It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Schneider and Analysis of Quote-Unquote Alien Elements

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Last night I was watching a lecture that Phil Schneider gave, supposedly not long before his demise.

For those not familiar with Phil Schneider, he is a controversial figure in UFOlogy, who was a geologist that for many years was purportedly employed by the US government in the planning & construction of Deep Underground Military Bases (D.U.M.B.s as they are astonishingly referred to). In one of the more fantastic claims I've ever run across in this field, Mr. Schneider claimed that he was embroiled in a shootout that occurred between aliens inhabiting a D.U.M.B. underneath Dolce, New Mexico that ultimately claimed the lives of 66 US soldiers and government workers. To cap off the mystery surrounding Mr. Schneider, he passed away a number of years ago in what was described as a suicide, but was alleged by those close to him as an assassination meant to look like a suicide (i.e. he was killed to silence him).

There are many many threads on ATS discussing Mr. Schneider's published works and talks on D.U.M.B.s and his claims about the events happening in Dolce, but what I wanted to dig into were remarks he made about analysis of metallurgy and elemental composition of alleged alien artifacts in his possession.

If you go to the 33 & 1/2 minute mark of the linked video, you'll see what I'm referring to. In that part of the talk, Phil is describing a material sample he claimed contained a "light Alien element" that was used for advanced propulsion techniques. In his words, the material sample he obtained contained an element not found on Earth, and was "a little heavier than hyrdogen a little litter than helium".

I am not a chemist, and I know there are those on this site that have much better understanding of chemistry and chemical analysis than I have. That said, I have no idea how such a thing could be possible?

My layman's understanding of classification on the periodic table is that we categorize elements and their atomic weight based on the count of mass-incurring particles, i.e. protons and neutrons, that exist in the center of an element's atom. The two 'lightest' elements on the periodic table are hydrogen and helium, containing 1 and 2 protons respectively.

What I don't get is, how could there possibly be an undiscovered element that would sit between H and HE on the periodic table? If such an element had extra neutrons, it would still either have 1 or 2 protons in its nucleus, and thus should be considered an isotope of either H or HE? Is there some facet of non-classical chemistry, outside of Bohr's atomic model, that would permit introduction of exotic particles that could alter the weight of a given element? Again, I'm no expert, but don't modern particle physics model simply explain the presences of electrons as probabilistic functions (i.e. there are just % chances of where the electron might be at a given moment) rather than traditional orbits around the nucleus, but don't actually change the weight of atoms as we've known them throughout history?

This seems all rather dodgy to me, but I'm no expert in chemistry, and I'm certainly not someone that feels humans are infallible and have adequately modeled all physical properties of nature to the point where our theories are iron-clad doctrine that will never change or be proven incorrect. I know there are always 'heavier' elements we glom onto the end of the periodic table as we discover newer forms of matter that are heavier than those we know, in other words, unstable and often radioactive atoms that possess more protons than other elements that we encounter. However, does it make sense or can it even be possible for new elements to be found that sit between /existing/ occupants of the periodic table? Seems like that would entail invalidation of almost all things we think we know about chemistry and particle physics, which goes beyond stretching the credibility of Mr. Schneider's testimony IMO.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
True or false he tells a darn good story and is a good speaker.

I can not stand people who say, "you know" every fifth word and I usually turn whoever off when that crap starts, you know !!!1 hahaha

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

You know? I'm glad you've brought this up and reminded me.

Derek Van Schaik, a body language analysis expert, discected Bob Lazar, which is a brilliant watch for those who haven't seen it;

I'll ping him a message with a request for a Phil Schneider analysis

ETA;

I can not stand people who say, "you know"

Lol, bad timing on my part then, I guess,

edit on 11/6/2020 by MerkabaTribeEntity because: ETA

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
And for the trifecta....... David Adair /area 51 and alien technology www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-6-2020 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Phil Schneider will never be forgotten.
Who spilled the beans, and he spilled it hard.
I comes of like a person that believe what he is saying, and I am sure there are some truth to it.
The way he died is very bizarre, there is a documentary about, I watched it.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

While I don't have an opinion on what type of element that is that you're looking for, Phil Schneider is one of my most favourite whistleblowers in the UFO/High Strangeness phenomena. His strong confident style made his stories even more powerful. Regarding the truthfulness of his stories, is something that can be discussed, nonetheless, also in the light of other sources I tend to believe him, especially the events related to Dulce Base.

