It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the statue of Albert Pike be taken down in Washington DC?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
A great deal of Christians in the United States belong to the Southern Baptist Church who were "Pro Slavery" during the Civil War!
en.wikipedia.org...
Is the statue of Albert Pike going to be removed in Washington DC?
He fought for the South during the Civil War, and is rumoured with being connected to The Ku Klux Klan.

www.seattletimes.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
In the light of recent demonstrations, will the Albert Pike Memorial Temple in Little Rock, Arkansas, change the name of the Lodge?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Being with the KKK and still having a bust is closely related to "How redneck are the Republicans in the locale government?"

Example from Tennessee
edit on 11 6 2020 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
No, Pike didn’t act like a Christian or live like a Christian, if He was a Christian Pike would not have a memorial
Pike was a Fremason, Fremasons are protected species in Washington as it’s part of the occult.
Not going to remove Pikes precious statue from Washington ever.

President Abraham Lincoln declared rebel Pike a criminal menace and sought to capture and imprison the corrupt General. When the war ended, Pike immediately fled to the safety of neighboring Canada. Some believe that Albert Pike was involved in the conspiracy and plot to murder Lincoln. Nevertheless, he was pardoned after the war by Lincoln’s successor, President Andrew Johnson, a southerner.

Albert Pike: Sovereign Grand Commander of the Masonic Lodge

Back home in South Carolina, Pike was chosen to become the top Mason in America as Sovereign Grand Commander of Scottish Rite Freemasonry. Pike, an academic and a poet (He wrote the famous song, Dixie), rewrote the 33 degree rituals still used up to this day. He authored Morals and Dogma, the authoritative book published by the Masonic Lodge, quoted often by the Lodge’s leaders.

In Morals and Dogma, the satanic nature of the Lodge is meticulously laid out. Pike asserts that the Lodge’s rituals are based strictly on Judaism’s occultic Kabbalah. He urges Masons to “seek after light” and touts Lucifer as the Angel of Light to be followed and obeyed by Freemasons everywhere.www.exposingsatanism.org...

Pike was said to be a Satanist, who indulged in the occult, and he apparently possessed a bracelet which he used to summon Lucifer, with whom he had constant communication. He was the Grand Master of a Luciferian group known as the Order of the Palladium (or Sovereign Council of Wisdom), which had been founded in Paris in 1737.www.threeworldwars.com...

Albert Pike made his mark before the war in Arkansas as a lawyer and writer, but as a Confederate Brigadier General, he was, according to the Arkansas Democrat of July 31, 1978, a complete "WASH-OUT," not a hero.

What’s the Southern Baptist link?
"We exhort Southern Baptists to prayerfully and carefully evaluate Freemasonry in the light of the Lordship of Christ, the teachings of the Scripture, and the findings of this report, as led by the Holy Spirit of God" (Ibid.) And we say that if a Christian Mason truly did that he would honestly have to leave the Lodge.www.ericbarger.com...

But you Astronomer 62 call Pike a Christian, why, evidence?
What’s your agenda?
edit on 11-6-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

Better yet, will they blow up mount rushmore ?
George Washington was a slaveowner

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Based on false rumors, he should be erased from history. Or you could do a little research.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
we know who Hitler is, and we don't have his statues about

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

then why have any statues at all? tear every damn one of them down. Oh, and be sure you do it at night, with a small crowd of really stupid people, and let the statues fall on a few of them. You know, for the lulz.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

In Morals and Dogma, the satanic nature of the Lodge is meticulously laid out. Pike asserts that the Lodge’s rituals are based strictly on Judaism’s occultic Kabbalah. He urges Masons to “seek after light” and touts Lucifer as the Angel of Light to be followed and obeyed by Freemasons everywhere.www.exposingsatanism.org...

Pike was said to be a Satanist, who indulged in the occult, and he apparently possessed a bracelet which he used to summon Lucifer, with whom he had constant communication. He was the Grand Master of a Luciferian group known as the Order of the Palladium (or Sovereign Council of Wisdom), which had been founded in Paris in 1737.www.threeworldwars.com...

