It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US planning to slash troops in Germany: report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
All troops over seas should be brought home and bases should be built along our borders. It will be good for the local economies and good for the defense of the country.

Boots on the ground wars are a low risk. If there is a need for Troops in a region use our air craft carriers as most start off as air campaigns anyway. If more carriers are needed then make it happen but we can’t continue to live in the past and be the police of the world

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Ummm...I want...space carriers...we can even name the first one...Enterprise...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
We all know that in this day and age, being in Germany isn't about preventing them from repeating history but more about having a base to work from in the region. That's still necessary and I'm all for moving our operation to Poland.

Even if Germany decides to repeat history, we can nip them in the bud from Poland.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

that's one of the thoughts that i had. Ramstien at least for the past 30 years is one of the largest logistic and distribution hubs the U.S. has abroad.

at one time i thought it had the largest population of U.S. citizens outside the country. i can't find that now

top topics

<< 1   >>

join