It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden speech has bird sounds in it.....Greenscreened?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   
so I was watching this Joe Biden campaign video and at the :47 mark you distinctly hear birds tweeting.

Was this a greenscreened speech to make it appear he was out and actually giving a speech?

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
On this video it is at the :50 mark....

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
i dont hear it tbh, i think it might be him breathing in via his nose and that 'high soft whistle' that can sometimes occur..

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
i dont hear it tbh, i think it might be him breathing in via his nose and that 'high soft whistle' that can sometimes occur..

The first video at :47 to me is unmistakeably a bird. The second video was just to show that sound was there. The 2 mics could have picked it up but one was closer.

Sounds like a distinct bird tweet.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I heard the birds, don't really know what that means though.

But it seems logical, at some point, that they(his campaign) start to use anything they can(even if it's minor editing) to make him seem a bit more palpable.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I think biden was "tired" long ago, seems to me the whole lockdown didn't help him one bit.

Even if he gets a 2nd wind and everything opens up, the next few months of rallies will probably kill him.

I just don't get it, why keep torturing the man.

(post by carewemust removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
There is some sound but I cant tell if it is a chirp or something else. I am concerned about the non existent people he seems to be addressing as the audience. The echos say he in is some empty building with no soft surfaces and there are absolutely no background audience sounds. Not a single cough or sneeze from any of the imaginary people in the room he is looking at. It sounds like there is not even carpet on the floor. Sounds like an empty warehouse to me.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
*POST REMOVED BY STAFF*

I think the worst thing to happen to joe is these riots, because they break the covid narrative.

That narrative would have shielded him away for months, possibly right up to the election. But once the riots end and everyone realizes the mass gatherings aren't an issue for covid, it will be hard to revert back.

He'll HAVE to get back out there and campaign. The biggest enemy to joes campaign, is campaigning.
edit on 6/3/2020 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/3/2020 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
There is some sound but I cant tell if it is a chirp or something else. I am concerned about the non existent people he seems to be addressing as the audience. The echos say he in is some empty building with no soft surfaces and there are absolutely no background audience sounds. Not a single cough or sneeze from any of the imaginary people in the room he is looking at. It sounds like there is not even carpet on the floor. Sounds like an empty warehouse to me.

Exactly....it is all very off. VERY off.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

No birds, but I did hear wind whistling through his head.

By the way...one great thing about Democrats/MSM focusing on Trump so heavily, they're not noticing the multiple investigations into JOE and HUNTER Biden. Another one kicks off in the U.S. Senate this week. Dims/MSM are oblivious, lol. Trump plays them like the dummies they are.

I think the worst thing to happen to joe is these riots, because they break the covid narrative.

That narrative would have shielded him away for months, possibly right up to the election. But once the riots end and everyone realizes the mass gatherings aren't an issue for covid, it will be hard to revert back.

He'll HAVE to get back out there and campaign. The biggest enemy to joes campaign, is campaigning.

Not to mention the amount of time he likely went over talking points for Covid and whatnot......that will be a footnote in the debates.....the real questions will be about what is happening now.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I don't know that I believe this, but it isn't hard to believe either.

Also, wouldn't be hard to believe this was take three or something, and that they took the best cut.

He has been a disaster.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Greenscreened for sure!

I listened through my stereo, real good detailed speakers, the twitter feed i heard it, but not sure if it could just be digital hash the levels were a bit jumpy, not great audio..did sound simular to a bird. The youtube was better, more stable audio quality, there, like Agit8d thought, it sounded like a nasal sound.

Jm2c

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

No birds, but I did hear wind whistling through his head.

By the way...one great thing about Democrats/MSM focusing on Trump so heavily, they're not noticing the multiple investigations into JOE and HUNTER Biden. Another one kicks off in the U.S. Senate this week. Dims/MSM are oblivious, lol. Trump plays them like the dummies they are.

IMO, one of Joe's handlers will send an anonymous letter to the Washington Post, posing as an ANTIFA or BLM terrorist, and threatening to bomb U.S. polling places in November. Democrats will then use that as another reason for Mail-In voting. Mail-in voting is the only way Joe Biden can "win" in November. Terror threat + Covid-19 = "Voting in person isn't safe!"

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
so I was watching this Joe Biden campaign video ...

Why?

LOL

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
It's possible the entire speech was edited before any video was released.

Possible phony/fake 😎

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I don't know. I do know that Slo Jo taught me that a man with a knife is now unarmed, and that all cops need to be movie cops who shoot people in the leg.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Here’s the full video from C-Span..

Link

No green screen.

edit on 3/6/20 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't think he could lip sync that well. It could be there was no video of him at all. He could be entirely computer generated.

edit on 6 3 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If a knife is unarmed, does that means I can wear my sword now?

Careful, don't hit a femoral artery with that shot. They would bleed out quickly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join