It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough Symbolism Already!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
youtu.be...
As they say in Japanese slang
Moii! enough, enough of the kneeling the feet washing, the uncalled for ass kissing.
Enough of your symbolic bull#!, Change! we want change! Nancy and the Dems decked out in Kinte Cloth and kneeling does nothing to Impress me,
You guys have had decades to get sht done, now it's just cringe worthy, put in the necessary reforms.

We don't need to be placated, I do not feel good in any form this is barf worthy.

Kap did this already , point made..get the fk to work Nancy and Chuck,

Biden what have you done during a life time of being a Senator, and 8yrs being a Veep!

Congressional Black Caucus useless bench warmers and $$$ gatherers that you are. what have you done.

What happened when the symbols goes away, the great painted signs painted over..then what??. Over used symbolism is called distractions

edit on 9-6-2020 by Spider879 because: Add content.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Aw come on.. the vibrantly colorful kwanbutu tribal scarves are cute. It's what the African fairies wear, the blairies, in lalaland.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

Aw come on.. the vibrantly colorful kwanbutu tribal scarves are cute. It's what the African fairies wear, the blairies, in lalaland.

I'd like to strangle them with it..metaphorically speaking off course, don't want any kocks on my door.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

I'd like to strangle them with it..metaphorically speaking off course, don't want any kocks on my door.

They'd be knocking on it too. 🤣

You meant at your door right? Sorry, I had to do it.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

They'd be knocking on it too. 🤣

You meant at your door right? Sorry, I had to do it.

gwaad gotta love auto correct, Ima leave it up...kocks on my door naaw will past.
edit on 9-6-2020 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Sorry dbl post

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I kneel to no man.
you would have to kill me.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
I kneel to no man.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

I heard Pelosi had to be helped up afterwards but I don't know.

Someone should've shouted "the bar's open!"

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Must have been an epic rap battle.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

This made my morning coffee.😆🤣😂

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   

For real???...

C'mon that's too funny to be true.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Can't confirm because I haven't seen the whole video. Someone on yootoob was talking about it.

Could be wrong but she looks too colourful. Fake video???

Pel Pot was famous for only wearing black!

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Don't sweat it. Another month or so and they'll be pandering to their next puppet group.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

For real???...

C'mon that's too funny to be true.

I saw the video in another thread.
She hardly even tried to get up, then raised her hand to be helped.
Two people came to her rescue.

Star and flag on your OP!

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Obama signs legislation protecting police:
Baltimore Sun

President Barack Obama on Tuesday signed legislation drafted by Sen. Ben Cardin to create a nationwide alert system to help capture anyone who harms a police officer or makes a credible threat to do so. The measure is named for Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu, the New York City police officers who were killed last year by a man with Maryland ties. Police say Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley killed the officers in December after shooting a former girlfriend in Owings Mills.

The law, which Cardin introduced in 2010, creates a system similar to the Amber alerts used to locate abducted children. Baltimore County police said last year they tried to alert the New York City Police Department that Brinsley had pledged to kill officers in the area.

"It's important for us not only to honor their memory, it's also important for us to make sure that we do everything we can to help ensure the safety of our police officers when they're in the line of duty," Obama said before signing the bill in the Oval Office.

I am guessing that wouldn't be supported right now.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Baltimore Sun

President Barack Obama on Tuesday signed legislation drafted by Sen. Ben Cardin to create a nationwide alert system to help capture anyone who harms a police officer or makes a credible threat to do so. The measure is named for Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu, the New York City police officers who were killed last year by a man with Maryland ties. Police say Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley killed the officers in December after shooting a former girlfriend in Owings Mills.

The law, which Cardin introduced in 2010, creates a system similar to the Amber alerts used to locate abducted children. Baltimore County police said last year they tried to alert the New York City Police Department that Brinsley had pledged to kill officers in the area.

"It's important for us not only to honor their memory, it's also important for us to make sure that we do everything we can to help ensure the safety of our police officers when they're in the line of duty," Obama said before signing the bill in the Oval Office.

I've no problems with the above, I do have problems which allows brutal cops to get away with undo harassment to what amounts to murder.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Baltimore Sun

I've no problems with the above, I do have problems which allows brutal cops to get away with undo harassment to what amounts to murder.

Oh, I agree with you on both points.
I just don't believe we would have even seen Obama presented with such legislation if the political climate was then as it is right now.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: Fisherr
I kneel to no man.

Tis But A Scratch.

Come on ya pansys
edit on 9-6-2020 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The talk will continue. This is all for votes and nothing else. As it always has been. As the great grand daddy of the DNC once said, "we'll have these (N word in plural) eating out of our hands".

It seems to me that at least some black people are beginning to see how foolish it is to trust these people..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join