It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: 'We prepare to stop these murders by any means necessary.'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

If they only could figure how to stop black on black murders by any means necessary.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

If they will deal with their own crime, it likely would reduce calls for police and patrols. If they stop the killing of black men by other black men they will improve the life situation of that community.

There is no reason they shouldnt be allowed to self police. This should be solved via passive means.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

group is 'training our people to defend our communities' in Black Panther style armed 'patrols'

They have every right to defend their communities, as long as they don't come into suburban neighborhoods threatening violence. If they do that, people will exercise their 2nd Amendment rights.

I also would not advise pointing their guns at police officers who are just doing their jobs. If BLM activists initiate an unjustified confrontation with police, it won't end well for them.

And people, like me, that live in integrated neighborhoods? Not everyone lives in segregated neighborhoods.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

If they will deal with their own crime....

How will that be handled? If a black person victimizes a white person or vice versa, who polices what? What oversight...I just can't imagine the logistics of overseeing both sets of police.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

We already do it. Campus cops for example.

I live in a county with at least 7 different police forces. The small community i live in straddles the border of 2 municipalities. No one besides engineers and surveyors have a clue what belongs to which department in several areas. Driving up a 2 mile stretch of road can take you through 4 different jurisdictions.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well instead of fighting teach their community members to ask for a lawyer to be present and answer in a polite and non-threatening manner.

Try to defuse rather than be an antagonist.

Or preferable take the "Train non-police" to active crime scenes and let them walk up to the "Victim" breaking the law first.

"Could you put the gun down, please Bro." should work every time.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Ah, great...so there are models for this type of an idea. Thanks for the good info!

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

*shrugs*

Okay.

Hey! All police?

Stop patrolling and responding to calls in the neighborhoods where "They got this".

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

the simple logistics of this claim - demonstrates its nonsensical hyperbole

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
All fun and games until they point a gun towards a police officer, that is when you know what will hit the fan.

If they want to force some real change, vote for a Mayor and city council members that will do that. Get someone who will change how each police are trained. Don't allow law enforcement to moonlight as security in a police uniform or carry duty weapon while working private security. Require every officer to get liability insurance, if they want to work private security while off duty.

They could boycott sporting events that use off duty police for security. Lots of ways to fight the system.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join