It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is this going to end?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This won't end well, no matter the outcome. The left is pulling out all stops to subvert and destroy the Republic. Local gun stores can't keep ARs or ammo on the shelves. People are tired of the bull#, and the constant blame for every #ing thing under the sun. I'm not a pessimistic person, I just can't see a way out.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Talking heads on the right are throwing gasoline on these fires. Now how does showing more unarmed whites are being killed by "Praetorian Guard Cops", than blacks are going to end?

Time and again, the answer has been, "No more Praetorians, period". It happened in Roma in 474 AD. It happened again with the Mediciis being summoned into Florence to take over. And it caused the classic Cescauscu moment which brought down that communist regime in Romania. Even the late N. Korean dictator, was deathly afraid of his own Cescauscu moment, when the entire populace rises up, and says "No More"!

If this starts in our big cities, with the cop shops shutting down, then the Freddies are going down right behind them. It's Bobby Lee's Gov't at the point of the bayonet, finally going away. Florence was a discreet city state, in a Province of Italy.

Roma went from a child emperor to the King of the Goths, becoming King of Roma, in a single night. Bye bye Praetorians. But this took from 474 to 880 for Charlemagne to reset things to the Holy Roman Empire. Goth Royalty diffused through Western Europe all through the volcanic winters of the Dark Ages, until the Carolinian Renaissance, in the 1100's. Then the Medicis were called to power, and Florence finally bloomed long after Charlemagne wiped out their Lombardian precusors.

My case here is the Alta Mira Climate flip. This is an 3500 year occurrence which last happened during the Biblical Exodus, circa 1500 BC. 7000 years ago, this climate flip brought down the Egyptian Old Kingdom as well. It's a lot worse than just one or two giant volcanic eruption/winters, like what set off the Dark Ages. 530 AD to around 800 AD.

We are into the onset of one of these right now. Its manifesting in wild weather patterns, around the equator, and messed up monsoon seasons. This is what knocked down the ancient Egyptians, as the Nile was and still is their lifeblood for agriculture. No yearly flooding, no eats. Just a quiet Sun has bollixed up our food chains right here in the U.S.A.

Swine are being euthanized and yet chefs are crying for pork briskets to BBQ Ribs. Chokepoints are appearing in all kinds of supply chains across the country. Now add in Leaving Hood Rats and Gang Bangers, laying right where they fall from shootings amongst them, and a few hot days will really set up a big stink.

Nostradamus predicted a time of a "Retreat upon Monte Aventino", as a metaphor for the old Roman Plebes, barricading that Italian Mt. to make the Patricians fish or cut their own bait. Sooner or later, it comes down to "Food for Gold, Gold for Food". Then where can the Mobs find gold to trade for food?

My dad noted when I was a little kid, watching the Movie;, "The Yearling", that starvation has an ugly face! That flashback of his, was from the 1930's. The same people dissolving the Police in the big cities will be enmeshed in food riots, before the American Great Removals. Today there are more sheep in Scotland, than Scotsmen. And for quite a while, sheep grazed in the Roman Forum, after 474 AD. Lombard loansharking kept the Florentines' heads above water, until their Bonfires of the Vanities, knocked them down, too, by religious radicals.

Basically, long story short, "You can run but you cannot hide". Our whole Planet is presently going into a Spin cycle, pardon the Pun.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Considering most Americans now have about a 3 second attention span, I predict everyone will eventually get burned out at all the hate and negativity and come to some semblance of rational thought. OR it will be the road warrior.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join