It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: 'We prepare to stop these murders by any means necessary.'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Full title...

EXCLUSIVE: 'We prepare to stop these murders by any means necessary.' Black Lives Matter leader declares war on police and group is 'training our people to defend our communities' in Black Panther style armed 'patrols'

It looks like trouble might be brewing.
I know that they have as many rights as anyone else. But, admitting that they will fight police AND what will white good ol' boys think?

Looks like trouble on the horizon to me.

Yes, I know that this is The Daily Mail, but there seems to be some truth to this.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Declaring war on the police is not a smart way to handle this. They will lose.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

group is 'training our people to defend our communities' in Black Panther style armed 'patrols'

They have every right to defend their communities, as long as they don't come into suburban neighborhoods threatening violence. If they do that, people will exercise their 2nd Amendment rights.

I also would not advise pointing their guns at police officers who are just doing their jobs. If BLM activists initiate an unjustified confrontation with police, it won't end well for them.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

This tripe is stacking into a stinking mound of ignorance.

They wont win the violence game. They wont win the force game and with all the blinding nonsense spewed, they wont win the numbers game.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
If any of our tax money is being used efficiently our intelligence apparatus should have the whole BLM leadership on a board somewhere, with pictures and red circles.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Well, what were they selling all the military grade vehicles and weapons to police departments for?

Hell, the video of the NG shooting homowners on their porches has made the rounds. Seems like they could be given a better set of orders. And ammo. Like hunting armed revolutionaries. Of course we never learned lessons when central America had the same problems.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
We won the Revolution against King George... but that was clearly Providence, and an outlier.

They had an ocean to cross... and that sure helped.

But well established Government cattle ranching operations KNOW how to deal with violence. They have that down pat.

What they don't know how to deal with is hard core civil disobedience. People who are willing to put their lives on the line for non-violent protest. Government has no response for that, other than trying to prevent the rest of society from seeing them brutalize non-violent protestors.

When they kill civilly disobedient people... it's O V E R for them.

No... using violence against Law Enforcement, will end badly in a number of ways, and inpact folks in poor urban neighborhoods the most.

Cops won't go into no go zones now... and the people who live there are subject to dope dealing and gangs, "like never before", as our POTUS would say.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp
Black Lives Matter leader declares war on police

The problem with fighting an institution is: You will get tired. The institution will not.

I hope these bozos just talk and go back home. Getting shot to pieces isn't going prove diddly-squat.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
That group seems to be a very racist group. I think our government should label them as a terrorist group and make it illegal to fund that group. There is no way their actions are justifiable. If I am forced to take a side, I will have to side with the white people and law enforcement. I would rather just consider all citizens equal, but evidently that group believes that blacks should have more rights than whites..

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

htt ps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8384065/Black-Lives-Matter-leader-declares-war-police.html?ito=push-notification&ci=17294&si=1184641

But as rioting continues across the nation, Newsome refused to call for an end to the violence and looting.

Newsome said the looting is ultimately a product of capitalist America and its treatment of the black community.

Ok Newsome, does that apply to Black business owners who get their stores burned out?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

htt ps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8384065/Black-Lives-Matter-leader-declares-war-police.html?ito=push-notification&ci=17294&si=1184641

But as rioting continues across the nation, Newsome refused to call for an end to the violence and looting.

Newsome said the looting is ultimately a product of capitalist America and its treatment of the black community.

Ok Newsome, does that apply to Black business owners who get their stores burned out?

Come on now, you know that's racist to say!!!

(that's sarcasm for you Lefties that don't understand it)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
If any of our tax money is being used efficiently our intelligence apparatus should have the whole BLM leadership on a board somewhere, with pictures and red circles.

Done

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
If the organization BLM declared war on the police, isn't that war on the state?

Doesn't that make them a terrorist organization?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
For me the irony is, what they don't 'get' is, that in the beginning, when a police force was first formed, I am SURE that they did it for the right reasons, then along the way, people(read, cops) get corrupted, and just literally become like anyone else.
You can be the best you can be, through time though, corruption will prevail.

You sure can't start a 'police force' and have hate in your heart, that is not a good recipe.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
By next year there will be less people living from the government and food plants will be guarded by soldiers.

Mothers will march asking for missing children.

I've seen all that in other countries years ago. It'll take 10 years at least to cross this bridge.

I got this.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This is how most notorious violent street gangs start (if history serves me correct). A group of people whom insist on taking up arms to defend their community. Eventually their group devolves (for a myriad of obvious reasons) into another violent chaotic mess in the inner city. Or through jealousy and infighting they ultimately split into multiple groups hellbent on killing each other along with law enforcement. Yeah, this will go really well for them when they arm up.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It's a shame they only care about the black persons's life if they are killed by a cop.

As far as I'm aware statistic show around 230 black people are killed by police each year in the USA. And that doesn't take into account the race of the cop, or if a firearm was pointed at/discharged at the police.

Each year about 6,500 black people are killed by other black people in the USA. I'm no math major, but it seems like there's a better place to start if you care about black lives.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

Sounds like BLM wants to turn their communities into next 'nice' areas of Paris, Marseilles or London.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp
Full title...

EXCLUSIVE: 'We prepare to stop these murders by any means necessary.' Black Lives Matter leader declares war on police and group is 'training our people to defend our communities' in Black Panther style armed 'patrols'

It looks like trouble might be brewing.
I know that they have as many rights as anyone else. But, admitting that they will fight police AND what will white good ol' boys think?

Looks like trouble on the horizon to me.

Yes, I know that this is The Daily Mail, but there seems to be some truth to this.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
< br />
Here's what this will accomplish, the police will stay out of their communities, and the crime will rise there dramatically.

You know what, I am actually all for this. Sometimes you have to give people what they say they want, for them to realize it's not what they really want.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
That's a great way to validate every stereotype that they claim to be struggling against and to destroy any good will they may have had with the general public.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join