It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demographics of Race on This Site

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Some are Ferrari's and some are Lamborghini's from my observation

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I self identify my race as American

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
C'mon. This site is 99% white guys. We don't need a survey for that.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
originally posted by: Groot
originally posted by: vethumanbeing

vhb: What does race have to do with this excellent level of contributorship (to my mind) describes common sense entwined with an ironic sense of humor. SENSE seems the operative word here.

Groot: Because some people think one race deserves more importance than another. We are one race, we are one species. There are good people and bad people. Don't divide it up into something it is not. People are people divided based on cultural differences.

Who (some people) think this antiquated tripe/rubbish is common thought? The instinct of Survival is why tribalism emerged. You stay among those you trust not to kill you.
edit on 12-6-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Maybe we need to start a recruitment drive to diversify this group for better input , making it more equal to all . I mean, really, who wants to listen to a bunch of white people droning on about what other races are going through without their input. I really want to hear the other side.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

vhb: What does race have to do with this excellent level of contributorship (to my mind) describes common sense entwined with an ironic sense of humor. SENSE seems the operative word here.

Groot: Because some people think one race deserves more importance than another. We are one race, we are one species. There are good people and bad people. Don't divide it up into something it is not. People are people divided based on cultural differences.

Who (some people) think this antiquated tripe/rubbish is common thought? The instinct of Survival is why tribalism emerged. You stay among those you trust not to kill you.

Ah, there it is. Tribalism. That is what our species is based on. We have our own little group, and anybody outside that group can't be trusted . And guess what that turns into. It's called racism these days.

edit on 12-6-2020 by Groot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Maybe we need to start a recruitment drive to diversify this group for better input , making it more equal to all . I mean, really, who wants to listen to a bunch of white people droning on about what other races are going through without their input. I really want to hear the other side.

Quotas. Equal opportunity soap box forum? You could first stop going by the name Groot and expose your real identity. Why are you hiding here calling for equality among your own peer group...otherwise you would not be a contributor. I doubt any member of the 'archaic period' cannibal Yanomami people would be contributing here as well...nothing much in common.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

vhb: Who (some people) think this antiquated tripe/rubbish is common thought? The instinct of Survival is why tribalism emerged. You stay among those you trust not to kill you.

Groot: Ah, there it is. Tribalism. That is what our species is based on. We have our own little group, and anybody outside that group can't be trusted . And guess what that turns into. It's called racism these days.

You haven't answered the question; who is your little group you identify with? Is it possible you identify with no one? I am green with red polka dots; what do you think of me? Embrace mankinds diversity. Stop attempting to make everyone the same/homogeneous. Just because you live in fear does not mean I have to accept your fear mongering. How can I help?
edit on 13-6-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Quotas. Equal opportunity soap box forum? You could first stop going by the name Groot and expose your real identity. Why are you hiding here calling for equality among your own peer group...otherwise you would not be a contributor. I doubt any member of the 'archaic period' cannibal Yanomami people would be contributing here as well...nothing much in common.

Hi, I am Kevin, nice to meet you.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

See if you can guess?

I have debt, trauma, and a crap ton of worthless privilege.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I think that anybody who judges others' on their skin colour or genetic heritage or wishes to play the racist virtue signalling game because 'oppressed minorities' and 'hitler racist majorities' is an absolutely & totally brainwashed #wit.

Groot, do you agree that virtue signalers are the biggest problem on the planet 13th June 2020??

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Hi, I am Kevin, nice to meet you.

How long have you been living in New Guinea?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: carewemust

Just wondering because of all the rhetoric about race. Is there a percentage breaking down of who is on here according to race? I know in the past there use to be and I know the answer, but does anyone else?

It had to do with advertising. I could be wrong, but who do you think the majority of people on here are of from what race?

Just asking a honest question.

I'd say all but a few are from the Human race.

Ah ! So you agree we are a human race and not split up by color.

Am I wrong?

Si. Allah made every human equal to every other human.

I thought Allah was god.
edit on 13-6-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
If I had to bet I would say probably 98% belong to the human race and the other two percent are AI bots or MK Ultra mind controlled CNN Idiots.[snipped]

edit on 727thk20 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Jun 13 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I'm an ugly, peach human.
edit on 13-6-2020 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
99% of us... bleed red.

The other 1%... we aren't so sure...

What color is reptilian blood?

It's green my friend.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Not sure.

I don't really care what "race" someone is.

I hear semi-retarded responses from all of our Brothers and Sisters...of all races...cynical? yea yea...

Though, I'm a White, Male, Conservative, so, I'm automatically racist.

edit on 6/13/2020 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I exsist.......therefore I am.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Im Celtic and i'll race anyone

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I would guess the sites political mudpit does not appeal to all sections of society

with recent threads such as

Man Crushed By Falling Statue In Virginia

I Do Not Support Black Lives Matter

some responses may give off a less than welcoming impression

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join