It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long Time Running

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
sittin by the fire.... sippin beers...

Had to share

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Why do 2 threads of groaning moaning? You should have used the previous thread, only have to slit my wrists once

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

this is a music thread...

has nothing to do with said "previous thread"

which wasn't my thread..

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLightGroaning and Moaning? The greatest Canadian band of all time? You do realize that saying that stuff to a Canadian will get you into a Canuck style hockey fight in 2 seconds flat? Talking smack about The Tragically Hip(especially now that Gord Downie is dead), or hockey will rip the politeness straight out of our souls, and we become those hard northern neighbours that haunt you in your sleep. Just a word to the wise.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   
right? puke punk goof
edit on 19-6-2020 by AnrkE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AnrkE

I believe its in our constitution.. Thou shall scrap any SOB that insults the hip

so it is written, so let it be..

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon
do you mean the Constitution of America? Or the Charter of Rights in Canada? Either way totally agreed. Its a bad plan just like crossing the blue line with your head head down or not looking over your shoulder when you you pick up the puck in the corner. but it definitely is gonna happen....talk # about the Hip and its gloves off

edit on 7-7-2020 by AnrkE because: cuz

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
What an anticlimax. I read the thread and was intrigued by the ferocious defense of "the Hip". Went to play the video. "This video is not available." Tragically Hyped, I say.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses
naw naw 190 recorded songs i suggest a few to look up Vapour Trails. Scared. Poets. New Orleans is Sinking. what would you like like? rocking hard or Ballad slow? let me know i can point in the right direction

new topics

top topics

join