It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subpoenas AUTHORIZED for 36 Obama era officials.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
There will be half a dozen people who will be charged with crimes. I would guess Clapper and Comey will be two of those.

If Brennan doesn't go down, there is no justice.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: bigsnowman

No one seems to remember any of that

I do... I sincerely hope Graham gets primaried and replaced by a true patriot... he is a loud mouthed, all talk do nothing POS that is probably up to his eyeballs in the corruption in Ukraine...

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
New documents with names:

Republican-led Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee authorizes @SenRonJohnson to issue subpoenas FBI Crossfire Hurricane, State Dept contact author “Steele Dossier” and unmasking by former government officials. +30 names READ @CBSNews

Picture (external source): pbs.twimg.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The Stock Market seems to be VERY EXCITED that Deep State Crooks are about to be exposed, and eventually brought to Justice.

New ALL TIME HIGH!

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: rickymouse
There will be half a dozen people who will be charged with crimes. I would guess Clapper and Comey will be two of those.

If Brennan doesn't go down, there is no justice.

Actually, it's Barack Obama who gave the illegal order to spy on U.S. citizens running for President. (Many don't know candidate Ted Cruz was spied on by Obama too.)

As a private citizen, Obama is just as indictable as you or me.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Ha!!!! After the crap the Administration pulled during the impeachment inquiry blocking hearing appearances and instructing people to ignore subpoenas do you think there is ANY chance in hell anyone is going to honor these subpoenas??? Precedent set. Subpoenas are now apparently just an invitation.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
originally posted by: tanstaafl
"If Brennan doesn't go down, there is no justice."

Actually, it's Barack Obama who gave the illegal order to spy on U.S. citizens running for President. (Many don't know candidate Ted Cruz was spied on by Obama too.)

As a private citizen, Obama is just as indictable as you or me.

I agree - but Brennan was running the show for him. Brennan must go down.

I believe Obama should too - but I think if he was even indicted, the riots we're seeing now would be just some kids having fun in the park on a sunny afternoon compared to what we'd see then.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I especially dislike brennan, dude walks around likes he's in God Mode.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

originally posted by: Arnie123
Senator Linsday Graham is taking charge, probably knows something too.

It was the Department of Justice. It was the FBI. It was people who hated Trump and people who had political bias, an agenda to destroy him before he was elected, and after he was elected," he said Wednesday. "And we're going to get to the bottom of it."

Anyone remember when that dork ran for president? Remember when he called Trump a "race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot"? Remember when he said he would refuse to vote for Trump?

"An agenda to destroy him before he was elected" lol, yeah, as if the Republicans didn't hate him as much as the Dems and desperately tried to stop his take-over of their party. Most of them refused to even vote for the guy.

That had little to do with Trump and everything to do with status quo. Washington doesn’t like change.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

The Establishment.

That was Trumps next obstacle after winning the Presidency, a number of power enclaves within the House and Senate, all with their own agendas, rubber stamping legislation, pushing ones that benefit them, killing legislation out of spite or politics.
John McCains grip on the Senate was the most prevalent and don't get me started on Mitt Romney.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Ha!!!! After the crap the Administration pulled during the impeachment inquiry blocking hearing appearances and instructing people to ignore subpoenas do you think there is ANY chance in hell anyone is going to honor these subpoenas??? Precedent set. Subpoenas are now apparently just an invitation.

The subpoenas were from the Congress, not DOJ. Big, big difference, but hey, let's ignore that...

check out Senate Select Committee v. Nixon,

Realistically, the President probably cannot be compelled to Comply with a subpoena duces tecum by use of the processes of either the House or the courts. Rather than being considered solely in terms of the availability of coercive means of enforcement, however, noncompliance may also be addressed in terms of its effect in the impeachment proceeding itself. This question is one of first impression. There is no direct precedent, and what little material exists from past impeachment inquiries is of limited usefulness.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I was excited until I heard Lindsey Graham was in charge. I have come to accept that Lindsey Graham is the stereotypical politician. He says all the right things and does nothing.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Yep, until I actually see him take action against someone that isn't on the "TEAM" all his words are hot air. He has all the bark but no bite. Makes you wonder if the rumors of him being involved in some shady stuff himself is true and he is just playing his good politician role in public while making deals in the back room

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'm game and if you win, I'll send a $25 pre-paid credit card of your choice. We should set a time duration for something to happen though. I propose a period ending 1 week after election day. If I win, I really don't want $, but, I am currently bogged down with running down leads in researching a few subjects and could really use any help I can get with even just 1 or 2 of them. I will even send a list and let you choose!

