It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Federal Police

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Ran across this article from the NYTimes with a picture of police in riot gear on the street with no identifiable marks.

The title of the article is "Unidentified Federal Police Prompt Fears Amid Protests in Washington."

It points out that several agencies are in Washington on the streets for the protests including the F. B. I., the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, the Department of Homeland Security, and our mystery police force the Bureau of Prisons. According to the article Mr. Barr received a letter from House Democrats identifying them as such.

Is it going to be the new norm for riot police to appear with no identifying marks on the streets? Is this just because they thought they needed more manpower and the Bureau was not ready to be deployed in public with such markers that identify who they are?

The conspiratorial mind would wonder if a secret police force is being formed, and deployed, or in the process of doing so. And what it forebodes for the future freedoms of U. S. citizens.
edit on 4-6-2020 by HiddenI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: HiddenI

If there is no name-tag, you have problems identifying them.

This cop in Buffalo is going to take it hard for pushing down this old man who is bleeding profusely form the ear and is unconscious and they got his name because it is embroidered on his uniform. I would not be surprised if soon you see no name tags and they are all wearing masks like cops in Mexico.

twitter.com...

edit on 4-6-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
They're federal prison guards

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slamalamadingdong

It's good that you can quote the OP. Thumbs up.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slamalamadingdong
Soooo. America is now a prison? Confusing

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I mean what's preventing me from showing up in riot gear and causing a ruckus? Literally nothing.

I would look the part. I know the tactics and the lingo needed to pass as an officer.

So, what stopping someone else from doing it?

This could just cause more issues down the road.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Had someone just do that a couple of days ago.

Heavily armed man posing as National Guardsman caught by real soldiers, L.A. cops say
www.miamiherald.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: HiddenI
From the article:

anonymous officers have also prompted fears that members of militias could be entering protests unnoticed.

Upon seeing the photograph that was my first thought. If that happens to be the case, then good for them IMHO. Someone needs to step up who isn't being constrained by politicians.

If they are unarmed federal units, then good IMHO. Riots like these need to be met with force, and right now the identifiable units are rightfully afraid to perform their job effectively. In doing so they'll get fired or charged. At least that's the vibe.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

That's interesting.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: HiddenI
Ran across this article from the NYTimes with a picture of police in riot gear on the street with no identifiable marks.

The title of the article is "Unidentified Federal Police Prompt Fears Amid Protests in Washington."

It points out that several agencies are in Washington on the streets for the protests including the F. B. I., the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, the Department of Homeland Security, and our mystery police force the Bureau of Prisons. According to the article Mr. Barr received a letter from House Democrats identifying them as such.

Is it going to be the new norm for riot police to appear with no identifying marks on the streets? Is this just because they thought they needed more manpower and the Bureau was not ready to be deployed in public with such markers that identify who they are?

The conspiratorial mind would wonder if a secret police force is being formed, and deployed, or in the process of doing so. And what it forebodes for the future freedoms of U. S. citizens.

The other side would really want to know whats going on to right?

Don't worry about it...the people who need to worry are worrying right now....lol...lol...don't panic your pretty little head....there are no "unidentified boogeyman" Law Enforcement Personell out there....but I will say this to those Domestic Terrorists/DTs now being hunted and taken into custody there is a very real BabaYaga just waiting to make friends with them and its wearing an American Flag.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Speculation: The way some of these domestic terror groups (On both extremes of the political spectrum) and their enablers work, I can only assume that a lot of LEOs, especially ones in high profile protest areas where they will be on camera for extended periods of time, have legitimate concerns that their identity will be doxxed and their residences targeted. So long as they have COs behind the line who recognize them, this is probably a smart move.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
I mean what's preventing me from showing up in riot gear and causing a ruckus? Literally nothing.

I would look the part. I know the tactics and the lingo needed to pass as an officer.

Whats stopping you is that to do so with nefarious intent would define you as a Domestic Terrorist...and land you in Gitmo as an enemy of your own Country......is that clear enough for you ….is that what you are.....because only an idiot or DT would even suggest what you just did.

Your Patriotism is what stops stupidity like that,And the Laws and good Men and Women behind that Patriotism who support you are supposed to be the example you aspire to...you know to being American.

