It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

paramedics @ george flyod incident.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I never noticed that the paramedics responding to the incident seem off. They have police gear on. I don't now much so I wont assume or use innuendo as the person narrating the video has. I just want to figure out whats up with this. My idea of a typical paramedic isn't one wearing a vest or armed. Maybe I just don't know much.
facebook
edit on 3-6-2020 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
I never noticed that the paramedics responding to the incident seem off. They have police gear on. I don't now much so I wont assume or use innuendo as the person narrating the video has. I just want to figure out whats up with this. My idea of a typical paramedic isn't one wearing a vest or armed. Maybe I just don't know much.
facebook

That is strange

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I saw that as well, but then found out from my EMT buddy they wear protective vests like that in bigger cities.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Gun and vest seem like a good idea for any form of first responder in a big city. Just never know where your gunna have to go and who is going to be there.
a reply to: KnoxMSP

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
What the HADES does one consider "police" gear in that video ?
I watched 3 times.
Boot ?
Mask ?
Uniform ?
Radio ?
That scary vest ? EMTs have been wearing them in Georgia for about 2 years now. (at least some)

Denying Ignorance .
Why ?
When uniform of the day becomes "scary"

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

you know it amazes me how little people pay attention to real life.

EMT's started wearing Vests back in the 80's, when the gang culture really got hot and heavy. gangs were known to circle back around and shoot some more. in fact they use to hold back until given the all clear to come in.

here is a image from a page that has all kinds of them in all kinds of colors.

the search page
EMT vests

notice the uniforms, they look a lot like a police uniforms.

another thing, lots of EMS are city or county run just like the cops. and may require employees to purchase from approved vendor lists.
it would make since that these uniforms would resemble one another.

edit on 3-6-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
In the time of riots, most of the EMTS do have vests to wear. They have to have them incase they are in a situation where there is an active shooter and someone needs to get taken out. They would work on them in the ambulance. Look at the autopsy, it appears they tried to put a breathing tub in him and probably tried to shock him back or gave him CPR I would guess if they were trying to get oxygen into his lungs. Look under medical intervention...it shows they did try to get him started again.

www.hennepin.us... yXcQ41Tejuxw2xE0UlsBVNQ

They were regular paramedics.
edit on 3-6-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   

EMT here. Many communities are cross training police in medical er cases cause they are 1st on scene.

Those were cops/paramedics. Send them in instead of responders like me...in cases like these

My gear makes me look like p.d.
edit on 4-6-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Look up "uniforms" for EMTs in any area you want and see 😎

edit on Jun-04-2020 by xuenchen because: 👁️🐑👁️

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Expert on EMS related things here. This is my specific specialty in writing software for the last 5 years of 15 in healthcare. That looks like pretty normal medic gear to me. The stretcher transfer was a little rough, but not the worst I have seen. Id like to read the patient care report but doubt it would ever be publicly available. So far i have only seen CPR was attempted and not defib. The call to dispatch was code 2 instead of code 3. Im curious if a BLS crew was dispatched and could not provide ALS interventions, so they rushed him to the nearest hospital maybe?

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Cross trained

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

2 years now in your state isn't exactly an example of common. go be moody somewhere else, i was just asking.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Thanks everyone else for the replies. Just dont remember ever seeing an EMT like that. I was moved to a better neighborhood for a reason.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Those are the uniforms that EMT's wear in that city....just look it up.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
So many people watching that video yet still no one on here talking about the badges of the cops not matching each other or the actual badge they are supposed to where. All this viewing and no one noticing how Floyd was able to turn his head back and forth, side to side saying he cant breath. All this viewing and no one noticed that the cops arresting mr. Flyod are the not the same ones killing him. You can also notice that numbers of the cop cars change.

That video is riddled with inconsistencies beyond measure and no one... wish I had the skill and time to put this together for you all... theres so much I dont know have all the skills and know how to bring this all together. (I did post a photo of the two cops and you could tell clearly that thier badges didnt match but ATS removed that photo...)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
facebook

Can you show me or prove to me they have police gear on? Please?

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP
I saw that as well, but then found out from my EMT buddy they wear protective vests like that in bigger cities.

Sometimes the mafia or gangs sends someone to finish a botched "job", and paramedics get shot.

top topics

join