It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Under Attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

^Great patriot stands up against the mob trying to burn our flag

...and do a basic search for "left wing mob" and you'll see hundreds of examples of left wing loonies attacking America.

The United States is under seige by a violent but determined fringe ideology. It is up to each of us to recognize the threat for what it is, and prepare ourselves to survive this violence since it is clear TPTB will do very little to stop them.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

It is clear TPTB will do very little to stop them.

Stop them? The dems and their "news" outlets are encouraging this insanity, along with big tech social media platforms. Hopefully it will bite them on the ass soon, as is happening in Chicago.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I have gone down the first 6 videos none of them are present day the most recent ones are 2 years ago.

I think we are in a tense enough situation right now In the US as it is we need to stick to what is presently going on and the facts.

You might be giving the false impression that all these events in the video are going on right now.

I really hope that is not the case.

Things are already tense enough as it is.
edit on 12-6-2020 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I sincerely hope that when the people see them going after our Vets and our monuments dedicated to Vets, that we all finally, collectively decide that we've had enough.

I hope...but thus far all we've done is keyboard warrior.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Commie Dims always overplay their hand. Normal people are getting tired of the shenanigans.

I am happily watching what happens in CHAZ, because I know damn well it will end with a bunch of dirty commie losers begging for food and medicine and probably even law enforcement.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Veterans shouldn't be attacked but maybe it's time for all societies to stop warmongering, starting with our dear leaders setting a better example.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The Supreme Court of the U.S. should stop focusing on menial crap like gay cake bakers, and get to work describing what will and will not be allowed in the United States of America.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Only the beginning.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I Might Recommend Buying " Storable Food " Right About NOW . SHTF Stew is Trending............*)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

The issue that is being perpetrated by the government at this time, is another attempt at division of a country that is under attack from within.

The military are paid for by the American people to protect our country and the American people. If the military is being trained or used to treat the American people as adversaries, then who are they loyal to?

The President may carry the title of Commander and Chief, but the loyalty of the military should always be towards the American people foremost. If the military is solely loyal to the President, than the President is King and we are nothing more than servants at the mercy of the king.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
What would anyone vote for people (the Left) to be in charge of America when they hate America? It makes no sense at all.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I cannot see a way forward anymore without blood shed.

A third of this country hates everything it stands for and everything it was founded upon.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
What would anyone vote for people (the Left) to be in charge of America when they hate America? It makes no sense at all.

The liberals/progressives/Democratic Party not only hate America, they specifically seem to hate one particular racial group of Americans and one particular religious group of Americans.

My husband and I were in a waiting room for a new license yesterday and he started to talk read some of the news about the lawlessness and disorder being promoted by the Democratic Party elected officials in Minneapolis.

I told him to be quite that it is dangerous to even quietly talk to me about anything Democrats don't agree with in public, that it is far to dangerous to speak of in public.

I knew that it would only take a tiny overheard conversation to get a Democratic Party liberal to attack us, or at a minimum scream at us and cause a scene, because that is what they do. We see it all over TV on the news, in your face screaming attacks and violence by liberals/progressives/Democrats.

edit on 6/13/20 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

My husband went to the LA riots as a part of the military.

The reception? Businesses flocked to bring them food and supplies and welcomed them. They were so glad to see them and protect them from the rioters/looters. The regular people would come up to them on the streets and thank them for being there to stop the violence and destruction of their homes and the terror heaped upon the residents.

Sometimes the military has to protect the people, even in the US.

If you see that as wrong, well go to Minneapolis, move there where lawlessness will reign and the people will pat murderers on the head and try to understand them.

Better yet join the independent nation of CHAZ which is in former Seattle. But make sure they let you through their walls, these liberals/Democrats don't want any illegals sneaking past their strict borders they have constructed. You have to convince them you are in solidarity with them, but still they don't want additional mouths to feed for free, it might be tough.

This is Democratic Party liberalism in action my friend go join the newly formed nation of CHAZ or Minneapolis and you can live free in the lands of utopian liberalism. - Just don't mind being robbed, or murdered, that is white privilege to mind being robbed, beaten or murdered, keep that in mind when you move to utopia CHAZ (if they let you in).

edit on 6/13/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I will refrain from attempting to contribute in these threads further, emotions run too high to prevent conversation from bleeding into confrontation, and communication to disintegrate, due to anger and misunderstanding.

Though maybe poorly expressed, my comments were directed at those that view our military as tools to be used to their advantage, over what is best for the American people as a whole.

I am a Veteran, and though I don't speak for all the military or for all Veterans, I served my country, and the American people. I am sure your husband does also. Most of the military serve the American people and would not allow themselves to be used as pawns of a man that would be king.

I had hoped my post reflected my faith and trust in our military, read from your point of view it came across a bit different. I apologize to any that saw it as an attack on our military. I will remove myself from these threads as suggested, until a time when things are less volatile.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: The2Billies

I will refrain from attempting to contribute in these threads further, emotions run too high to prevent conversation from bleeding into confrontation, and communication to disintegrate, due to anger and misunderstanding.

This is a very good idea because none of the videos shown are happening now.

Go to youtube and check the actual time stamps.

The most recent videos are 2 years old .

Some are from 2015

NONE OF THE VIDEOS ARE CURRENT !

I think it is giving many people the false impression that these events are happening presently and to create an emotional reaction outrage.

There is plenty of real thing going on right now adding misinformation to cause an outrage reaction does not help the situation .

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

America Under Attack

By other americans.

All I saw in those vids was the same old same old.
Americans yelling at and/or hurting other americans.

We all ready have laws about hurting each other.

left wing loonies

You mean other americans.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
TIME STAMP VIDEO 1

Apr 27, 2018

TIME STAMP VIDEO 2
Nov 18,2018

TIME STAMP VIDEO 3
Jul 29, 2016

TIME STAMP VIDEO 4
Jul 24,2017

TIME STAMP VIDEO 5
April 24,2015

TIME STAMP VIDEO 6
Aug 19,2019

TIME STAMP VIDEO 7
JUN 3, 2016

TIME STAMP VIDEO 8
DEC 21, 2018

NONE OF THESE VIDEOS ARE EVENTS THAT ARE HAPPENING NOW

It would be nice if this could be addressed

thank you.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
I cannot see a way forward anymore without blood shed.

A third of this country hates everything it stands for and everything it was founded upon.

Yes , and it makes you Wonder how " These People " can Even Relate to their Own Constitutional Rights to Publicly Protest , but on the Other Hand Call for the Destruction of the United States of America at the Same Time . Let's see , what would Red Foreman say Right about Now > ? Hmm......

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Oh yes

Were ready to meet any threat, head on, with overwhelming resolve.

Time to spank these miscreants.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join