It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strong Black women standing up to rioters and BLM protesters.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
In the first video, the woman is essentially saying that the people protesting on behalf of Black Lives Matter are hypocrites primarily because they dont seem to be as concerned with Black lives when they are the victims of fellow Blacks.

She also goes on to say that while she is Black, she is not oppressed, that anyone who really wants to succeed in America is capable of doing so regardless of Race.

That there is a deliberate effort to create a class division and an underclass.

In this next video, this woman is berating the rioters, the looters, the thugs and the criminals for destroying her neighborhood.

I can feel her pain.

edit on 2-6-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I saw a great one on IG. There is a pretty big white cop, getting into it with no violent protesters, he finds himself a bit too deep in for his comfort, and decides to back off. So, he turns, and there is a girl, on her knees with a sign..he pushes her over, for no reason. Well, a black woman cop grabs his sorry ass, and starts dressing him down, he ran like a bitch..lol

I wouldn't mess with her either..we need more of this type of officer

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

glad they are seeing through the bs. Their words are more sincere and more helpful than anything that ever came from hollywood, dnc, or the jesse jackson and al sharptons of the world combined.

I wish they would ask for those white rioters voter id cards, my spidey senses tell me they are all democrats suffering from severe tds willing to destroy the same neighborhoods they pretend to fight for.

if only she was biden certified black ,maybe they would take her seriously. I was waiting for the white lady to denounce her from her race. ,lol
edit on 31630America/ChicagoTue, 02 Jun 2020 23:31:28 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The disgusting thing is she's never going to get the spotlight she deserves because she's not toeing the BLM line.

That's pretty pathetic & elucidates beyond question what their motives really are.

It's not about justice or equality and never was.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Very memorable words by both women. Somehow I doubt most of those people in the 2nd video were rioters in any capacity and weren't the people that needed to hear what she had to say.

(post by Breakthestreak removed for political trolling and baiting)
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
They can't do anything to combat her truth, so they yell "Shame on you" then a paid organizers step in to move the crowd. BLM is and always will be a sham.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
They can't do anything to combat her truth, so they yell "Shame on you" then a paid organizers step in to move the crowd. BLM is and always will be a sham.

what i found more showing that these "protestors" dont know shi@@ from peanutbutter is that WHITE WOMAN (the short one in the first video that pulled down her mask to speak) telling THE BLACK WOMAN how she didnt know how "oppressed" she was.

if the rolls were reversed that a "white person" was telling a "black person" they dont know how good they have it they be crucified on the six o'clock news .

but because it was a liberal race baiter trying to keep the narrative alive that blacks cant make it due to racism thats ok.

smh

scrounger

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

THAT, is the exact reason I question this reality. Its hard for me to believe that such people exist...and in such numbers. Its almost like I slipped into some sort of alternate universe 10-15yrs ago.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

what i found more showing that these "protestors" dont know shi@@ from peanutbutter is that WHITE WOMAN (the short one in the first video that pulled down her mask to speak) telling THE BLACK WOMAN how she didnt know how "oppressed" she was.

if the rolls were reversed that a "white person" was telling a "black person" they dont know how good they have it they be crucified on the six o'clock news .

but because it was a liberal race baiter trying to keep the narrative alive that blacks cant make it due to racism thats ok.

There was a time long ago when there were people called

'professional mourners' (people who cried and wailed at funerals) ........

Now we have ........

The 'professionally (on behalf of another) offended'

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

THAT, is the exact reason I question this reality. Its hard for me to believe that such people exist...and in such numbers. Its almost like I slipped into some sort of alternate universe 10-15yrs ago.

sadly you havent slipped into an alternative universe

these people (numbers vary ) have always existed.

technology (like social media) has made it easier to find the truth/facts on any issue, especially racial.

but that same technology makes it easier for wack jobs like you see in the videos not only to get their message out, but to make it seem their numbers are greater than they may be.

but there is a much BIGGER ISSUE that has always existed and is the biggest barrier in discussing (much less solving) racial issues.

that is the concept that RACISM IS ONLY WHITES AGAINST BLACKS / ANY MINORITY

but the truth is RACISM IS A UNIVERSAL DISEASE AND ANYONE, ANY COLOR , ANY BACKGROUND CAN BE RACIST.

along with there is a difference between RACISM and (simplest terms) having a preference you CHOOSE to be with/like/ect.

UNTIL we accept that there will be radical wack jobs like you see in the videos and we will still have issues unsolved.

I think these next two sayings sum up what we must do.

one...

remove the board from your own eye before you suggest removing the splinter in your brothers eye..... bible

two....

judge a man not by the color of his skin but by the contents of his character ... MLK

scrounger

ps on the later one, if a person is good, bad, evil , racist, ect the color of his skin is IRRELIVANT

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Before I saw your thread, I watched that youtube video (2nd one) and was about to post it in another thread. She was very true what she said... those looters and thugs have ruined a fellow black persons neighborhood, whoever did it, should go clear it up. Black and White, Antifa thugs and gangbangers!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

There was a time long ago when there were people called

'professional mourners' (people who cried and wailed at funerals) ........

Now we have ........

The 'professionally (on behalf of another) offended'

well put

if I may be permitted to add to it

we had other names for them in times past

busybodies

budinzkies

or if one really wants to show ones age

ms cravats (from bewitched tv show for you youngsters)

to which we had a universal responce

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

scrounger

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

Man you just put into words how I've felt since this started. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
This dude might be an ATS-er. If he isn't he should be!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I saw a great one on IG. There is a pretty big white cop, getting into it with no violent protesters, he finds himself a bit too deep in for his comfort, and decides to back off. So, he turns, and there is a girl, on her knees with a sign..he pushes her over, for no reason. Well, a black woman cop grabs his sorry ass, and starts dressing him down, he ran like a bitch..lol

I wouldn't mess with her either..we need more of this type of officer

Pretty sure that was here in Ft. Lauderdale, if it’s the same incident. I was at the protest on Sunday and it looked nothing like that during the 3 hours I was there. This report said this was the turning point when the protest changed temperament.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

These are the women that needs to be on the news and leading these protests.

I can't stand the idea of BLM because it represents total BS.

I hope the voice of these women stay loud!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

or if one really wants to show ones age

ms cravats (from bewitched tv show for you youngsters)

Raises eyebrows......blinks hard.......looks around.......

"Which youngsters?"

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The irony...

A lilly what dude writing "Black Lives Matter" on the sidewalk.

When will black folks get fed up with the white virtue signaling?

The globalists behind much of this don't give a rat's ass about black people.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Africans from Africa are some of the most redpilled people I have met.
edit on 4-6-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join