It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Organized Looting?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yes! Thank about it for a minute.

on Sunday I thought I heard a police statement say that the looting that went on in an area close to me, was corrdinated with the help of snap chat. They described it almost like a "flash riot" at a mall. that people had gathered outside a mall to seeemingly protest. But then looting occured. which law enforcemtn said they think was coordineted through the snapchat app.

We have had looting in the tacoma area.

www.thenewstribune.com...

We didn’t know how much ... and how violent and well organized they were,” the police chief said.

Mylett said he believes some of the looters are part of an organized crime ring looking to capitalize on peaceful protests sparked by the death of Floyd

in the video if you go to the link you can see that the looters are not deterred by the alrams going off. which is wierd if you think abut most people who are trying to steal usually will take off if alarms are going off. But this group seemed unphased by this.

It seems that these looters are able to communicate and coordinate these incidents
www.foxnews.com...

Meanwhile, in New York, it is believed that the groups have operated using encrypted communications and seek external funding for bail money

Moreover, rumors were being stirred up across social media to conjure up fear and anxiety in communities even in far-reaching counties such as Suffolk County in Long Island, a common terrorist tactic, the police source said, adding that federal and local police, in recent days, have infiltrated the various rioting clusters to ascertain further information below the radar.

In Chicago, Mayor Lori Lightfoot has stressed that "there clearly was coordination" among the looting faction and that "they were clearly listening to our radio traffic."

this is next level james Bond villian tactics. These are well planned out events. I am not allegedly that these protest were manufactured so this looting could happen. But there has to be some sort of premeditated planning on for all these things to go. Encrypted apps, listen to police radio, the understanding of police tactics. Are facing some thing more sinister then just angry people trying to get free stuff. in one report I heard the looters are targeting high end value items, so they can get a quick turn for cash.

I am still Haunted by what the governor of Minnesota was saying about this as he lloked exhausted and baffled by what he was seeing, when these events first started to happen

I think go 6 minutes in and statrs to talk about the lvel of sophistication with the orgabized crime happening.

but what do you all think??
edit on 4-6-2020 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

From the diamonds and watches I saw Chicago looters taking out of Jewelry stores, I don't think anyone needed to "pay them".

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Well, organized looting, disorganized looting, the result is still the same. Only difference is you could potentially charge the people who put it together with conspiracy but it doesn't help the people who got looted one bit.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Organized Looting or Community Organizing ? seems to be getting blurry

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I mean we are seeing almost trojan horse like tactics. of being able to hide in the shadow of a protest. and then being able to leak out knowing that the police are busy with crowd control and loot.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I think the reason they were unfazed by the alarms, is because the Police aren't gonna arrest anyone anyway.

The police don't wanna get fired. They just wanna get paid like everyone else.

Would you do your job the way you're supposed to if you knew your boss was gonna fire you for it?

The cop's bosses are only gonna let the cops off the leash if someone tries to stop what's going on.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Well if it's organized, you could possibly do them with RICO act.

I'm lead to believe that equates to heavy gaol time in a federal penitentiary.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
social media has a lot to answer for when coming to neglecting their duties towards criminal actions, its been going on a long time now, in the UK criminals used instagram to film live robberies in peoples homes with them asking what they should vandalise, all for some emoji thumbs and likes

Secret Instagram accounts where shameless thugs film themselves stealing cars, posing with guns and taunting cops

Handmuffwarrior (an ex motorbike courier) has a youtube channel trying to expose them

The social media companies should be doing far more to report to the police or close down accounts of criminal activity, but they dont and seemingly they never will
edit on 4-6-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

This is all true with what you are saying but usually when looting happens like this it is raged fueled and spontaneous. This has an organized effort to this.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I thought I also heard on laura ingrham show that since the administration designated antifa a terrorist organization that the levels of looting were going down, and maybe that meant money was coming into the organiztion that much as it had been because people would be nervous to give money to a terrorist group?

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I'm sure you heard the word "gang" before? What are you so surprised about? That they know how to use snappchat? That they understand english?
It's not exactly sophisticated tactics to jump on an opportunity when it presents itself.
Get the guys together you were talking with on snappchat for years daily anyways.
Which is not saying the app is responsible for what people are talking about, but it's also not like these guys wrote it.
The we're probably here and there comitting minor offenses and now it's their "time to shine".

If you want to get outraged over something focus on ACLU, bailfunds, etc because they're making sure these guys won't feel any consequences.

edit on 4-6-2020 by Peeple because: Arrrgh! Auto correct!?!

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

My town sits on the opposite side of the Port of L.A. from Long Beach. They got hammered hard by looters.

Word was they were coming our way next so the locals did something about it.

Things are still quiet here.
Love my town!
edit on 6 4 2020 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
I thought I also heard on laura ingrham show that since the administration designated antifa a terrorist organization that the levels of looting were going down, and maybe that meant money was coming into the organiztion that much as it had been because people would be nervous to give money to a terrorist group?

Aha... would you explain that to me again?
Antifa = terrorist org
Looting goes down
That means less money was coming in because people would be hesitant to donate
???

You mean people were looting to donate the profit to antifa? And now don't because they don't want their criminal activity to be for a terrorist organisation?

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The CCP are working overtime and the left and right are dumb enough to think this all about a black man.

I mean just following the timeline makes it pretty clear.
Obama cybersecurity czar lobbying for China

They paid their way into the White House. Social justice did not take off in this country until around 2010 when they began dumping money into our universities.

It is completely obvious what's happening here.

edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago3701699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Also then I am wondering what you all think this actually is if it is not organized looting? Do you think people are just infected with a llooting bug and have to loot or are peole just so out of work and money that they have no other resort but to loot??

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Update: AG Barr basically says the same thing that I said.

Evidence

"One of the difficulties is that while there are peaceful demonstrators and participants in these protests, it is the instigators, those committed to violence who basically shield themselves by going among them," Barr said, adding he personally witnessed projectiles being thrown on his visit to Lafayette Park prior to the evacuation. "We could not continue to protect the federal property involved and protect the safety of our agents with such a tight perimeter."

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Someone will create an app - if its not already live, where someone can upload a video of the looting and an AI program scans facebook and instagram and identifies the scum bags looting the places.

There wasnt very may people with their face covered going into these places.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
Also then I am wondering what you all think this actually is if it is not organized looting? Do you think people are just infected with a llooting bug and have to loot or are peole just so out of work and money that they have no other resort but to loot??

It seems organized to a degree, and there's no doubt that it's mayhem by design. However, I think a great deal of that design relies on the bandwagon effect and herd mentality. People just tend to jump on board with what they feel the masses are doing. All it takes is a few provocateurs in the right setting to light the fire so-to-speak.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Well here is a question why did it all the sudden stop? just everywhere it just all the sudden stops? everyday criminals keep going until their caught right. organized crime get in get out.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join