It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Secret of the Illuminati (Deep State) & the New World Order: Lucifer Decoded Part 7

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The Final Secret of the Illuminati (Deep State) & the New World Order: Lucifer Decoded Part 7

This documentary actually took me a few months to piece together with the help of other jewdeo-Christians and truthers. (they are the real heroes)

If you wanted to know what feminism(jezebel's) is trying to replace the Patriarchy with along with what some of the branches of who the powers that be are, this documentary exposes just that. It provides the missing pieces of the puzzle of the great conspiracy known as “The Illuminati”. (Depending on your level of research.)

Now, Im not attacking freemasonry in this documentary because i agree with some of the freemasonic teachings and I've been told by a few masonic friends that some bad apples have infiltrated the fraternity to try and take it over. This is not surprising because the groups behind all the madness has also infiltrated many religions and organizations on earth. So I give freemasonry the benefit of the doubt, even if some branches of masonry links to moloch. (augustus, love you man. just be gentle with me on this one. I left freemasonry out of part 7 of this documentary series.) Many freemasons that I personally know are not bad people, and actually have some christian moral principles. It's the higher ups that is the problem.

Some Topics the Documentary Covers:

1. George Orwells Warning to Humanity Before his Death
2. the Illuminati/Bill Gates Depopulation Plans Using Vaccines
3. What Many religious organizations are really worshipping.
4. History of Lucis Trust and the Jesuits (and the policies they are trying to push)
5.The Dark Secrets of the Vatican
6. Illuminati Symbolisms
7. Isaac Kappy’s Message before he committed “Suicide” and his Deadman Switch
8. Artist Formerly known as Prince Talking about chemtrails.
9. Congress and the United Nations talking about Geoengineering (footage inside the documentary along with some pages of documents.
10. Predictive Programming of Kobe’s Death and Corona Virus

The Lucifer Decoded series focuses on the heart of the illuminati deep state; mystery babylon the mother of harlots. (Also known as the screech owl Lilith/Moloch) It has many names an aliases and it is the all seeing eye called Lucifer. Keep in mind, I am only exposing what ((they)) believe.

This "spirit" of the illuminati ties in with historical women/deities in history, including Athena, ISIS, Jezebel, Athaliah, Kali, Rome’s Diana, Allah, along with many other names and allegories-metaphors including; Alice in wonderland, starbucks logo, wendy’s logo, and countless owl symbolisms. The reason I mention the owl symbolisms, is because this specific symbol identifies who the spirit actually is.

However in part 7 i focus more on the new world order and the organizations behind it. Lucis Trust the United Nations and it's policies which are the very same policies that the democrats are pushing.

Documentary:

Direct Link to Bitchute

The entire series can be watched here

Love you all, and hope you take some time to research more on what the documentary says. I would also like to thank ATS because it's been an incredible source of information.

And I hope... we are ready for what is coming. The agenda is clear. The powers that wanna be wants to destroy the United States for their globalism. What they have planned for us who resist is not pretty. And their agents are literally everywhere trying to discredit information. All I ask, is to have an open mind and to do your own research. Do not believe ME. I am nothing. You have the responsibility to research for yourself and confirm.

The solution to this problem is the following:
Roger Pool (Roage) the way of Natural Divine law
Natural Divine Law Cheat Sheet Mark V

they cannot touch a sovereign. Know this well. They can only rule over the lawless.

message to the powers that wanna be:

edit on nd2020000000Tuesdaynd000000Tue, 02 Jun 2020 15:08:55 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 02 Jun 2020 15:08:55 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Now, Im not attacking freemasonry in this documentary because i agree with some of the freemasonic teachings and I've been told by a few masonic friends that some bad apples have infiltrated the fraternity to try and take it over.

Here we go again.

There's nothing to 'take over' as it's structure is decentralized. The elected leaders are all in position for one year and then out.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What about all that stuff about boobs and freemasons generally not wanting them to join?

Immediately interested about this documentary and most likely will check it out..

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

So feminism bad? They should all stay in the kitchen and make sammiches?

