It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Brain Has Left The Building

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Check this out.
That's a serious thing I found while stumbling through social media. I shouldn't I know, mea culpa.
Just what the actual #?
UK sells weapons to SA probably used in Yemen. Who cares? Right? And why would anybody?
We're on a virtue signaling frenzy after white guilt tuesday yesterday.
And it's #ing important to got your priorities straight!

What exactly is the logic here anyways? Tear Gas, rubber bullets, riot shields are always used against "peaceful" protesters, you dumb #s, that's why police uses them, the alternative would be truncheons, or water cannons and believe me they're not "soft" either.
Or is your wish to deprive the US of non-lethal weapons so you can really cry over something?
Because tear gas, rubber bullets and riot shields from the UK are so sophisticated? Please. A 3 year old with a chemistry set can make those, respectively everybody who can handle caoutchouk, or plastic.
Shut. The. #. Up.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Today : Mike is counting on you .
Mike West needs your help .

Only those with a certified shingle outside their office can help in that.
And I don't have one.

I do agree in the fact the US would get along just fine without crowd control items from the UK .

edit on 6/3/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/3/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Don't forget this one.

time.com...

Most countries can't fix their own issues but they will virtue signal the hell out of other countries.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Which shows us again how you lack reading comprehension skills. The article says multiple times " racial injustice and heavy-handed police tactics around the world..."
So just don't... just don't make it a thing it isn't.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I'd prefer it if we manufactured our own tear gas, rubber bullets and riot shields.
I'm sure our UK cousins produce high quality stuff, nothing against them. But we need the manufacturing jobs here.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Bluntone22

Which shows us again how you lack reading comprehension skills. The article says multiple times " racial injustice and heavy-handed police tactics around the world..."
So just don't... just don't make it a thing it isn't.

Yeah.. Whatever ...

www.washingtonpost.com...

www.usnews.com...

www.npr.org...

Every headline is saying protests over George Floyd's death.
Add to that, every protest here is about is about racial injustice and heavy handed police tactics.

It seems black people can't get alone with anyone anywhere.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

UK sells weapons to SA probably used in Yemen. Who cares? Right? And why would anybody?

There was episode about this in the old TV show, 'Yes, Minister'. An excellent show they would never make today, that told political realities with humor, but still in a rather shocking manner.

After watching that episode, it was easy to understand why nothing can really, REALISTICALLY be done about that kind of stuff.

www.imdb.com...

I recommend watching that to find answers to your questions. It's a fictional TV show, and yet it really reveals a lot more than people probably realized.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

I wasn't asking about global proliferation, which I don't have to be informed about by a tv show, the reports are very much public, after the fact.
I was ranting about the petition you didn't even read.
I'm starting to understand why so many people call you names...

new topics

top topics

join