It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHAZ Community Garden

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Like the Berin Blockade, soon mom's will be airlifting Hot Pockets to the besieged nation of SPAZ.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I've said before that if they hadn't confiscated property not theirs, this thing has the potential to be one of the most entertaining reality TV shows ever.

I'd be all in on a GoFundMe to get these people a space out in the wild with enough materials to stake them and get them started on a sustainable commune in exchange for full hidden camera access.

It might be the most amazing and entertaining thing ever put on TV.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

hey that's it tell them to use toilet water to make their garden grow faster.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

it is kinda funny to see some of the idiotic things they are doing. makes one shudder to think that there maybe some of this country' s future leaders there.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

it is kinda funny to see some of the idiotic things they are doing. makes one shudder to think that there maybe some of this country' s future leaders there.

If they survive this, some of them might learn a thing or two.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Fools
whole lot of blackberries in Seattle. They should send out forays into the suburbs to steal blackberries from people. Or, maybe they should all just go ahead and die due to FAIL.

Send out foraging parties into the hostile territory of the US to pillage the dumpsters ...

Reportedly they are already sorting trash.

I'm afraid to ask why....

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

They're green. It's the recycling, and when the trash service comes on Monday ...

That is assuming the Seattle trash service of the US comes to a foreign rogue state.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Its all good practice for where they
are going to end up when this is over.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Brawndo : It's got what plants crave!

How pathetic, how prophetic.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Eh don’t worry.
They won’t last long eating only meat substitutes and soy products anyway.
Sad state of affairs out in Seattle when a handful of soy boys do a take over.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I've said before that if they hadn't confiscated property not theirs, this thing has the potential to be one of the most entertaining reality TV shows ever.

I'd be all in on a GoFundMe to get these people a space out in the wild with enough materials to stake them and get them started on a sustainable commune in exchange for full hidden camera access.

It might be the most amazing and entertaining thing ever put on TV.

I really want them on the show Naked and Afraid , the survival show. Ever seen it? They usually get taken out by mosquitoes or drinking bad water.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

I've seen odd bits here and there, but I can't say that I've really watched it.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
My garden is bigger than that

Good luck

I have to laugh when I heard that the homeless took away all the free food. Who would possibly have thought that could happen?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I guess Ill give them points for even knowing you can do that sort of thing.

They are learning some good life lessons?

I mean, if it wasnt for the whole illegal stuff and.. apparent extortion and violence, and all that.. Id genuinely be *rooting* for them. Pretty sure that pun is intentional.

At this point, Im almost willing to vote for giving them their own plot of land so we can watch this all play out without the whole "massive threat to national security" thing.

If this isnt all some psyop to reduce perceived threat, Im kinda worried about their safety oddly enough. Hostile agents, foreign or otherwise, would be able to hijack that whole operation in moments. And theyd be able to ride all this PR for a concerning length of time.

I really, really dont think they understand the gravity of the "game" they are playing. That might concern me more than anything.

I guess if I had one thing to say to them: "Maybe try starting a community garden in your own damn community"

This is one helluva timeline

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
I guess Ill give them points for even knowing you can do that sort of thing.

They are learning some good life lessons?

I mean, if it wasnt for the whole illegal stuff and.. apparent extortion and violence, and all that.. Id genuinely be *rooting* for them. Pretty sure that pun is intentional.

At this point, Im almost willing to vote for giving them their own plot of land so we can watch this all play out without the whole "massive threat to national security" thing.

If this isnt all some psyop to reduce perceived threat, Im kinda worried about their safety oddly enough. Hostile agents, foreign or otherwise, would be able to hijack that whole operation in moments. And theyd be able to ride all this PR for a concerning length of time.

I really, really dont think they understand the gravity of the "game" they are playing. That might concern me more than anything.

I guess if I had one thing to say to them: "Maybe try starting a community garden in your own damn community"

This is one helluva timeline

Lets give them 40 acres and a mule.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
you guys just unironically gobble down anything that fits your preconceived ideals, don't you?
i get it, i get it, you've got a lot of pain inside you because you know deep down that the world could be better, and having external locii to project all that onto so you can sneer off the very thought of a better world is a natural response.

but like, this is ridiculous. Look at you all, jeering and throwing # and crowing like you're all that over a single unsourced tweet. mocking a garden because the plants are small?????? you uhhhh..... you know plants start out small and get bigger, right????? you're making yourselves look so pathetic.
ats used to be so great and full of such thoughtful people.

meanwhile, in the real world, i was reading reports from friends over there earlier today and they've got a blossoming co-op, a small library, a well stocked medical station, and they've even got a hot dog stand and are screening films each night. but who cares about facts when we can close our eyes, stick our fingers in our ears, and shout RETARD RETARD at anyone trying to do anything that isn't the exact middle class white america that is the only thing our stunted hearts are capable of settling for?

edit on 11-6-2020 by continuousThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2020 by continuousThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
If it starts to get out of hand, we need to bring in Snake Plissken ....

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I heard he was dead.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Anything they have, they stole.

How's that sit?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

With this group, they'd set the mule free, and eat the land. And if anyone thinks this is bad now, wait till they run out of drugs.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join