What’s your agenda?

I love being schooled by someone who has no clue.

Pro tip- if you look for all your information from sites dedicated to lies, you may not find the truth. But you will get your fix of confirmation bias. And since you have never read Morals and Dogma, please don't tell others what it says.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Meanwhile ... in Wisconsin ...

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Being with the KKK and still having a bust is closely related to "How redneck are the Republicans in the locale government?"

Example from Tennessee

The KKK was created by Democrat's but would not know that since your in Germany, how many rednecks does Germany have?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
I did not say Albert Pike was a Christian, i just mentioned that Southern Baptist's had a large congregation, that made up a good % of United States Christians.
In the UK there are many churches that were built by those who owned slave ships, which is hyprocrisy!
I wonder how many Southern Baptist Churches were built by Slave owning Christians?
When i go to church it is at the top of the road where i live, It is St Paul's Church, i go there to celebrate William Wilberforce who built it:-
londongardenstrust.org...
Interesting quotes by Albert Pike below:-

Albert Pike
“The Teachers, even of Christianity, are in general, the most ignorant of the true meaning of that which they teach. There is no book of which so little is known as the Bible. To most who read it, it is as incomprehensible as the Sohar. p. 105”
― Pike, Albert, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry
tags: freemasonry, scottish-rite, the-master
“Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light from them and to draw them away from it. p.104-5”
― Pike, Albert, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry
tags: freemasonry, scottish-rite, the-master

It is highly likely that Albert Pike was involved with The Knights of the Golden Circle and indirectly with the assassination of President Lincoln.
Link to Knights of the Golden Circle on thread below:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Oh lordy Albert Pike yep he's the chief head honcho man in charge of the Earthly luciferianism.

So the answer to your thread title is yeah sure if I was there

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
No no you don't understand I mean that he's the one that wrote the luciferian arianism battle plan back in the 1700.

He laid out the plan the pit Christians against Islam's and then murder the Catholics so they can have the whole world it's actually written down and there are plan looks close

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
No, Pike didn’t act like a Christian or live like a Christian, if He was a Christian Pike would not have a memorial

Duh. Was he supposed to come back from the dead to stop them from putting it up?

Not going to remove Pikes precious statue from Washington ever.

It could be removed, it would just take an Act of Congress to do so, the same way it got there.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Example from Tennessee

I love quotes from Otto Bismarck, he died approx. 1900, he was very funny:-
www.goodreads.com...
I wonder if the Bust of Albert Pike will stay within the House of the Temple?
www.reddit.com...
edit on 11-6-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Adding links.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Mount rushmore is an eyesore anyway. Random ass place to carve into beautiful mountains. Not mans greatest achievement.

Im not saying just blow it up but it always felt out of place and not grand in my mind by any sense. Kinda more like
“Why” in the first place. They are not gods and will never be perceived that way.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

That is a lie. Every supporter of Trump has a statue of Hitler in their alter that they have made to sacrifice black children with their local police officers.

One day you will have one too, or else....

Muahahahaaa

MU WAH HAH HAH HA!

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You are right dude, I haven’t read morals and dogma, just assumed those links were right
Read a few other links and bios, the first ones that popped up and believed them, may well be a mistake but
It’s what I read and you could be right, my bad

I will do some more research and apologise if i am wrong
But doesn’t look good for Mr Pike being a good man

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Since they are removing statues, they should remove all statues of people everywhere in this country. If they start destroying statues of white people and have to remove them, then in fairness all black statues must be removed, because laws apply to all americans equally, every statue should be removed everywhere. Sell them at auction to the highest bidder, they must never be put out where anyone can see them from the street. All statues need to be removed except maybe from cemetaries but those must be part of the headstone or owned by the cemetary itself. All statues of tigers must be removed too, it may upset the lions. I am talking about sports, not animals

<<   2  3 >>

join