It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready for the clash

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
It's going to go off very soon here in England and most likely in some places in the USA.

I've already seen vids of people in the USA waving their pro-trump and American flags and here in England there's been counter-protests towards BLM. A planned demo to take to the streets this weekend I believe to save the statues of Churchill!

I see trouble forth-coming...

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
I've already seen vids of people in the USA waving their pro-trump and American flags...

That's nice.

We missed our chance to stand up for something when we were unnecessarily locked down for months and did little to nothing about it.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Putin's plan is going swimmingly...
edit on 10-6-2020 by harold223 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: harold223

to think he's watching all this whilst sipping on triply distilled rare vodka and a "Cuban" Cigar.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

You might be underestimating the love that americans have for each other.

It's going to take a lot more then the current mess for us to start fighting each other in any real way here in the states.
We talk a lot of # to each other but deep down we all want peace.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Are you looking forward to it? Because this OP sure reads that way.

Nothing of real substance, no examples or explanations of why you think so, no examples or explanations of the legitimate (or not) objections and concerns.

Just stirring the pot.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I hope it happens so people can think after fighting
And see ideas of men can kill us

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I too see the blueprint. It surprised me when I talked with my Sister yesterday and she was so emotional about what she was seeing on TV.

I told her to turn off the TV, walk down to the dock, and take the boat out for a leisurely spin, then call me when she gets back and tell me about all the turmoil she witnessed.

See, I understand the problems this country is dealing with. I understand how we have to have these distractions because as bad as we think it is now, our problems are microscopic in comparison to what they are going to look like, when the scales fall off peoples' eyes, and they see the real problems this country is in the heart of.

People are so much easier to deal with when they are fighting each other, than they are when they come at you at full tilt, in unison.

When the people wake up and see the true enemy, and are slapped back into reality, these riots will pale in comparison.

I see trouble forthcoming. Twice. The fake and manipulated one, and the one that will come in its wake.

edit on 10-6-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Good post and I agree wholeheartedly with what you say.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Are you looking forward to it? Because this OP sure reads that way.

Nothing of real substance, no examples or explanations of why you think so, no examples or explanations of the legitimate (or not) objections and concerns.

Just stirring the pot.

Not stirring any pots, just saying it as I see it.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Not stirring any pots, just saying it as I see it.

The two are not mutually exclusive. If "just saying it" as you see it has the very real effect of stirring the pot, then it's still part of the problem and NOT part of the solution.

And then begs the question if this is your desire, and therefore your motivation.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I had thought it was the CCP.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

thats not the issue, normally that might be true but recent events sabotaged that and now many have lost trust and are in defensive mode wondering if their community is next, many have probably developed suspicion towards blacks and white liberals where it wasn't before, i see life turning out for the worse after all this with mass white flights and corporations abandoning many of these cities affected by riots and protests, along with law enforcement ignoring those areas, with the right going even harder right.

whatever progress has been made over the last 30 plus years was just lost and many still don't seem to realize it yet.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

What plan is that?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: namehere

They have found that fear is a prefect catalyst for steering the masses into whatever corner they wish to place us. Couple that with the internet and social media, and they have found that they can now control the masses with precision.

Even those with perfect vision have been tricked into rejecting what they see with their own two eyes, and are willing to follow the lie straight off the cliff. Even with their spidey senses vibrating almost to the point of convulsions, they can't break out of the trap of the world wide web.

I think at their core everyone knows that poor people, Black, Brown, White, and so on, do not have the power or the means to organize protests in such massive numbers, in all fifty states and in over 10 other countries, let alone accomplish this is less than three days. It infuriates me that so many "woke" people are allowing themselves to be as used as pawns in a lie so weak and blatantly evident.

We know that things aren't right. We don't have any answers, so we grasp on the first thing handed to us that comes closest to what we already think, and what provides us with the comfort of not having to think for one second, that we may have been wrong. If it turns out differently then what we went along with, then it is not our fault. It is always someone else's fault because they lied, they were deceptive; we are innocent because we didn't know.

The truth is that when you accept a lie, and try to dress it up as an honest and acceptable alternative, then you are the deceiver.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Dont fall for the very very few of Americans who are still naive enough to believe we dont hate each others guts .
If there was any truth to that at all every thing that has happened would have entire different out comes .

Heck we hate each other more then any other country could possibly hate US .
We spend most of our time finding new and exciting reality tv ways of hating each other . Its why Trump got so poplar to begin with .
Americans cant go 5 mints with some kind of drama and we are good at creating drama experts as a matter of fact .

Want proof ? ATS has a Large percentage of American members . The threads with the MOST drama are the ones that go one for 40 pages .
The drama in thous threads Have LITTLE or nothing to do with what ever Drama the thread its self was originally posted about .

The same people will post loud shouting accusations about say Gun control and how No one will ever take there guns . Then in another post say how afraid they are dems may or may not want to take there guns .
Spend massive amounts of time saying words like leftist or Liberal and how a guns less person will take there guns .

We are NOT a country divided we are a country Fractured - Shattered Humpty dumpty fell of the wall and now all the kings men and horses can not put humpty back together again .
Nore can we do it our self we dont just hate each other almost each and every last one of us hates our self .

The finle nail in the coffin of a America that died long agaio is our delusion we have any power to change any thing .
Think its not True well ever last person protesting took the check every last person who says not my guns did as well NO one who got it sent it back .
The government wants to stop us from protesting even If we all were on the same page they could do it with a single cop .

Tomorrow they could go on national TV declare the country in emergency freeze all Bank accounts then in a few days the only thing people will be doing fighting each other and begging for the food they are handing out from the back of a truck . Make no mistake we are no more free then they let us be .

Dont let any one who says how we do care fool you . We all are out scamming each other every day .
The ones who do have mid-class life just how did they even get that mid class life ?
Off the sweat of others who are dirt poor .

Forget the elite as any one who can will find a way to get someone else to make the money they have for them and will return as LITTLE as possible . But hey any small business mid sized or large business owner want to tell us how you pay your employs enough so they can have any health insurance at all with being forced to do so .

Most people posting here shout for glee over jobs paying 15 $ a hour I am 54 and 30 years agaio my father worked at a factory pushing buttons 30 years agaio he was making 14 $ a Hour had FULL health coverage a retirement dental and payed vacation . A job with a even lesser skill set then flipping burgers at a fast food joint .
30 YEARS and people are so excited over 15 $ now when the fact is most low lv Button pushing jobs pay 11 $ - 14 $ at best .

Its a joke and we would rather spend all our time protesting looting causing mayhem then doing something that mite even have a small chance of changing things .
The system is rigged because we Like it rigged because we believe we can rig it in our favor and so do you what ever country your from . Americans we just love drama and airing our dirty laundry in public and that is the only real difference between us and you .

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
www.msn.com... ocid=msedgntp

The government may well allow rioting to occur so as to take away any thoughts of the blame for the current position we Brits find ourselves in
Very sadly, in my opinion, people will burn loot and even murder in their own area without thinking about the real reasons that they are being played by the ptb

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

totally agree. that ship has sailed.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar
And don't believe the very, very few black people that are looting and rioting are speaking or representing the black community.
In the UK we are having violent demonstrations about how the black community is being "put on". If that's the case why oh why are there hundreds of black people risking life and limb to get into Britain?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
In the UK we are having violent demonstrations about how the black community is being "put on". If that's the case why oh why are there hundreds of black people risking life and limb to get into Britain?

The food?

Hah! Who am I kidding.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join