It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos at UK Black Lives Matter clashes men hurled BIKES at police horses

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Why shouldn't white people be at a BLM protest.....surely that's part of the point?

And maybe there's more white people there because more white people live in these places?

Should we go back(wards) to days when races were segregated?

Wasn't saying that, I was just wondering why there seems to be more white people in some protest marches than there are black. It may be becoz there are more white people in those places but why would all these white people want to take a knee?

Also, in London, there are more people of colour now. Bristol where the statue was thrown into the river... that statue was downed by a white guys, i saw them rolling it down the road.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

I have some mates in London, proper old school Yardie type Rasta's.

They think this is hilarious.

Knowing them as I do they wouldn't dream of being anywhere near such a protest, except maybe to discreetly sell certain products, and they are the first to admit the great strides forward we've made in this country.

They have a particular dislike for the recent wave of immigrants from Sudan, Somalia etc.
They think they have no intention of ever trying to integrate into UK society and that they have nothing positive to contribute at all.
A bit harsh maybe but that's how they see things.

Only an absolute imbecile would deny that we still have issues to address, but we have made such great strides forward.

Many of those white faces you observed are there because they feel they have to be and not because of some indignant rage at institutionalised racism.
Its right according to the politically correct doctrine that has infested our society.....a way of exorcising their inherited white guilt.
Absolute bollocks.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join