I've read a book on the Dulce Base whose author was some kind of an officer who was down there in the base, that corroborated Phil's story of the Dulce Base battle, even though his story was different, but the main points were the same as far as I remember. This author wasn't happy that Phil had changed the story of the battle and always wondered why he (Phil) did that. Can't remember its title though, but I remember that in the book was a page with a photocopy of this officer's credentials.

Lastly, God will judge those people that cut your life short Phil and rest assured that you've made a strong impact in this world, me included! Rest in peace wherever you may be now!

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

Thomas Castello was the other officer's name.

I always dismissed Schneider, until I read Castello's account. That made me think twice on my dismissal of reptilians.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Thanks, I think that indeed it's Thomas Castello, what a story that was! These guys sacrificed a lot. Bless their souls!

P.S. On a different note, I was saddened when once I heard an interview with Richard Sauder and he seemed to not show the proper level of appreciation for Phil's work. It's stuck in my mind! Not to take anything out of Sauder's work, but he could have shown some more sympathy for Phil's condition and efforts and be more diplomatic at the same time. After all Phil's injuries speak for themselves. Dead men tell no tales!!

In my mind Phil Schneider has an almost iconic status, a hero and a patriot. I learned from him!

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I watched the lecture some time ago. Thought it was pretty interesting.

edit on 11-6-2020 by ByteChanger because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2020 by ByteChanger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
was "a little heavier than hyrdogen a little litter than helium".
My layman's understanding of classification on the periodic table is that we categorize elements and their atomic weight based on the count of mass-incurring particles, i.e. protons and neutrons
The "atomic number" on the periodic table like 1 for Hydrogen, and 2 for Helium, is simply the number of protons.

The simple periodic tables don't attempt to show all the variations possible for the number of neutrons, since some elements can have many different isotope counts (isotopes account for different neutron counts).

There are no gaps in the lower atomic numbers, so there can be no "light Alien element" not found on Earth. So if someone is talking in such terms, they are merely showing a vast ignorance of chemistry.

The way we identify alien materials is not by them having different "elements", but rather by them having different isotopes, or ratios of isotopes, than are found on Earth. However I heard of one professor getting fired when he claimed an isotope ratio wasn't from Earth so it must be alien. The facts apparently were that the isotope ratio didn't occur naturally on Earth, but certain manufacturing processes can affect isotope ratios, so it wasn't alien as he claimed and people think that's why he got fired, for jumping to the alien conclusion without considering the vast variety of manmade processes on earth.

What I don't get is, how could there possibly be an undiscovered element that would sit between H and HE on the periodic table? If such an element had extra neutrons, it would still either have 1 or 2 protons in its nucleus, and thus should be considered an isotope of either H or HE? Is there some facet of non-classical chemistry, outside of Bohr's atomic model, that would permit introduction of exotic particles that could alter the weight of a given element? Again, I'm no expert
You may not be an expert, but you apparently know more than Phil Schneider. You can't have an element made of a number of protons between 1 and 2, you're right about that.

Again, I'm no expert, but don't modern particle physics model simply explain the presences of electrons as probabilistic functions (i.e. there are just % chances of where the electron might be at a given moment) rather than traditional orbits around the nucleus, but don't actually change the weight of atoms as we've known them throughout history?
The number or configuration of electrons doesn't affect the atomic number, in fact most of the hydrogen and helium in the sun had the electrons separated in a process called "ionization". They are still considered hydrogen and helium even without any electrons attached to the nucleus.

edit on 2020611 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This is the area of "UFO/ conspiracy theory" that most "serious" researchers shy away from as it is way, way too "out there." I used to think he was an above average charlatan making scratch from credulous weirdos ... and my view evolved to "well, maybe he's legit." Ultimately, along with everyone else, I dunno as I wasn't there.

There has been so much effort given to marginalizing Lazar and Schneider that it raises an eyebrow, and could be indicative of a disinformation op (meaning one or both are working for the secrecy to muddy waters and misdirect) ... though I must say Lazar has more credible evidence than Schneider, from what little I've seen anyway... partly because Schneider is dead, his story is even weirder and didn't get the same scrutiny.

He does present well and doesn't come across as a crass liar... but all we can do is make a best, educated guess until the secrecy subsides.

If he's legit, then... well, behind the mundane, numbing rituals of life that we all get used to exist world's stranger than imagination can easily produce.

