It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Bongino - Get up off your damn knees

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
So a few months ago I stumbled across his Youtube channel. I watched a few videos and book marked it. Every now and then I'll pop over to see what videos he's posted. This was from the 4th June.

I've only watched about 20 mins in, but the part that struck me was from 3:15 to 13:50. For me this makes so much sense. If you're guilty of racism and feel you want to repent in a way, then fine, kneel if you want. BUT if you've had no hand in it, why should you feel the need to kneel?!

It's like the old saying goes: "The Sins of the Father are NOT the sins of the son"

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TortoiseKweek

Heh.

I agree.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I saw this several days ago. Dan Bongino's podcast is a must listen IMO. He's astute and, more often than not, correct in his assessments of things.
edit on 9-6-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
yeah this whole thing is so stupid.

What the hell is kneeling gonna do?

I've never been racist. Racism never used to be a problem growing up for me. I had friends of all races.

Now all of a sudden the media tells people what to think. They all think it.

People are so easily manipulated it blows my mind. How are people not seeing through this?

George Floyd isn't even dead. It's a set up. He has the same coroner as Jefferey Epstein and JFK?

If you kneel you are being used as a pawn by George Soros.

I've never wanted to move from the US more. But where to go? Seems like the whole world is brainwashed

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I saw this several days ago. Dan Bongino's podcast is a must listen IMO. He's astute and, more often than not, correct in his assessments of things.

I honestly can't recall how I came across his channel, but I'm glad that I did. I agree with you, the man makes a lot of sense! Being an ex secret service agent, I'm sure he's seen and heard a lot more than we'll ever know. Which is why I listen to people like this, because they're not some idiot spouting off on youtube, like they know what are talking about.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I think I first noticed him when he was a frequent guest on Mark Levin's show, which I tend to listen to frequently.

Bookmark this: bonginoreport.com...
you're welcome in advance.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Sweet!
Thanks buddy. Bookmarked under the ol "Conspiracy" Folder

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

The ones I like is his, Shapiro, Klavan, Walsh and Knowles... Dixon is OK to listen to as a "normal" progressive...

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Pelosi's religion requires 20 generations of atonement.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

LOL, I like reading Ben Shapiro. His voice, though... I can't do it.

Joe Pags isn't too bad, either. Sort of a shock jock meets political commenter model that works.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

LOL, I like reading Ben Shapiro. His voice, though... I can't do it.

Joe Pags isn't too bad, either. Sort of a shock jock meets political commenter model that works.

Ben is funniest when he goes off on Trump... Trump really frustrates the crap out of him at times. Klavan has some really good sarcastic humor.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Kneeling at the anthem and flag does nothing for a cause. The US, or any other country for that matter is absolutely not perfect. Never going to be perfect but we are refining and improving things. It's this improvement we should all agree on. Constantly tinkering with our Democracy for justice and equal rights and it is working. Democracies are hard ass work and why most countries say screw it like China and Iran.

Go ahead and kneel if your employer allows it. Kneel on your off time. Join BLM, KKK, Antifa. All perfectly legal. Just don't harm anyone physically or financially. End of the day though, kneeling at the flag and making a mockery of people trying to improve things is not going to get the majority on your side.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Outstanding, OUTSTANDING, thread, S&F for sharing.

Watching it right now, and I'm finding this gentleman is firm, articulate, direct and frankly speaking with righteous anger.

I saw the same images he saw, and they p1ssed me off too.

What I would add to his scathing rebuke of the "kneelers" is....you don't speak for me. I'm tired of apologists who bow and scrape and claim to speak for "white Americans" and feel that they're somehow empowered to collectively bargain/apologize for historical actions of generations past.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Go ahead and kneel if your employer allows it.

I have a feeling seeing a lot of these protesters that kneeling with their employer's blessing is the only way they retain their jobs in the first place.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
People can do as they choose. I won't try to tell anyone otherwise. But no one should be asking anyone else to kneel. No one. No. Just no.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I really like this guy, I need to check out his podcast. I read his book about the time he spent in the Secret Service, he seems like a good dude. Thanks for posting this.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

In america are we free to kneel if we choose for any reason or not?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

People can do as they choose. I won't try to tell anyone otherwise. But no one should be asking anyone else to kneel. No one. No. Just no.

Agreed. If they want to kneel I will never look down on them or tell them they can't.
But also no one can make another person kneel and if anyone judges a person harshly for not kneeling well then I say your better off without that person in your life.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
If they want to kneel I will never look down on them.

Exactly how short are you to be able to say that?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Bongino always tells it like it is. And he's right, all I see when I see white people kneeling are white people who are guilty of racism and are trying to wash it away. That's why they think you're also racist if you don't kneel. Or like Mark Cuban saying you're only getting defensive over white privilege if you're guilty of having it. That's like calling him a racist and telling him he's guilty of it if he gets defensive. Some people are half a bubble off plumb.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join