It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google EXPOSED for using Artificial Intelligence for Mind Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hi, this post is about case 3:19-cv-02407. If you google this case, you will find that it is an original Artificial Intelligence company suing Tesla and Google and Neuralink for endangering humanity. If you cant find it, digitalcommons.law.scu.edu... icle=3104&context=historical

Supposedly there were dataminers that found code for violence within the code in the technology.
If anyone else has found info on this PLEASE direct me to it!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlueShiroux

Wanted to fix your link for you here (PDF)

I havent looked into it much beyond skimming.. But I do believe at least some of these companies are absolutely hostile to the general public.

Many are simply not aware of the level of manipulation that has been happening, and I even suspect that those who created it are at least partially under the spell.. so to speak.

It all started as a way to work towards Agenda 21, and complete and total dependency on centralized corporations like this.

But I suspect it has gained a certain momentum of its own.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Not saying that it's not true, but anyone can file one of those forms. Mr. Parsa is suing google for these alleged infractions of his/out civil rights

He is also selling articles about it on his website

Parsa website

So, while an interesting topic for sure, it is certainly not proof of anything (my opinion aside)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I tried to Google it.

Google said it wasn't a problem. Google said it never happened.

Google redirected me to an Amazon ad, for "cyanide rejuvenation pills"... only $29.95 for 30...

Google is tracking my shipment.

Google, can help you...

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   

This is the reality. Mass data collection can be (and will be) used against humanity. There is little we can do, except raising awareness about it. So thank you about that post. But I must give you also my personal opinion of highly experienced lurker, about this company "Persa". It is nothing but a schism, a money making group of people, mostly interested in their own well being, than anyone's else. They use the old know tactics of similar "artist" on the web: fear-mongering=compassion=money-leeching, their target group is always US citizens and their "topics" usually quickly change depending on the amount of "visits" they can have ...hilariously, trough Google. I've checked their paper as well, which was linked in the post below. That is by no means a law suit. The text inside is more like a bunch of ATS threads compiled together.

Take care, and...
Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   
ive seen so many bots on twitter.
they all use kpop symbolism, and add weird numbers to their names.

then, the bots will boost trends they want at the top of the list.

also, the bots will reply to you, in weird ways. you can tell its a bot, because it does reply, but again, in an odd manner.

like right now, the bots keep 'blackklivesmattter' on the top of the trends.
but when you click it, and hit 'latest' tweets, you see all these kpop twitterers.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Are you sure that's not just kids these days?
I don't use Twitter, but I do occasionally get exposed to today's young teenagers and they're essentially just bots...

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

Some are definitely just kids.. And yes, anyone who has come of age in the past decade (or younger) is completely wrapped in the corporate digital veil.

You can buy ad clicks, you can still get amazon reviews, and of course, you can buy twitter bots.

Now.. Those are ones that you can actually go out and purchase for your own uses. I would strongly recommend against such deceptive BS, but its there.

The red herring usually used for these networks is "russian bots."

Now, what would happen if corporations decided to use massive bot networks to do everything from perpetuate the digital veil to drive public opinion to.. maybe even incite riots?

As an overall control mechanism, it doesnt even require particularly advanced automation (much less AI). You just monitor which terms end up driving traffic in the direction desired, then the automation process hammers those with bot responses in real-time.

Do this for long enough (years in this case), and you can get people to adopt corporate interests as their own causes. So, people will do nonsense like go watch Ghostbusters 2016 to "fight sexism."

The endgoal is global corporate technofascism. Where you can have all the free stuff you want! But woe be upon those that do not tow the line.

Total centralized dependency that will be brought about by destabilizing the west, starting with the US.

We are all being played. And we are "strongly encouraged" to believe its the "other side" that are the only ones being manipulated.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
ive noticed this too!!! what the heck does it mean? are these real kpip fans or bots?
a reply to: dantanna

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
What is Agenda 21?a reply to: Serdgiam

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Here is one of their links.

Its pretty much all marketing, DoubleSpeak, and outright propaganda. But, it covers everything from stopping the world from eating meat to no private ownership (of anything) to global vaccinations of everyone to forcing everyone into high density living areas to no more AC. Its meant to happen in 2021.

Lotta bases lol..

The previous link I provided gives a marketing/propaganda view of what that might look like by 2030. (World Economic Forum and Agenda 21 are closely tied together)

Basically if you see buzzwords like "Sustainable Development Goals," Agenda 21 and its proponents are probably deeply involved. We see this even with Event 201 and some associated materials like A World at Risk (PDF) (just search the document for "SDG" or "Sustainable Development Goals")

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Ya! Well not like its hard to control or steer people toward certain ends. Google is just a search engine, there are others, and will be others. AI, wont bother much with humans, well not unless you know they get walking talking functioning machine bodies sometime soon. Which wont happen any time soon as the tech does not exist.

And neuralink. Well, there are some real cases like alzheimer's were it will be beneficial, but over all could just end up as another case of the things you own ending up owning you. All in the name of ease of convenience.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

This is so interesting. I will look into this more. Thank you

new topics

top topics

join