Add (distracted by work and apologies for being a windbag) is this: as to the incorrect science as we know it, it's difficult to parse correctly as this whole "conspiracy" is based on unknown science that might as well be magic to those of us kept ignorant, and even those tasked with figuring it out don't have a base with which to start. If any of this is true, and I believe that the exotic technology portion is due to some direct experience, then we have an incomplete picture of reality and it's mechanics. It's also a primary reason as to why the secrecy is a crime as humans figure things out in tandem and build off other's ideas. An insular group is not the best at reverse engineering.

edit on 6/11/2020 by Baddogma because: clarity

edit on 6/11/2020 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

That kind of thing bugs me, too. "Unknown Element"

Sci-fi writers make the same mistake too many times to count. You would think a geologist would know better.

Elements are defined by the number of protons in the nucleus. The only unknown elements would have huge atomic numbers and most likely extremely short half-lifes. They would wink out of existence before you knew they existed.

Now you can have unknown compounds, unknown isotopes, unknown alloys, but the only way you can have an unknown element that doesn't immediately decay is if you could make something like half-protons or some other subatomic particle we aren't aware of and somehow cram it into a nucleus.

That being said, I think it is possible to make stable heavy elements (like 115, for instance) if you have the correct number of neutrons and the correct geometric configuration to hold the nucleus together. Of course, that's way beyond our ability right now. We make heavy elements by smashing lighter elements together and hoping they will fuse together. It's like trying to make steel by driving an iron nail into a piece of charcoal. If we ever have the technology to assemble a nucleus by manipulating single protons and neutrons, then we might get somewhere.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity

You know? I'm glad you've brought this up and reminded me.

Derek Van Schaik, a body language analysis expert, discected Bob Lazar, which is a brilliant watch for those who haven't seen it;

I'll ping him a message with a request for a Phil Schneider analysis

ETA;

I can not stand people who say, "you know"

Lol, bad timing on my part then, I guess,

That's an interesting idea. To be honest I'd be more intrigued by an analysis of Mr. Schneider than Mr. Lazar; my opinion is pretty solidly formed that Lazar is by and large telling the truth. For Schneider, IDK, there are aspects of his story where he makes sense and what he's saying is plausible, and there are aspects that I just find too incredulous.

The video footage I have seen on YT for Mr. Schneider's talks is very poor quality, generally speaking, so I don't know to what degree that would be an impediment to body language analysis.

Either way, post your findings here when/if you get them. I'll definitely give them a watch.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
The video footage I have seen on YT for Mr. Schneider's talks is very poor quality, generally speaking, so I don't know to what degree that would be an impediment to body language analysis.
There are bigger impediments to body language analysis than poor video:
1. If the person doing the analysis doesn't know what they are doing.
2. If the person doing the lying is a good liar.

Think about professional poker players. If body language analysis really worked on them, they probably wouldn't have made it to the pro level, but certainly poker players look for "tells" in the body language of other players to see if they are bluffing. But the absence of "tells" in that case isn't conclusive either way, because they are all aware of the importance of not revealing their bluffs through body language.

The same can apply to "con-men" or "confidence men" who are such good liars they inspire confidence.

The thing with Lazar is, you don't need to read his body language to know if he's lying or not, you only need to know some physics to realize that he's lying about knowing physics, because he doesn't know physics as physicists who have listened to his crazy talk of physics will tell you, like this physicist with a master's degree in physics:

Bob Lazar story

First and foremost, I need to touch on the basic science in Lazar’s tale. In the world of scientific research the harshest insult that can be leveled against someone’s work is that the person “is not even wrong”. In other words, the research or theory is so bad it really can’t even be discussed coherently. If I were feeling charitable, and I’m not, I suppose Lazar’s story may just barely reach the “not even wrong” level.

Now as someone with a real Masters in Physics (with a focus on gravitation, no less!) I could go on for many pages pissing all over Lazar’s nonsensical tale. But it would have to become very technical and the hardcore Lazar believers would not be swayed, so why should I bother?
People usually don't even try to defend Lazar's insane educational claims anymore, so I think hardly anybody still hasn't realized he's lying about his education.

As you have realized with Phil Schnieder's poor understanding of chemistry, you're not even an expert yet you have realized Schnieder's story doesn't stand up to the most basic, fundamental level of chemistry 101, so why would you even worry about body language when you already know he's completely wrong about light elements between hydrogen and helium?

edit on 2020611 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

My belief is that he was murdered I have absolutely no doubt, He BELIEVED what he was saying and something in what he was saying Got him Murdered.

new topics

top topics

join