It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington D.C. Mayor orders eviction of National Guard troops from their D.C. Hotel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: 727Sky

How authoritarian of the mayor.

Now she gets to determine who does and does not get to be in her city?

I didn't know she owned the city.

Nice!

DC you know they are only authoritarian when you disagree with their agenda, otherwise their words are all peaches and cream for the easily led.. They have to shout down and silence anyone who disagrees with them that way there is only their voice reported on the Communist News Network.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Historical president.One president called out McArther military to quail the WW1 protesters, I'm not sure where they pitched their tent though.
r

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: alldaylong

Historical president.One president called out McArther military to quail the WW1 protesters, I'm not sure where they pitched their tent though.
r

Wasn't at the Whitehouse but the Bonus Army marchers had a little shanty town called Hooverville I believe, till Mac Arthur had it tore down

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Mayor Bowser is setting-up for a big planned failure this weekend 😈

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
In the vernacular, she just stepped on her crank. DC is very dependent on the federal government. Trump could cut her funding in oh so many ways. And I hope he does.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
In the vernacular, she just stepped on her crank. DC is very dependent on the federal government. Trump could cut her funding in oh so many ways. And I hope he does.

Considering that every other mayor has a governor, would her boss not be Trump? There is no governor for the non state called Washington D.C.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
dont know what is going on here so let me say this IF the people in question are the so called law enforcement (fed Prison Guards then fine . If national Guard then No But maybe the hotel did kick them out another offered free room and bord before the door closed when leaving .
national guard is a fair response to the current problems ( Prison Guards ARE NOT )
Honstly I like the national guard But admit they can make a person nerves .

But as mayor she acutely does have the power to do this alest that is what I keep seeing in other city's and not one peep when teh MAYOR of Miami refused to let Trumps mercs leave the motel rooms .
PS Mimia mayor repub btw
seams Not all rebubs agree with trumps shock and aww plans
edit on 5-6-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

I had to explain this to a foreigner and I apologize for you not understanding the COTUS but if you actually read the 3rd amendment, it clearly states that you are wrong.

Does the mayor own that hotel? Was the hotel forced to house "Trumps Mercs"? BTW if Trump hired mercs? Your fantasy land would be House of 1000 corpses..

Trumps mercs. How cute.

Education is important.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Washington D.C. Mayor orders eviction of National Guard troops from their D.C. Hotel saying she does not want the troops in D.C.

Nice little video of her speaking outside the newly named "Black Lives Matter" Plaza by the burned out Church . You would think the hotels would be happy to have occupancy as many are vacant. Supposed to be a bigger better protest tomorrow according to the video.

Title of the video: National Guard troops evicted from DC hotels with mayor's approval
youtu.be...

I don't like the mayor. I think she is a shady character but hot damn, let her do her phriggin job! If the cops fail in their attempt to maintain order then we can look to bring the military in. Trump is way out of line and disrespectful to Bowser's authority to do her job.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Washington D.C. Mayor orders eviction of National Guard troops from their D.C. Hotel saying she does not want the troops in D.C.

Nice little video of her speaking outside the newly named "Black Lives Matter" Plaza by the burned out Church . You would think the hotels would be happy to have occupancy as many are vacant. Supposed to be a bigger better protest tomorrow according to the video.

Title of the video: National Guard troops evicted from DC hotels with mayor's approval
youtu.be...

I am sure Trump will let them put up tents on The White House lawn.

At least someone cares about our people and ALL Americans. Trump is like that though. Thanks for pointing out his generosity.

Left to their own devices and do nothing attitude, this mayor and others, including state governors would wait until their cities were all aflame and destroyed.
Wait and let the mayor do her job??? I wonder how many businesses and cars/vehicles will be allowed to burn and be destroyed before they do more than just blame Trump for it all.

edit on 5-6-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Why doesn't Trump just put them up in one of his hotels?

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Why doesn't Trump just put them up in one of his hotels?

Because then the Democrats would be screaming to high hell he is making money off the National Guard !! It would be the lead story on CNN MSN and other far left outlets !! DUH !

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Anyone know who is responsible for paying the bill??
I only ask because the mayor seems to bring up funding restraints like the city is getting the bill.
And, I guess that would give her the authority to get them kicked out of their hotel rooms if she refused to agree to pay the bill.

As far as the burnt out church, by what I understand the fire just damaged the church nursery.. the church is far from burnt out.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I was saying he should put them up I didn't say he should charge them. Trump is a patriot right there is no better way to show it than supporting the troops.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
seeker I call NO ID prison Guards mercs so yea really cute No ID no way to know who tehy work for no one to call when they decide to shoot someone soyea MERCS .
But call them what you want dont care Using any law enforcment with out alest a Badge NUMBER say 3321 is in NO way any more then a attempt to create a Force that has NO over site and can be denied
as for trumps part well Just who had them Guarding him his mother ?
edit on 5-6-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Trump is a patriot grim ? lord what a joke www.businessinsider.com...

That so really tugh guy isn't he so tuff he runs to (INSPECT his panic room and buildds a fence around teh white house .
Never mind the 1000 cops the 100s of national guards and his Hired prison guard mercs

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: seeker1963

in laws you know nothing about.

As U.S. Law is based on English Common Law i know a fair bit about it.

Thanks anyway.

I think the constitution is it’s framework. It uses the model of English Common Law.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

If there is no way to identify who they are or where they are from, if they refuse to identify themselves...
Do they have any legal authority??

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

DC Mayor Muriel Bowser Demands Military Forces Leave White House Unguarded, While Simultaneously Organizing Violent Protests…

…She Knows Exactly What She’s Doing!

It seems quite transparent what the agenda is for Washington DC Mayor Muriel Bowser. After giving the DC police orders to stand down; and after ending the previously declared state of emergency; and after cancelling the flow-through purchase contract where feds repay the city for national guard housing; she is now demanding that all national guard troops and security elements leave the nation’s capital city:

Simultaneous to her demand that all security forces, including the added DC police, be withdrawn operations, the Mayor is helping to organize the introduction of far-left mobs under the pretense of her facilitating weekend mass protests against the White House.

In essence, Mayor Bowser is simultaneously removing DC security and introducing an extremist force. This is beyond dangerous and appears to be an intentional effort by the mayor to force and create a violent Kent State type confrontation. This is Alinsky 101.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com... zing-violent-protests/

If the DOJ/DHS is seeking out Domestic Terrorists, Washington D.C. mayor Muriel Bowser should already be labeled as a dangerous organizer of terror within our nation's capital!

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Do you really believe what you posted? LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join