it.

That is all not her fault but I deserve to get my dignity back and all the untrue things she spread about me. I moved to a different town, basically fled from the slander that was going around about me.

ADD: Not the childs fault, but the child will have to suffer, which I decided is not my fault but falls fully onto her mothers responsibility. I am torn on this but enough is enough.
edit on 13-6-2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

While blood is thicker than water, there's this other party that for them it ain't so, they'll rob you to pieces, suck your blood dry. It eventually comes down to human character, plain and simple. Everybody has one in the family, a sociopath does not care at all about family relations, only how he can benefit from them. They'll use and abuse anyone around them.

Their mental state is very concerning and complicated, it's impossible for them to change even if they want to. Only a miraculous Divine intervention can save them from themselves.

With all that said, we need to try to help them, being all the time aware of their dangerous condition. It's easy to kick somebody out of your place. However this is true for someone that knows how to maneuver in such situations, it's not for everybody. In any case Id suggest you stay away from revenge, it has bad consequences for your own being. And stay away from her as well.

P.S. On a grand spiritual scale what's happened to these beings is something very sad and painful, but that's another subject.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: miri2019
No revenge, but keeping her from doing something like that again, re-establishing the line in the sand, the borders.

Also she got me out of my place, so to speak. Lost my job, too. Now, I will not pretend I am complete innocent but it would not have went down like this if not for her active working toward it, placing things I never saw or touched, which turned out to be my luck.

Spiritually I forgave her what she did to me in the past, although I never told her that I forgave her. Not that she would see or admit any guilt so no point telling her. Would just make things worse. Now I feel like a fool for falling for it again. Nevermore!

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Very well that you've forgiven her and probably it's best for you to cut ties with her for now.

One time, many years ago, such person that I helped in her times of need, stole in my home and when I kicked her out, she pressed charges against me and I spent about two weeks in jail for that. A typical sociopath. I'm not sure I've forgiven her after so many years, but I don't think about a personal revenge. I'll let God take care of my justice.

Wish you best of luck.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

Oh I did not forgive her, for this latest present enriching my life, but what happened before this incident.

Your encounter does not sound pleasant either, I also trust in karma, so there is this.

new topics

top topics

join