It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These violent delights have violent ends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I do think Friar Lawrence had a point. I'm in Europe, yet can't help but feel like I'm a part of all the chaos currently.

George Floyd - Related Violence

Just a perspective from elsewhere in the world. I'm not currently in South-Africa ( an ex citizen ), but that's an example of how the news is being projected there.

I have no stance in this conflict. I wish everyone involved, the best outcome possible.

What are other country's perspective on this conflict? Would be interesting to hear/read?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Mind = Blown

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well I represent Europe, and i think Trump is doing a fine job.
So, one bad cop out of a million god ones.. he have been dealt with.
Trump did not kill that man, he is just trying to deny the protesters to loot and destroy america.
Protesters are overacting like this is a million times more bad because of his skin color.
Perhaps it is them there are the racists ones ?
edit on 2-6-2020 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The looters and rioters are opportunists. The peaceful protesters are the only ones that have a legitimate purpose and reason for being out there.

Despite what the Trump-haters claim, most of their comments are in fact wrong about him and about we that support him. Supporting his presidency doesn't mean we like or support his personality, which in fact sucks really bad. Some of us think for ourselves, do our own research and form our own opinions. Many others, though there are a few here like that that are still on the Left, just repeat the Democrat talking points and hate Trump because they're told to. Honestly, many of us don't like the man, but we do like what he was doing for us and our country before the virus blew stuff up.

This will anger lots of the libs here, but it's the God's honest truth.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
If aliens are watching, I hope they invade or even start hitting us from orbit, I'm good with both options.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

There are really a minority here that are not wanting some level of force utilized to put an end to this. The majority of people are beyond livid, and feeling so about multiple things. The COVID nonsense dragging on, the way police keep causing these issues over and over again, and the fact that folks who want to speak out on it have now had the rioting and looting overshadow their voice. Capping it all off...the reticence of authorities to put a stop to it.

I think most people share the above frustration. Trump is only in the spotlight for those ever present hags who hate him so badly they just drool at an opportunity to do something like ridicule him for being rushed to a bunker (SOP for the POTUS) or holding a bible at a church. Maybe that is a lot of folks, i dunno...i stay outside of cities as much as i can.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I love this Title lol

"George Floyd: Violence spreads in US as Trump faces backlash for ordering force"

LOL what you want him to do ? Send them a gift basket? ! of course he going to order force.. Thank god we have trump in power instead of a democrat.... They would be so P.C , america would be allowed to burn , while they keep pretending its peaceful.

The Correct headline should read "Democrats allowing looting and destruction of cities, as trump puts pressure to take action and secure their cities "

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Solution:

Protesters - Clear out by 6 PM. After 8:30 PM you will be fined $1,000. If you block highways at any time $5,000 fine.

Why, because without the cover of a bunch of so called protesters the criminals and rioters will not be able to hide in the crowds. It is not like the MSM is not going to cover the protest.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Wow MSNBC would be proud of that bias ridden fake news piece.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Trump did not kill that man, he is just trying to deny the protesters to loot and destroy america.
Protesters are overacting like this is a million times more bad because of his skin color.

Well, in this instance you had 4, out of 4 cops that are not good. That's 100% bad..in case your math isn't great.

That is what many find troubling, of the 4 none spoke up..it make one wary of the ability of good cops to be effective/exist

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

March 11th, 2020

Was the day in history.. The USA FELL.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Solution:
Protesters - Clear out by 6 PM. After 8:30 PM you will be fined $1,000. If you block highways at any time $5,000 fine.

(and your parents will be very angry with you)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Well, in this instance you had 4, out of 4 cops that are not good. That's 100% bad..in case your math isn't great.

That is what many find troubling, of the 4 none spoke up..it make one wary of the ability of good cops to be effective/exist

In one incident
Please learn the laws of ratios and proportions.

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Sometimes it takes little effort.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Every bit of the 2020 chaos has been caused by irresponsible MSM. If we didn’t have a CCP / Soros controlled media none of this BS happening.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: vonclod

In one incident
Please learn the laws of ratios and proportions.

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Sometimes it takes little effort.

So, thats the only incident ..ever..who knew!

I really don't know the solution, but can recognise a problem. If you think there's no problem..well

Denying ignorance indeed!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Every bit of the 2020 chaos has been caused by irresponsible MSM. If we didn’t have a CCP / Soros controlled media none of this BS happening.

They are fanning the flames for sure..I think it's mostly greed, need those viewers/clicks = $$$

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
"Yeah, some cops are bad but that's a very small minority! Most cops are good guys so who cares if one cop killed a guy in this one situation. This police hatred must end, by force if necessary"

"ALL of these protesters are bad! Look at the riots, the looting, the destruction and fire. Every last one of these protesters is bad, unamerican, and guilty by association. They MUST be stopped by FORCE"

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

"Yeah, some cops are bad but that's a very small minority! Most cops are good guys so who cares if one cop killed a guy in this one situation.

A whole sh#tload care, the straw that broke the camels back.

And bullsh#t that it's unamerican to protest, the country was founded by it..protest is patriotic!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

That's actually the big problem. The 95% good cops enable the rest.

new topics

top topics

join