It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Idiocracy has arrived!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
As if you needed more proof, the Idiocracy has arrived and is thriving in Chicago.

Here are some snippets from the fine, well-educated leaders of Chicago. They are some real class acts!

On the call, others took aim at Lightfoot herself for her response to the crisis. One man, identified by WTTW News as Ald. Raymond Lopez, demanded that Lightfoot develop a plan to stabilize Chicago’s neighborhoods for five days, calling his Southwest Side ward “a virtual war zone” where armed gang members were threatening to shoot black people.

When he demanded she respond to the remarks, Lightfoot told him he was “100 percent full of s--t.”

“Well, f--k you then,” Lopez responded.

www.foxnews.com...

If it were permitted on ATS, I would have cut and pasted the whole article because snippets don't really do it justice. That Mayor Lightfoot has wonderful communication skills. She must have went to Harvard or Princeton.

No wonder Chicago is such a mess. It is apparently run by a group of classless idiots. But to their credit, they are starting to catch on that riots and general lawlessness might not be good for the city.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
As if you needed more proof, the Idiocracy has arrived and is thriving in Chicago.

Here are some snippets from the fine, well-educated leaders of Chicago. They are some real class acts!

On the call, others took aim at Lightfoot herself for her response to the crisis. One man, identified by WTTW News as Ald. Raymond Lopez, demanded that Lightfoot develop a plan to stabilize Chicago’s neighborhoods for five days, calling his Southwest Side ward “a virtual war zone” where armed gang members were threatening to shoot black people.

When he demanded she respond to the remarks, Lightfoot told him he was “100 percent full of s--t.”

“Well, f--k you then,” Lopez responded.

www.foxnews.com...

If it were permitted on ATS, I would have cut and pasted the whole article because snippets don't really do it justice. That Mayor Lightfoot has wonderful communication skills. She must have went to Harvard or Princeton.

No wonder Chicago is such a mess. It is apparently run by a group of classless idiots. But to their credit, they are starting to catch on that riots and general lawlessness might not be good for the city.

He represents a ward that has a lot of Latin Kings. They weren't having that looting sh*t in their hood. Literally, the latin gang members were protecting the neighborhood hence the shooting black people comment.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Thanks for the insight. I am not from Chicago so your input helps. I did once get lost in Chicago and ended up in a neighborhood where I was sure I had traveled straight into hell. That was probably 25 years ago. I can only imagine what parts of Chicago are like now.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I don't see the Latin Kings taking a knee.
Maybe they should hire them instead of this pathetic looking national guard I keep seeing.
I've seen more in-shape bowling teams.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

You're ''proof'' of idiocy sounds quite a bit like how ATS members talk given all the ''snipped'' out words that are used here on a daily basis. Are you saying ATS is full of idiots?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Yeah they had Cermak shut down from Little Village/Pilsen areas to Cermak/Cicero in Cicero.
Bridgeport and Canaryville were doing the same.
Some things happened, but not in the way that the liars on Twatter were saying.
I have a few friends in the Ville, they were just protecting thier homes.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

You're ''proof'' of idiocy sounds quite a bit like how ATS members talk given all the ''snipped'' out words that are used here on a daily basis. Are you saying ATS is full of idiots?

Well now that you mention it.....

On a more serious note, don't you expect more from our elected leaders, the ones our taxes are paying for, to act a little bit better than common street hoods talking on a street corner?

If you want some idiot leading you that just communicates in cuss words and smart ass comments you may as well elect me.

edit on 9-6-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I finally found who the DNC is going to replace Joe Biden with. Looks like they have already started making campaign ads.

He is the perfect Democrat candidate. Forward thinking and getting straight to the point of what Democrat voters really want. Future President Camacho fully understands the phrase.. "it's the economy, stupid"

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
We need Not Sure as President. Only way back from this.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The Idiocracy arrived? Come on, that bus showed up 3-1/2 yrs ago.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

Good point. Of course you mean 3-1/2 years ago when Democrats lost their minds when Hillary lost the election.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

Yep, loaded with Democrats and liberals.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

The call in Chicago was held Sunday, May 31. That day alone, there were 699 arrests -- primarily looters -- 132 officers injured, 48 shootings and 17 homicides, according to CBS Chicago, as well as widespread damage to businesses and other property.

Raymond Lopez, demanded that Lightfoot develop a plan to stabilize Chicago’s neighborhoods for five days, calling his Southwest Side ward “a virtual war zone” where armed gang members were threatening to shoot black people.

www.foxnews.com...

I don't think Lopez was full of snip.

Lightfoot personifies denial.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

The Idiocracy arrived with Trump.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

The Idiocracy arrived with Trump.

I agree. It brought all the brain dead, non-thinkers out to reee at the sky, "TRUMP IS NOT MY PRESIDENT!!!", "FASCISTS!", "RACISTS!!!", and "MISOGYNIST!!!!".

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
They should hire a bunch of marines.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Everyone in america went full tilt retard that day, none have stopped.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

How original. You describe people who don't support your dear leader as brain dead non-thinkers and then roll out the catchphrases that your chosen personality cult has taught you to say like a good little sheep.

new topics

top topics

join