It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are we going to do about Seattle ?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

That’s ingenious saturation bombing with full beers !!!

If we use Coors light we have an excuse .

Nobody drinks that crap anyway so we could say we tossed it right out the window . Lol

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Meh, everybody that doesn't march in lockstep with what we'd do 24/7 isn't necessarily compromised. I think there's a bigger picture you and I may not be seeing at present... I still think it's likely that a lot of this crap was manufactured to get POTUS to do something rash. Just because I personally would have had those city streets cleared and the protesters ground under the heel of my boot doesn't mean that's a well thought out action for the President to order taken or for the President's DOJ to move quickly on...

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: schmae
Can they remove food stamps or SS, future stimulus checks, unemployment or any other benefit of being in the US , since they are not anymore?
Can any home or business owners in that area make the city pay them a fair price for their property so they can move elsewhere? Whether or not I agreed with the 'concept', I'd be furious if my home or business was within that perimeter basically getting knocked down to a property value of zero.

I was wondering why they don’t need a passport to renter the USA?

Funny they what to “separate” from the USA. I bet they still use the USD, and still accept any “aid” in the form of payouts from USA tax payers?

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

No need to waste Silver Bullets, they're not werewolves, man.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I would love for the National Guard to come in and lock down a perimeter. Nothing in or out. All water, electricity, and cellular service stopped......and wait. Only way to end it is with an official surrender from the mayor or their Kahuna.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

LOL ..... Little Secret ..The Euros Still make Better Beer than US ...........)...... Love me those Peroni's .....)

edit on 12-6-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

What are we going to do about Seattle ?

Why does anything need to be done about Seattle?

When these splitter protesters get board they'll go home; until then their the Seattle government's problem... and the legitimate protesters problem because they are starting to look bad and being dawn off message.

The rest of the world; including the federal government should just move on.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Do you know what Coors light and a swimming pool have in common ?

They’re both mostly water . Lol

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

" I think there's a bigger picture you and I may not be seeing at present. "

Yes , it is All Theory and Conjecture at the Moment , Where's Leonard Nimoy when you Really Need him in Search of Answers ? Oh Yeah , I Forgot , He's Dead Burd .......

edit on 12-6-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Buddy of mine did his tour in Europe during the mid 80s .

When he came back I asked him what he thought of Europe .

He said “ they’re crazy they drink their coffee cold and their beer hot “ lol

edit on 12-6-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

" they’re crazy they drink their coffee cold and their beer hot “

Hmm... that could be a Problem in " Wartime " ...........*)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

What I see happening are peaceful protestors pushing babies in strollers and eating snacks. That was on Fox News' own broadcast.

Fox News is trying to brainwash YOU to be the violent one with the gun shooting peaceful liberals. See-through the hypocrisy and the projecting Fox News pushes.

I thought you guys believed in some sort of afterlife, doesn't it bother you you are being brainwashed to do evil things? Or did you abandon Christ a while back and replace him with a God of hatred and money?
edit on 12pmFri, 12 Jun 2020 21:15:46 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Not in the winter with all the Snow . 😎

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Be a Foxy , Drink Doctor Foxy ......Be A Foxy , Drink Doctor Foxy .....

Hmm... Gives me Indigestion .

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Come on... I wanted to see how long these CHAZ residents could be self-sufficient.

What a difference 24 hours can make. – A report from KOMO News tonight, highlights Seattle officials planning to take back the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, or nation of CHAZ, from the occupying anarchists and Antifa elements.

However, it’s more than a little funny to see Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan saying her administration is determining “when it would be safe for the Seattle Police to move in there” considering she was just claiming last night on CNN the occupation was merely a small group of festive citizens having “a block party”.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com... y/

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Did you even bother to read the OP ?

Where did I suggest violence anywhere ?

Besides you missed the entire point . They’re taking over part of the country by use of force originally and that’s insurrection .

As far as Fox News goes.

I’ve gone over this several times . In 2018 Fox News was 52% negative on Trump. The main stream media was 95% negative on Trump .

As far as media lying goes. I would ask you to go head to head per article on media outlets line . But I’ve challenged people to do it several times and I buried them with actual facts.

Show me one article where fox called on its viewers to arm and seek vengeance in any type of violent way .

I can tell by completely uninformed position you have on Fox News that you’ve never watched it .

If the protesters in Michigan would’ve taken over the capital armed with long guns. Would you have approved?

Now when you lie and tell me yes.

Reflect on who’s being program .

Now let’s dissect your reply .

Fox News is trying to brainwash YOU to be the violent one with the gun shooting peaceful liberals. See-through the hypocrisy and the projecting Fox News pushes.

Hmmmm you don’t say .

What I see happening are peaceful protestors pushing babies in strollers and eating snacks. That was on Fox News' own broadcast.

I guess that was when they were taking a break from convincing us to shoot liberals ?

God I hope your reply was sarcasm and I just missed it .

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: schmae
Can they remove food stamps or SS, future stimulus checks, unemployment or any other benefit of being in the US , since they are not anymore?
Can any home or business owners in that area make the city pay them a fair price for their property so they can move elsewhere? Whether or not I agreed with the 'concept', I'd be furious if my home or business was within that perimeter basically getting knocked down to a property value of zero.

I was wondering why they don’t need a passport to renter the USA?

Funny they what to “separate” from the USA. I bet they still use the USD, and still accept any “aid” in the form of payouts from USA tax payers?

Better yet, they shouldn't be allowed to vote in the election since they are not Americans anymore.

edit on 40630America/ChicagoFri, 12 Jun 2020 21:40:03 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Seriously, how the hell am I supposed to interpret that?

What the heck did you post there? Was this some kind of an insult? Are you being serious? Are you agreeing with me? What?

If it's not obvious, I'm pretty sick and damned tired of this crap, so perhaps my sense of humor is off.

My apologies if it's just me.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Apology accepted.

Please disregard, just a rambling of a fat old vet.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Still curious why my locals arent pissed that Inslee didnt even know about the autozone until more than 24 hrs after it happened??? mayor Dumkin dropped the ball and threw our idiot governor under the bus. This state and city now kinda sucks, I see so much nasty politics now cuz we are HUGE money. Amazon, MS and Google own Seattle now, they are the landlords and police... good luck you tech zombies with no soul, $5 coffees and designer dogs, chase that idiot dream while this local economy TANKS

praying for more i guess

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join