It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Buffalo 57..and Atlanta 6, we are hiring in Florida...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The Brevard County Fraternal Order of Police had this message on their Facebook page:

Hey Buffalo 57...and Atlanta 6, we are hiring in Florida. Lower taxes, no spineless leadership, or dumb mayors rambling at press conferences...Plus...we have got your back! #lawandorderFlorida #movetowhereyouare💟

m.facebook.com...

The message will likely be taken down soon so I took a screenshot.

With all that is going on, the ignorance on display by the Brevard F.O.P. is amazing. Hopefully this leads to an investigation. This is exactly why people do not trust the police.

edit on 7-6-2020 by jrod because: Wft?

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

So are you in the de-fund police crowd? It would be funny if the LEOs in some of the most affected cities walked off the job and let the mayors and governors figure out how to handle their cities with ZERO law enforcement.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Never did I mention anything about defunding the police.

I want police officers who abuse their power to be held accountable. The message that the Brevard County FOP gives is they support dirty cops.

Absolutely disgraceful to send this kind of message.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

they are kinda ignorant, there are some stupid azz kissing rambling at press conferences, mayors in fl.

edit on 7-6-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
It is funny how the two places I'm looking at retiring to is either Texas or Florida.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

I want police officers who abuse their power to be held accountable. The message that the Brevard County FOP gives is they support dirty cops.

Absolutely disgraceful to send this kind of message.

The 57 cops that walked off their job are dirty?

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It is funny how the two places I'm looking at retiring to is either Texas or Florida.

go to texas, got enough snowbrids already and we were better off when we were seen as dumb rednecks. had plenty of freedom to move around and snowbrids weren't trying to make it like it was back home just not as cold.

nah, come on down. but find a place that is still fairly rural, somewhere in the panhandle closer to Al, or GA line.
edit on 7-6-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

go to texas, got enough snowbrids already and we were better off when we were seen as dumb rednecks. had plenty of freedom to move around and snowbrids weren't trying to make it was like back home.

nah, come on down. but find a place that is still fairly rural, somewhere in the panhandle closer to Al, or GA line.

My last 5 years in the AF was in San Antonio, love the city, love the weather. Plus I can sell my house in WA and buy a mansion in Texas, add in I'm a disabled vet and Texas loves the military. Win Win...

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

They did nothing to help the man, just marched right over his bleeding body.

That is not the kind of people I want serving and protecting my paradise.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Actually they did if you watched the whole video...

I think you should support defunding the police, only good thing would come from that.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Never did I mention anything about defunding the police.

Unfortunately, it seems if one doesn't lick the boots of the Gestapo police it means one automatically wants to defund them and one is anti-Trump, because gestapo police=yay Trump, anti-police= nay Trump, so if one doesn't support the police in cracking heads and their overbroad "LAW & ORDER!" one is of the "bad guys."

Funny how ATS used to be anti-authority/government/overreach of authority.

But now it's ok. Because Trump.

edit on 7-6-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I mean, at least they stepped *over* him, and didn't step *in* his blood, which is strange because then they would need a good boot cleaning for their egos.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Not going to support that lost cause...it is as if you guys are trying to bait me into saying I support defunding the police so it will be easier to attack what I stand for.

The problem with the Buffalo 57 and countless other police agencies, is the thin blue line 'brotherhood' turns a blind eye when one of their 'brothers' abuses their power.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

it is as if you guys are trying to bait me into saying I support defunding the police so it will be easier to attack what I stand for.

It's their new talking point.

They have no original material, just what they're dog whistled into chasing and attacking.
Suddenly police authority and the brutal tactics they employ are oh so welcome here. Sad, actually.

And probably a direct parallel to Fox.

edit on 7-6-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

DING DING DING ... we have a winner!

Narrative is PUMPIN!

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Buffalo 57, Atlanta 6... hell of a Super Bowl.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Funny how you kissed the authority's 2 months ago when the fascist pricks on the Left were using those same resources to infringe on the Constitutional Rights of citizens, business owners, and religious congregations. You're a goddamn hypocrite! The Constitution matters.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

The problem with the Buffalo 57 and countless other police agencies, is the thin blue line 'brotherhood' turns a blind eye when one of their 'brothers' abuses their power.

I'm not going to disagree, I'm very critical when cops do wrong, but you are suggesting 57 cops are bad that they walked on by letting the man to bleed on the ground and that is not the truth. The man is a radical and walked up to the cops reinforcing curfew due to the rioting/looting/destroying and said he wasn't going to move while getting in their face and poking the one cop with his phone. Yep they pushed him back and he tripped and hit his head hard... One of the cops saw to his needs and they got him to a hospital...

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Unfortunately, it seems if one doesn't lick the boots of the Gestapo police it means one automatically wants to defund them and one is anti-Trump, because gestapo police=yay Trump, anti-police= nay Trump, so if one doesn't support the police in cracking heads and their overbroad "LAW & ORDER!" one is of the "bad guys."

Funny how ATS used to be anti-authority/government/overreach of authority.

But now it's ok. Because Trump.

Just what does defunding mean and what are the repercussions. People just say crap without understanding just what would happen. Its like the narrative to breakup the ATF, ya good luck in that and what will replace them?

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Funny how you kissed the authority's 2 months ago when the fascist pricks on the Left were using those same resources to infringe on the Constitutional Rights of citizens, business owners, and religious congregations. You're a goddamn hypocrite! The Constitution matters.

Funny isn't it when governors over stepped their authority and arrested peaceful protesting, and people doing crazy things like go to the beach, cut hair, go to church, or funeral etc. I guess the pandemic is over, as a 1000 go to the funeral of a dirtbag that push a gun into the belly of a black pregnant woman as they ransacked her house.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join