Don't worry....there are plenty of good people who are available and willing to step up to the Plate for their Country right now....entire Communities…..we already have more Boots on the Ground than anyone could ever imagine....over 350 million of them ,now we just work out the logistics and fine details.
edit on 5-6-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Sergeant Betelgeuse?

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

My gutshot thought as well...spooky isn't it?...could almost be a clone if this was a Science Fiction Skit.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Lets hope it is not civilians playing dress up.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Speculation: The way some of these domestic terror groups (On both extremes of the political spectrum) and their enablers work, I can only assume that a lot of LEOs, especially ones in high profile protest areas where they will be on camera for extended periods of time, have legitimate concerns that their identity will be doxxed and their residences targeted. So long as they have COs behind the line who recognize them, this is probably a smart move.

I can definitely see why that would be a problem in a place like Mexico where the drug cartels run things. Has it gotten so far in the United States that police officers are afraid to show their faces in public as well? Which mafias and cartels are running things in the US that got the law running scared like Mexico?

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This is posted here in other places . Thing is all you really need is a badge with a Number and unit like badge number 3321 unit 32 in order to make it so if said person commits a crime you have a way OTHER then ( I dont know just a dude in riot gear with a patch like every other dude .
The NO ID has LITTLE to do with protecting the person and Alot to do with that person beating gassing shooting tazing or other wise harming reports or protesters and none of the Victims having away to file reports and the establishment have a way to say we will investigate wile doing nothing .

The someone mite harm then is a thin piss poor excuse seeing its a easy fix . They beat woman reporters they trap protesters in ally ways and us it as a gassing shooting gallery they herd protesters on to bridges then block BOTH ends for HOURS alll wile gassing shooting and other mayhem .

And jsut to keep from being bord they taz shoot gas beat people and again reports so trump can get a photo opp

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Whats stopping you is that to do so with nefarious intent would define you as a Domestic Terrorist...and land you in Gitmo as an enemy of your own Country......is that clear enough for you ….is that what you are.....because only an idiot or DT would even suggest what you just did.

Your Patriotism is what stops stupidity like that,And the Laws and good Men and Women behind that Patriotism who support you are supposed to be the example you aspire to...you know to being American.

Don't worry....there are plenty of good people who are available and willing to step up to the Plate for their Country right now....entire Communities…..we already have more Boots on the Ground than anyone could ever imagine....over 350 million of them ,now we just work out the logistics and fine details.

Well now, someone's agitated. Did I say I was going to do that? I sure didn't.

And you come at me with that attitude like I'm ignorant of the repercussions?

I'm probably one of the more "patriotic" people here, so I'd suggest you direct your hysterics towards someone else.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Well now, someone's agitated. Did I say I was going to do that? I sure didn't.

And you come at me with that attitude like I'm ignorant of the repercussions?

I'm probably one of the more "patriotic" people here, so I'd suggest you direct your hysterics towards someone else.

Not agitated in the east....my intention was to steer you towards realising that the morons we are dealing with do not need to be reminded of things they can do....generally we hope they forget them not remember them....in addition there are many people with borderline and over the line cerebral impairments who might not have ever considered some things others might suggest.

Being so familiar with ways to subvert the System why you don't keep your original comment but then ADD to the best of your knowledge the most efficient ways Citizens can help to identify or remediate these types of incursions you outlined so succinctly.

I get where you are coming from and I believe your intentions are altruistic....don't get touchy.....I used the word Idiot for a reason...because clearly you are not one -- so the CONTRAST carries optimal impact and effect hopefully,because you need to learn to provide a solution with your problemic suggestions ...and you do in fact know what those solutions are.I just poked the Pony...

You were not ignorant of the repercussions but you were negligent to fail to use your experience and acumen to provide a SOLUTION/S to the problem you outlined.

I didn't come at you....I came to you...with a suggestion....to ADD MORE.

I don't question your Patriotism but would imagine a true Patriot would be more than happy to use this point as a springboard forward towards a more productive perspective …. an idiot is not traitor but a traitor is an idiot.

edit on 6-6-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join