It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 numbers being manipulated across many states

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
Why arent we calling for investigations? Truly independent teams looking into this.

Because its already done really.

The global league of doctors, scientists, epidemiologists, virologists, etc all say there is a novel sars coronavirus out there...and its not a pretty virus at all. The state by state and country by country mortality rates have spiked since this claim. The only ones refuting this are a couple kinda weird doctors at the beginning, some politicians, and a bunch of conspiracy theorists and political hacks.

That is what we are dealing with.

What is more interesting, and worthy of a discussion for some place like ATS is, why are all youtube video comments and like/dislike ratio a s--tshow full of some of the dumbest people on earth.
My personal pet conspiracy theory is that its like an external source wants to cast doubt in specifically the american population in order to have people take much higher risks than the rest of the world in order to get the infection rates up as high as possible and really hurt the nation...now, what other nation on earth would want to do that?
hmm

But instead of digging into this glaring conspiracy, we become useful tools for what could possibly be foreign cointel and screaming science not real because politics! Hell, even the politicians that the fools claim they are for/against are both saying this is real, but the knuckledraggers are still banging their fists on the ground saying its not because weird youtube videos said so and also they personally didn't die yet from a disease that has far less than .1% penetration into society.

ATS in this area has become the flagship of the stupid in the army of the inept.
Here is the deal though...what I (and I guess my "side") is saying is simply to take precautions and lets put pressure on the government to get tests..subsidize tests...make this a extreme priority more than anything else. The dolts that oppose this have no goal outside of everyone pretend it isn't happening...globally..every single nation on earth...all fake news...and so lets mock people taking precautions.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

It's all about getting HCQ + quality care, Dr. Ban-style, to the outpatient. That way you can avoid the need for hospitalization and thus avoid patients being convinced they need to be put on a ventilator. You can avoid the "horrible care" protocols in hospitals.

The doctors clamoring for freedom in the prescription of HCQ in the outpatient setting have got the right idea. The ones that do it anyway against regulations by prescribing it to Covid-19 patients and writing it up as another disease (of which I know only one exactly, the female doctor from Dallas) have got an even better idea how to go about it.

In the end, whichever way you do it, get that HCQ + quality care, Dr. Ban-style (which includes Azithromycin + zinc + copper + vitamin C + D3, among other things) to the outpatient. Record the numbers of success the way Dr. Ban did with his case studies series, add them together with the other case studies of other doctors, show them to the physicians in the hospitals and remind them that HCQ, Azithromycin, vitamin C and D3 also have anti-inflammatory functions in relation to the cytokine storm, so they are still important in that stage of the disease (in the hospital and IC). Remind them that of those substances, HCQ is a must as the first and foremost line of defense in all stages of the disease and that an escalation of care with immunosuppressors like prednisone and anticoagulants may be needed or warranted on a case by case situation, patient specific.

Remind them that there is no evidence of viral transmission from CPAP/BiPAP or HFNC when health care workers are working in full PPE, so not a good excuse to skip these less invasive methods to go straight to mechanical ventilation. Remind them that there is also a sophisticated machine that can oxygenate the blood directly without ever messing with the lungs. For the most extreme cases, which you will have very few of if you do everything right.

edit on 13-6-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

It absolutely hasnt been done.

Im seeing you perform exactly the same behavior you decry.. but from the other direction.

Im not going to sit here and insult your intelligence though, because that is an inculcated thing as well and I dont believe its actually applicable.

But if you truly believe that hand sanitizer, mouthwash, and pressuring the government for more tests will actually address the core issues here.. I would highly suggest doing research rather than following media posts and articles.

Instead of reading an article about the numbers game, look up a research paper on viral replication. Instead of looking for rumors and gossip that confirm bias, look into modern insight into how pathogens spread. Instead of scrubbing local news sites for "the news," look into how environmental factors play a role in immunology and severity.

Good luck..

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join