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Let’s see how the Democrats like a taste of their own medicine. But in contrast to their false accusations there’s probably real criminal conduct to be exposed.

I’ve always thought it most unlikely that Obama didn’t know about and sanction what the DOJ was up to. Not with Loretta Lynch in charge. As Trump has said, probably the worst political scandal in U.S. history.

A sitting president and his cronies used the most powerful law enforcement agency on Earth to destroy a lawfully elected president, and the effort was continued even after Trump took office! It was nothing short of a coup attempt by nonviolent means — high treason.

If they’d succeeded, it would have made the votes of 60 million Americans meaningless. The arrogance of this small clique of Democrats is breathtaking. It makes Watergate seem like a fraternity prank.

The chief culprits rightfully should be executed, but I’ll settle for life in prison with no chance of parole. They tried to overturn a presidential election for chrissakes! And they accuse Trump of hankering to be a dictator?

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Yep, until I actually see him take action against someone that isn't on the "TEAM" all his words are hot air. He has all the bark but no bite. Makes you wonder if the rumors of him being involved in some shady stuff himself is true and he is just playing his good politician role in public while making deals in the back room

Sadly, I must agree. They couldn’t have chosen anyone less likely to pursue this aggressively. Contrast the milquetoast Graham with the fanatical Schiff and Nadler. But maybe some of the other committee members will lend Graham some backbone. I can only hope.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Here's the problem :

Democrats don't care. It's not that they don't see or listen to the evidence, they know it's there. But 100% they just do not care.

Independents care. We care that our FBI and CIA were used in such a partisan way against a duly elected incoming President. We care that one side of our politicians seem to be OK with it.

Actual physical evidence exists that this happened, not the imaginary evidence Schiff said he saw, not Swallwell claiming it exists, but no one ever seeing it. Republicans have been saying the evidence existed from the start of the House hearings, but Schiff refused to release anything proving his little side show was a farce.

It's truly disturbing where the Democrat party has gone, and what they've become.

I'm an Independent, who is now a defacto Republican because of them.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

originally posted by: Arnie123
Senator Linsday Graham is taking charge, probably knows something too.

It was the Department of Justice. It was the FBI. It was people who hated Trump and people who had political bias, an agenda to destroy him before he was elected, and after he was elected," he said Wednesday. "And we're going to get to the bottom of it."

Anyone remember when that dork ran for president? Remember when he called Trump a "race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot"? Remember when he said he would refuse to vote for Trump?

"An agenda to destroy him before he was elected" lol, yeah, as if the Republicans didn't hate him as much as the Dems and desperately tried to stop his take-over of their party. Most of them refused to even vote for the guy.

Why do people always try to bring this kind of thing up as if it's relevant to the situation?

It's textbook distraction.

His views, (either past or present) of Trump are completely and totally irrelevant to the fact that what was done to Trump was wrong and illegal. Kudos to him for overlooking his own bias to pursue the truth and get those responsible punished.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I, too, have held that same feeling many times in the past. Here is why I believe it will be different this time. Trump did in fact make a massive 4D Chess move when he appointed Acosta as Labor Secretary. Trump knew during Acosta's confirmation hearing the questions surrounding the sweet heart deal Epstein received from Acosta would come to light. This put a spot light onto Epstein and the case was re-opened.

Trump has all of Epstein's dirty secrets. Who, what, when, where, how. All in Trump's back pocket.

Why do you think we had Covid and now the riots? Covid was a dead man's switch of sorts. The riots are phase 2. Phase 3 may very well be a direct attempt on Trump.

edit on 6-6-2020 by Case74282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
We now have a better understanding why the NSA was spying on Congress and Senate, IRS spying, WTH a UN ambassador was requesting NSA intercepts...

The past administration went "Hoover" and was spying on EVERYONE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join