It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Weird Response...What to make of this?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Dayum, dude!

Your mind works in scary ways!! The fact you could even dream that up is pretty...well...chilling!

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk Perhaps a glitch in the Matrix? If she is the guy's granddaughter I doubt she's old enough for Alzheimer's or dementia. Maybe she has short term memory loss or another mental condition. It's a mystery!

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Very strange. I'm just wondering, could she possibly have a little alzheimer's? It might account for her repeating what she'd already sent you. I've seen where you can get it at around thirty, but most of the time it hits after fifty.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
She had included some information no one else would know...so she's looking pretty legit right now, but we'll see.

If it's which dresser drawer you keep your underwear in...continue to be suspicious.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Plotus

Dayum, dude!

Your mind works in scary ways!! The fact you could even dream that up is pretty...well...chilling!

Hmmmum. Pretty sure that guy dated my sister once.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Maybe there is something weird going on. Or at least something she isn't telling you (hasn't gotten around to it yet?). Someone I know had a lady hanging around asking genealogy questions once and it came out a bit later that she had a secret baby fathered by one of their relatives...

link   
Thanks consider it a gift from friend to friend.

But all the credit goes to the Sherlock Holmes series " Elementary".

Oh, and if you are lucky and find out what you want to know ..... buy a Lottery ticket
edit on 4-6-2020 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

link   
Say goodbye to your kidneys, shes a stalkin you for parts most likely

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Say goodbye to your kidneys, shes a stalkin you for parts most likely

I hate to break it to you but kidneys are the 'parts' women typically want from men.

Those would be the wallet and bank account.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

If this is some kind of flimflam scheme she uses on multiple people I would think she would be using the identical compositions on everyone. Considering that the subject mater is the same but composed differently tends to make me think this may be confusion on her part and mixing you up with another ancestor of another of the B-17 associates.
I think you should play along but with caution. Find out where it goes. If you decide it is something nefarious, report her to authorities.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Follow your gut. If it's telling you she's creepy and to walk away, do it.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Perhaps she is only the front for a foreign intel agency?

Perhaps she is a Mormon, looking for a convert?

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

She might be collecting various info from folks and places, concot a message and dialogue seemingly legit, and try to fish up something which will get you ripped at the end. Alarms on, and do not remember her name in case you need to empty two barrels on HIM and his friends.
edit on 4-6-2020 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Could be she have mixed you up with another crewmembers realative? That would be my bet. Especially when you're dealing with a 101 year old individual who probably badgers her about contacting relatives of the people he served with.

Trust me, those of us that deal with the very elderly know what I'm talking about.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: billxam

No, there's no possible way there could be any confusion. This particular B-17 was one of a kind, no other plane even remotely close to this one ever existed and never will. She was a very, very, special aircraft. My father was a crew member on this aircraft and the gentleman in question created her. It is a harrowing and legendary story, stuff they make best seller books and blockbuster movies from. Stuff so unimaginable it took the Allied Air Corps Commander in Europe to approve of the plan before they could even attempt it. The back story, the crew and the main story itself are the stuff legends are made from.

Their chance of survival was less than 0% (seriously). But, one man (my father) who had already used up (26) of his original (9) lives risked it all to prove they would live. I write these words as living proof he was right, because if he wouldn't have been I wouldn't be here! And one man (the man being discussed) created this fabled aircraft when all others said it couldn't be done. But when he proved them all wrong, they still didn't believe him. So it required a partnership based on the unthinkably macabre. Perhaps it was karma, some might call it superstition, and yet others may describe it as sheer determination, bravery and heroic action...I don't know. Maybe all of the above.

No, there could be no mistake about this one. No confusion. Trust me on this.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Only one way to know.

Play the game!

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I'd like to hear that story some day. Sounds intriguing.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

They have finally found you worthy of material investment ....now what?.... are you gonna take the hook or spit it out?
edit on 5-6-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

A.I. testing...

Peace

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Proceed as if that was the first time she contacted you and see what happens. If it's some kind of scam and she didn't keep track of the fact that she had already spoken to you, it should become obvious. "She" might be doing this to many people at once.

I'd add to above to answer her exactly as you did originally (as if you were getting it for the first time). See if she responds accordingly or oblivious to the fact that your post-answer is a duplicate of your original.

And see what happens

Johnny

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join