It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buffalo Police Knock 75 Year Old Man Down

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: ignorant_ape

People should always have respect for the elderly no matter what.

If the cop had any common sense or an ounce of dignity he would not push elderly gentlemen to the ground.

Simple as can be.

Playing the "elderly" card?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

it seems to be a common occurrance - et some stupid old gidder to do something utterly assanine - then attempt to use the " old person " card to claim that they should not be held accountable

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Funny. We see videos of "protesters" and terrorist groups like Antifa doing the same to old folks...but when they do it its "oh well they should've known better than to be there" and "well if they're there they know the risks their taking" but oh man, in this case its BRUTALITY!

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Aye, they hand you one of those around the same time they issue a free bus pass.

Tell me something how do you fall harder than pushed?

That would be quite the skill given Newton's third law would it not?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

If only Antifa accepted public funds in return for NOT doing this stuff.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So many ATS'ers missing the point and fighting over whether he DESERVED it. Seriously? What happened to this website? That guy was old and stiff. Anyone with half a brain and one eye could see that, and realize a fall could very well KILL him. They could have cuffed him easily, you can see them cuffing younger men in the same video, but these peacekeepers instead chose the riskiest option. Those cops made a dumb, unprofessional decision. End of story.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Aye, they hand you one of those around the same time they issue a free bus pass.

Tell me something how do you fall harder than pushed?

That would be quite the skill given Newton's third law would it not?

I thought the answer was obvious. You fall harder by throwing yourself along with the "push", where they barely touched him but he intentionally allowed himself to drop like a sack of dirt, which he is.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

Funny. We see videos of "protesters" and terrorist groups like Antifa doing the same to old folks...but when they do it its "oh well they should've known better than to be there" and "well if they're there they know the risks their taking" but oh man, in this case its BRUTALITY!

So police who take an Oath to uphold the constitution and are paid to enforce the laws who enjoy qualified immunity are not to be held to a higher standard than the terrorist groups as you call them?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

So a 75-year-old pensioner manages to get pushed back by two so-called officers of the law, then modify the force and trajectory of his body mid-fall?

Aye, suppose it is obvious if the guy was say Diego Maradona in the mid-80s.

It's yourself you do a disservice to calling injured pensioners in hospital a sack of dirt.

edit on 11-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

You tell me.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The elderly bomb-thrower came there "for fun"

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

What a load of mince.

Even the State governor says the Buffalo incident in which the elderly man was pushed and his head hit the pavement was "utterly disgraceful".

The guy is in hospital ffs, are the trained medical healthcare professionals playing along as well?

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Regardless of set-up, acting, over acting, age it takes a special kind of idiot to make contact with him, not the kind of idiot I would want to see on the force.

What you see is pure arrogance, its antagonizing, is escalating the issue its another problem with the police shown off aside from their institutional racism and bullying.

Thick fooker should be sacked for being a dip#, couldnt care less about the old man.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Grimpachi

You tell me.

I wondered what happened to the Fone Jacker:

www.comedy.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Even the State governor says the Buffalo incident in which the elderly man was pushed and his head hit the pavement was "utterly disgraceful".

Who cares? Like really, who $%^@%^&$ cares about what the "state governor" thinks. No one. That's who.

If a line of riot geared police come to clear out a space where you are, I would hope you'd have the sense to not try and confront them. He could have moved back like he was instructed and everyone else does. When a cop is in riot gear clearing an area because the "right to peacefully assemble" has been snipped on, it's probably not the best idea to go "try to have a conversation." Disobeying the commands of a police officer is a crime, especially if you are at an illegal gathering (which it was as soon as the first person threw something).

You look emotional and reactionary, and it's not a good look.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

Most people have an emotional reaction when Police beat up peaceful pensioner protesters.

Its called empathy, you and those Police might want to look into acquiring a modicum of such.

As to good looks, well the video says it all, and it doesn't look good in any way whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Police beat up peaceful pensioner protesters.

I didn't see that, but whatever filter you are using, keep using it.

He was a provocateur. Go watch the other video evidence in this thread. The BLM protesters didn't even want this guy here. Plus, he wasn't a peaceful pensioner once he disobeyed the police order to clear the area. Are you seriously this obtuse?

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I know right from wrong nothing obtuse about my interpretation.

What did he do that was not peaceful?

Try and talk to Police per-chance???!!!

Priceless the way some people attempt to justify coppers knocking an old Man senseless, ridiculous beyond contempt.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I know right from wrong nothing obtuse about my interpretation.

What did he do that was not peaceful?

Try and talk to Police per-chance???!!!

Priceless the way some people attempt to justify coppers knocking an old Man senseless, ridiculous beyond contempt.

I already stated the law he broke (do you really need the exact state statute?). If you don't like that, too bad. Not up to you what our laws are.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Now, who's being obtuse?

If you're too insensitive or slow to understand that Police should not knock peaceful protesters to the floor and simply carry on regardless your part of the problem and not the solution anymore than further Police violence is.

What ""law"" has the Man been charged with?

Whereas the officers filmed and seen pushing the man to the ground have been charged with second-degree assault.

I think you may find the "law" is on his side and not the Police. x
edit on 12-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join