It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello old friends

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

America is a convenient curve to grade egos on. I mean yeah, I'm like this- and even if I were the way you'd like me to be, i'd still be using a computer full of conflict minerals and electricity from a poison-spewing power plant just to that I can blast my subjective and not particularly original ideas out to a world that doesn't particularly care about them... that's what we all do here just as a baseline- there are few aspects of modern life that don't reek of absolute hubris. But yeah I used to be worse.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: The Vagabond
turns out ATS is that girl i text when i black out.

Sad.

Didn't know about your spat with Garth. Wouldn't normally pick sides in someone else's fight, but since you brought it up ... pfffft ... loser!

A lot of accounts went cold. If you started it, shame on you.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond

Is this a den of Trumpists and bootlickers?

Welcome back Vagabond , there are still a few of us who haven't been indoctrinated ... welcome to the resistance.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I FREAKING TOLD YOU SO.

Hahahahahahaha! Nice. 👍

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Welcome back, the majority of new threads are in the mudpit and are posted by Trumpeters spreading the "word" of their "dear Leader" and seem quite happy to have the military patrolling there streets if he says it's for the good of America.
edit on 7-6-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

You are a blast from the past , I always wondered what became of you because your life was chaotic at the time and you were living in your van , hope things improved for you

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

a reply to: sine.nomine

So if I don't trust the authorities, the conspiracy theorists are gonna rip me a new one? This should be fun now that I've dropped some ego and can just enjoy the show. If you see any Vichy, tell em Vagabond said "send it".

Well I think it’s safe to say Trump is not an authority or part of the inner circle based on the way the msm have attacked and constantly attacked
The way I see it, they want his blood

As for police brutality, yep been ongoing, black and white, what’s your suggestion to sort it out, moan and bitch at us like you are a sportsman.

Thanks for your ego trip, not much else on offer

Congratulations on being right, that’s not unusual really, common knowledge

Anyway enjoy creepy Joe, that deserves respect

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Welcome Back, there are still a few of us left that don't have shoe polish all over our faces, and shredded tongues.

I'm sure you got a good indication of what ATS has become by this very thread.

I remember when you were a mod, I want my points back!! I still have deep seated issues with authority and the members that worship at that shrine.
edit on 7-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Is this a den of Trumpists and bootlickers?

The bootlickery has been on the increase from the days when no one in their right mind on this site trusted the government or any politician with the exception of possibly Ron Paul.

Welcome back.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

The argument that was the beginning of the end was along the lines of me saying there is no such thing as a good cop because a good cop will protect a bad cop while he murders you

That I can get on board with, flashes of truth, but, surely, maybe, somewhere one or two, maybe?

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What’s not to trust? A lovely bunch of ladies and gentlemen. I for one vouch for any and all politicians or political candidates. I have learned all my values from these amazing people. Now where’s my toolbox, Im off to my second location. I always misplace the plastic sheeting

Side note. If I ever start a bbq food truck I want to name it second location. #Goals

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

There are some very clean boots around these parts and trump is viewed as a god among men, he's a bible thumping leftist slapping machine with a good moral backbone ready to slay Soros and his globalist cohorts.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

You don't put the sheet in with the package? I always chocked that up to business expenses.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join