It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are we going to do about Seattle ?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Get It Gryp ? A Federal Crime Against the United States of America . These People from " Chaz " are Going to JAIL . READ THE LAW ........

edit on 12-6-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Get It Gryp ? A Federal Crime Against the United States of America . These People from " Chaz " are Going to JAIL . READ THE LAW ........

Which one would you like me to read, Zanti?

I'll be glad to tell you what I think.

link   

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

link   
Can they remove food stamps or SS, future stimulus checks, unemployment or any other benefit of being in the US , since they are not anymore?
Can any home or business owners in that area make the city pay them a fair price for their property so they can move elsewhere? Whether or not I agreed with the 'concept', I'd be furious if my home or business was within that perimeter basically getting knocked down to a property value of zero.
edit on 12-6-2020 by schmae because: spacing

link   
Remember back in 2011 and the Occupy movement of the 99% vs the 1 % ? Income inequality. I was behind that movement and it slowly petered out.
They had camps set up in almost every city , but it just went no where.

This, too , shall pass.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
Remember back in 2011 and the Occupy movement of the 99% vs the 1 % ? Income inequality. I was behind that movement and it slowly petered out.
They had camps set up in almost every city , but it just went no where.

This, too , shall pass.

I remember seeing a video of one of the Occupy movement's confabs where they had a community council session with all its convoluted rules and conventions. They spent more time just figuring out who had the right to hold the floor and speak than they did really discussing any issues that were pressing. It's no wonder they went nowhere.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

LOL ... you want them tried for TREASON?

Do you know how many times that has been tried and convicted in the whole history of the United States?

What, about 25 or 30? In 230 years?

Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that CHAZ is going to wage war on Seattle, or Washington state or the US to overthrow the duly elected governments?

LOL... be careful what you ask for ... because those secession rumblings you guys like when a Democrat is in the White House are far more likely to qualify as treason.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

My point was that it’s a opinion article and divisive . I would’ve answered the same on most of the questions asked .

Your post is irrelevant for this current situation. It addressed only normal protest’s not the fact that the protesters have seized part of our country .

Their actions have changed the course of these protest‘s entirely. You can’t compare this action with previous demonstrations which were mostly peaceful until it got dark .

Here’s a few questions that show how it can be deceptive we applied .

4: Who is to blame for the violence . That’s 66% of other people acting irresponsibly . Welcome to Seattle who’s your 66% .? The conquest was by use of willful force

5: I can agree with A and B . But there’s a difference between crowd control and use of force .

C is where real use of force was being applied . And as you can see The majority agree with me .

6: is wordplay you can strongly disapprove of trumps handling of the situation Who are those that think he has it used enough force. That biased poll doesn’t give you the option .

7: now that’s a gimme please can always use more training .

My point is that call is nowhere near as vilifying if you don’t cherry pick what you want to see .

Did you notice that I agreed with you on some parts? I do that because I’m honest your turn .

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

READ that Part Again . What do you Need , a Freakin' Road Map ?

" Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or."

President Trump has the Authority to Order the Arrests Right Now if he " Chooses " to .

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
If you don't live there, why do you care?

The interwoven connections between Seattle and Alaska are too numerous to list. Aside from all of AK's commerce and cargo either going to or coming from Port of Seattle, all of our passenger traffic going through SEATAC, and Seattle being sort of the barometer of economic activity for the Pacific Northwest, Alaska tends to catch a cold when Seattle sneezes.

We've been directly impacted by past Seattle uprisings. A good example of that was when one of those ELF groups decided to blockade Alaska's oil ships in the Puget Sound using kayaks (made from pretroleum byproducts, no less). Cost this state a lot of money to deal with that standoff and the ensuing period of low oil movement.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Sedition charges would be a better course of action. By definition these protests have literally been sedition and yes, it is very illegal.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I would give them some free bumps on their head and a few bruises .

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I didn’t see this post and made a thread on that . 🤦‍♂️

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

They would be armed with plastic straws and six pack garrotes .

You’ve got a watch out for them they can kill six people at once .

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Why does everyone keep denying this is just a reincarnation of Occupy Wall St???

Call it "95%"'ers or whatever, but it's the same exact thing!!

Why does everyone keep denying these guys are opportunists who start their protests in the fair weather spring and through the summer...and then mysteriously disappear in the cold months. WHY??

WHY do ya'll keep denying this?????? WHY??? These people are just vagrants and opportunists...WTH is wrong with some of you people!!!???????

Can some of you not see how convenient some of these protests are, how they stage them so their food runs out at the same time the weather does???

Can't anyone see this????

These people are nothing more than hippy freeloaders, they're vagrants! They have no life, no job, no place to go and they are LOOSERS!! ALL of them!! EVERY last one!!

How can some of you not see this??? It just SHOCKS me!! It really does!!

If the temps dropped to 40F tomorrow, and it started raining....95% of these pukes would be gone in less than 2 hours!!

These pukes are NOT "freedom fighters"...they're just looser vagrants with no place else to go!!

How can some of you not see this....just STUNS me!!

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hey, they want …"CHAZISTAN"??

Then, gawd dammit, GIVE them ASSKRACKISTAN!! GIVE IT TO THEM!!...NONE of these pukes have even one idea what Afghanistan is about, nor could even ONE of them survive there!

So...if they want their "CHAZISTAN"....then by all means...GIVE IT TO THEM!!!

Hope the 3 letter agencies like your poppy crop as well as the AssKracki's!! Enjoy your F'n "garden"...little girls!!

These people have NO IDEA...ZERO!

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I'm thinking Sound of Music:

"How do you solve a problem like Seattle?"

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Now I have no idea about what I'm going to say, since I'm just a stoopid, but I can guess that there are cells of retired, old, fat vets with guns who don't talk on the internet and only speak face-to-face about what they would do if the crap hit the fan.

And these skinny-jeaned, mocha-latte hair buns are in for a rude awakening.

But I wouldn't know anything about that 'cause Ima stupid and I don't know "woke" stuff.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Sedition charges would be a better course of action. By definition these protests have literally been sedition and yes, it is very illegal.

Exactly , so WHY isn't AG Barr Acting Immediately on this OBVIOUS Breech of the LAW . ? Could it Be he MAYBE is " Taking Orders " from Someone OTHER than the POTUS Right Now > ? .............Hmm

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

" You’ve got a watch out for them they can kill six people at once . "

Well Saturation Bombing would be in Order there then . POOR Inglorious Bastards...............(

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join