It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sincere Question for the Protesters.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
As an open minded individual I wanted to ask in the midst of all the commotion some questions. First, What are the protesters actually protesting? Are they protesting that black lives matter? Are they protesting against police brutality? Are they protesting against conservatives? Or all the above and some I missed? Second, what do we the people have to submit to get the protesting to stop? What are the demands? What must change? Third, what are the protesters willing to change about themselves to move us closer to unity? Or would all conservatives need to go to reeducation camps to think like them? Forth, do the protester only want democrats to be eligible for political office? Will removing all republican candidates end this cycle of protesting violence? Fifth, how will they put down our protesting when they are in power?

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: GentrySociety

I would humbly add a 6th...

What evidence do we have that the murder was racially motivated?

Because the cop was white?

Does that mean all white people are inherently racist?

I'm really interested to see the responses to your OP.

S&F....

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Protests should never be censored, defamed, inhibited, or misdirected.

That said, what we are experiencing aren't protests. They are organized attempts to create discord in the USA, and Soros is winning that battle at the moment unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I am as confused as anyone regarding what exactly some are protesting about. Different protests all around. Of course each protest has it's basis perhaps until things turn ugly.

Perhaps dropping the Statue of Liberty on the crowd could quell some over the top enthusiasm.

Sorry but I have no rational answers for your questions. Wouldn't matter what you did but I refuse to kneel to this rubbish.

Kind regards,

Bally

edit on 13-6-2020 by bally001 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
You say you have a sincere question for the protesters.

So why not ask a protester? Go find one and ask them your question, not us here on ATS.

Or do you think that you will find one here.

If not, then I figure it is reasonable to think that your question is not sincere.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
You say you have a sincere question for the protesters.

So why not ask a protester? Go find one and ask them your question, not us here on ATS.

Or do you think that you will find one here.

If not, then I figure it is reasonable to think that your question is not sincere.

So on ATS we don't have a single protester?

If so, then what part of America is actually protesting?

As for the question not being sincere, I think you not only don't have an answer, you are afraid of the actual answers.

In short, I think you are protesting the OP too much.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

That's just it, the "protesters" don't have a cause. Some of them want to get rid of the cops. Some of them want anarchy. Some of them want free "stuff". And some of them just want attention. They have no single unifying cause.

They have no leader. They have no organization. They have no plan. They have no end-game. It's just 'Occupy Wall St.' ver 2.0 with a little law enforcement spin on it this time. They have no exit strategy...other than boredom and bad weather. They have no money. Few, if any, have jobs (and those who do probably don't anymore). They have no resources. Their only voice is the media, and the only way the media will continue to pay attention to them is if they keep doing crazier stuff and more crazier stuff. So they have no voice. They have no message, at least not a message the general population can get behind. What message they do have is for everyone to live in a tent on the street, live like a vagrant or a wild animal, dig a garden in a city park and plant some tofu. I mean, doesn't everyone want to be like them???? Not even the window lickers on the short bus can truly identify with them, so they take in all malcontents, which dilutes any message they may have had even further...and the list goes on.

In the end, their whole movement will dry up and blow away in the cold winds of fall, just like OWS ver 1.0. They want something, but they can't agree on what it is, so they will get nothing. In their wake will be a gigantic scar which all the normal and law abiding citizens will have to pay for. They don't care. They don't care about anyone but themselves. They're filled with hate, not hope. Tomorrow they will find something else to be mad about, someone else to hate, some other victim or cause to scream at the sky about.

It's what they do. It's who they are. Nothing will ever satisfy them. They live to object. It's all they know, all they will ever know and all they ever want to know. They have no honor, no self respect, no morals. These things are insulting to them. They have no personal accountability. This too is insulting to them. They are not willing to be part of a solution, but eager to be all of the problem. They have no answers, no solutions...only complaints. They won't change.

They are the future...unless "The People" do something about it.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Murder is not condoned by civilized society.

Murder committed by public employees is murder:

therefore, is should not be condoned by civilized society.

Pretty simple, actually.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

What is race?

ALL BS!

I’ve supposedly got 80 years.

What’s the point of skin color?

A means to a political end of horse sh!t.

Interestingly, I want out of this sh!t! Yet... all I meet — is good people.

Crazy pills

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
In a nutshell, systematic racism. The protest won't stop until we have a society based on equal rights and justice for all.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Okay, so there are laws, and the alleged murderer has been arrested and incarcerated pending a trial in accordance with the constitution and the laws of jurisdiction in which the alleged crime was committed. So you are correct, a civilized society does not condone nor accept murderers.

Now, I answered your lament, so explain CHAZ, please. How does CHAZ resolve any of this?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ras321

Just don't forget to bring an extra pair of shoes and a blanket, okay?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Oh dear *half the world facepalms*

Conservatives feeling being victims, again?
Rascists feeling attacked?

And no one wants to hold your hands?

Maybe because you are wrong.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Pretty simple, actually.

So the murderer should be arrested.

Oh wait.

That already happened.

Then he should be charged.

Oh wait.

That already happened.

He should go to court and stand trial for his offenses.

Oh wait.

That's being arranged.

In the meantime...

What is the end game of these protests again?

You know, in a civilized society.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

...and the laws of jurisdiction in which the alleged crime was committed.

Change of venue, pick a nice cop town, jury pool consisting of cops, cop spouses, cop relatives...hung jury, no conviction. Worked against Rodney King!

so explain CHAZ, please

I live miles away from there. Haven't been there in decades. So I'll give you a link to a reporter who actually visited there recently. Opinion: Debunking myths of the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Oh dear *half the world facepalms*

Conservatives feeling being victims, again?
Rascists feeling attacked?

And no one wants to hold your hands?

Maybe because you are wrong.

Is that what you got out of the OP?

Oh dear indeed.

What do conservatives have to do with the riots?

And why go straight to racism?

Was there a racial motivation?

Since you are on another continent and know absolutely nothing about what is going on besides what your media feeds you, I'd be happy to hear what your take on this is.

Can you answer any of the questions in the OP?

Or is going to be just your usual bashing of a political ideology that if you yourselves had thought of and implemented it then we wouldn't have had two world wars?

Asking for a friend, of course.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
They want to be able to buy mulch, tomato plants, get haircuts, and eat at Olive Garden.
And do all of it without wearing masks!

Wait that was a few weeks ago, wrong protests.
Even though all of that was EXTREMELY important.

Currently the protests are about simply being treated like human beings.
Not being afraid of the people we pay for, with our tax dollars, the police. They want that, but The trust is gone.

They want to stop police brutality, and more specifically they want black lives to matter as much as other lives.

They don’t want to be treated as throwaways

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Pretty simple, actually.

What murder was condoned by civilised society?

The police involved with the George Floyd incident were all arrested and charged
edit on 13 6 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The Floyd killing was the straw that broke the camel's back. Systematic racism is real and if you can't recognize it then you are part of the problem. It is there. It is real. It has been going on for hundreds of years. It's divide and conquer. Someday race won't matter. Today, it still does because of the inequity that exists.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Pretty simple, actually.

What murder was condoned by civilised society?

The police involved with the George Floyd incident were all arrested and charged

I think the issue is that it was on camera, the murder was recorded. Not much recourse when there is this kind of evidence.
So what is really happening when the cameras are off, or are malfunctioning? How many times is this happening when only the perpetrators are the witnesses?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join