It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live stream of DC Protests.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Here is a live stream going on of actual boots on the ground for those interested.

Seems so far they are using the death of a black man to protest Trump rather than police brutality.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I hate the oppurtinists. I hate that a black guy was murdered by a cop.

But really this is something else. I don't know what. The world is angry. It's not about Trump, Chauvin or Floyd...

I wish I knew.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Started streaming 63 mins ago, so far, just a massive group talking, pretty low key and quiet.

But it's that stream, not sure about anywhere else.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

But really this is something else. I don't know what. The world is angry. It's not about Trump, Chauvin or Floyd...

I wish I knew.

We are all slaves to the elite. It's the elite who are turning us against each other based upon the color of our skin.
Everytime this happens "a police officer kills a black man" I question why isn't there the same outrage when the police kill a white man?
The issue isn't about race! It is about the police protecting the politicians who write the laws and push the police to adhere to, to create revenue.

You want change? Go after the politicians you elect, NOT the police!
edit on 3-6-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I wish I knew.

This had nothing to do with Trump. But the media is doing their damndest to make it about him.

Come on, have you been paying attention the past few years? If someone's waffles are cold in Atlanta, Trump is ultimately to blame.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I wish I knew.

We are all slaves to the elite. It's the elite who are turning us against each other based upon the color of our skin.

I don't know about that either. I don't feel the "elite" are so great. If they had an agenda and were capable, we'd be in in their utopia years ago.

This is just hate. And I don't get it.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I have been paying attention. Just not to the media...:/

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It’s about lying. No one can get a straight answer on anything anymore. With social media and all the different commentators out there putting their spin on things nothing is true anymore. It is a very confusing time in our history.

All this talk about black and white only divides things further because of the labeling. We all have to share our cities, towns, and planet. The division has to stop if we are going to get anywhere and the people we rely on getting our information from are the worst at pushing the division because they always have to play the races against each other when in reality it doesn’t make any difference because we need to all be in this together to make it work

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It’s a shame I Can’t even hear the interviewer.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Watching on FNC right now, NYPD is arresting a very large group of peaceful protesters. Curfew violation, but still...

Dem governor, Dem mayor.
edit on 3-6-2020 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Do you understand what curfew means?

Did you complain when businesses defied their governors orders to keep their businesses closed over the covid BS?

Sorry, but I believe in the rule of law. It keeps us all safe. Although I could easily be an anarchist, I would prefer the government who takes my tax money to keep me safe, would do so.

If I was an anarchist, I don't think you would like me if I decided you had something I wanted!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Come on, have you been paying attention the past few years? If someone's waffles are cold in Atlanta, Trump is ultimately to blame

Actually , most Atlanta counties voted Trump over Clinton .
Clinton did gain in the election over past candidates as Carter and Obama did.
Other wise , your statement is only true for a very small percentage of districts like Hank Johnson's .

Yet , there is very little rioting.
Leadership and law officials do their job.
And , considering there is a county here where NOT owning a firearm is technically against the law , very little looting .
We shall have to wait and see.

edit on 6/3/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I'm in agreement with you on the need for a restoration of law and order. I'm just stating whats happening.

That, and I want to see the reaction of Trump critics to Dem leadership arresting peaceful protesters.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

I gotcha!

Sorry if I misread you. I think all of us are on edge.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

So how is a white woman getting in the face of a black soldier and badgering him over why he isn't joining the protesters while bringing his color into it (as black women call him slurs) not racially motivated, but a negative interaction between any white cop and any black suspect is instantly "racism?" I'm a tad confused at the cognitive dissonance here.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The way these women are treating US soldiers is shameful. The soldiers are literally standing respectfully and patiently, following orders which do not in any way involve violating anyone's rights or any other law. It's DC, the one place in the USA where soldiers CAN be used for crowd control without any special laws activated.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Right is wrong
Violence is peace
and yada yada yada

We were warned and academia brainwashed the masses to make 1984 non fiction.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

I think there is an element of reaction to the sustained looting of our national treasure(s) by oligarchs and their political pawns throughout the covid19 crisis.

4+ trillion in the US alone was transferred to billionaires. Of course, they have been looting the country for 40 years. Maybe some people are waking up to it but can't quite articulate their anger?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
"I hope all you effers suffer from PTSD, you bitches. Suffer, suffer!"
-Nameless protester talking to US soldiers who aren't speaking to her or doing anything other than standing where they were ordered to stand.

Not a good look, folks.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yeah, Atlanta seems to have their act together more than most large Democrat run cities. Having a Republican governor probably helped too. Wasn't very impressed with Mayor Lance-Bottoms until this weekend. They had one bad night, Friday. Saturday was quite a bit better but still a little chaotic. I know people going to the protests, police, and guardsmen up there. There's gonna be plenty clean up and talk about eventually, but the social fabric in Atlanta looks less frayed than in many other large cities in other states.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join