Where do I sign up?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Now, Im not attacking freemasonry in this documentary because i agree with some of the freemasonic teachings and I've been told by a few masonic friends that some bad apples have infiltrated the fraternity to try and take it over.

Here we go again.

There's nothing to 'take over' as it's structure is decentralized. The elected leaders are all in position for one year and then out.
I hope you are right. But from my perspective, the very same people you speak against in this thread are the same people trying to take over every aspect of our lives.

I would not be surprised if they also infiltrated freemasonry. Freemasons need to clean house of the bad apples just as Christians jews and other organizations need to do the same because whoever ((They)) are, is giving them all a bad rep. Keep in mind I am only quoting from my own masonic sources. I am not demonizing freemasons as a whole. Everything can be corrupted.

a reply to: TerryDon79

Nope, i support equality for both man and woman. However, i draw the line when feminism tries and force their ideologies on me. I simply do not consent; because thats not equality, that's tyranny. And i will forever oppose anyone who tries to control me. I am a sovereign under Natural law. As long as I do not hurt or tresspass unto another man or woman, i am free to what I want.

That is what the U.S constitution is for.
edit on nd2020000000Tuesdaynd000000Tue, 02 Jun 2020 15:56:53 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 02 Jun 2020 15:56:53 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

That's my bedtime entertainment sorted for tonight. Will watch with interest.

S+F for posting thank you.

Will complain later if there's not enough lizard people

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What about all that stuff about boobs and freemasons generally not wanting them to join?

I heard man-boobs are OK but not necessarily encouraged.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

naw I left "Lizard people" for the most part out. Though i do give hints of that in the end of the doc with a shine down clip called "prelude". But I simply chose not to go there. The problem is not "lizard people" though "Lizard people" are more THOUGHT forms than anything else. The problem is a lack of morals. The more morality decreases the more enslaved you will be. The more morality increases, the more free you will be. See how this works?

There is a reason why Natural Divine Law is called the holy grail. But in the end that is up to the individual to discover on their own. The path to know the being men call "God" is actually the law itself.

The real spiritual path is unknown to many, but few has the knowledge. The true path is the one less traveled by.

Divine Law
edit on nd2020000000Tuesdaynd000000Tue, 02 Jun 2020 15:44:09 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 02 Jun 2020 15:44:09 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Oh I forgot. You’re one of those fake “freemen of the land” people.

It’s kind of funny that you’re very happy to use all of the things that have rules (T&Cs) set by men (people) though. You know? Internet, electricity, YouTube, ATS etc.

Those feminists are the ones that stood up so YOU could vote, get equal pay and not be treated like objects. How very bad of them!

But you carry on being a hypocrite. It’s fun to watch.
edit on 262020 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I agree to disagree, and i will leave it at that.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I agree to disagree, and i will leave it at that.

I know you will because you can’t argue against the truth.

It’s such a shame that you hate equality so much that you think women shouldn’t fight for it when they don’t have it.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I'm sorry, trying to be humorous.

Im always on the lookout for interesting new stuff and, having seen your menu, I've subscribed so I can peruse some more.
I can generally say that most things recommended by ATS are of interest.

Looking forward to seeing some of your content.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I know truth. I just dont agree with leftists ideologies. They are not the arbiters of truth. Its as plain as simple as that. I agree with equality, I disagree when people try and FORCE those ideologies unto others. You are therefore creating victims when you force an ideology. If you can't understand this. Then I am sorry but you are wrong.

a reply to: Tulpa

I'm sorry, trying to be humorous.

Im always on the lookout for interesting new stuff and, having seen your menu, I've subscribed so I can peruse some more.
I can generally say that most things recommended by ATS are of interest.

Looking forward to seeing some of your content.

completely understandable

edit on nd2020000000Tuesdaynd000000Tue, 02 Jun 2020 16:02:14 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 02 Jun 2020 16:02:14 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I just dont agree with leftists ideologies

Women wanting and fighting for equality is a “leftist ideology”?

When are YOU going to be giving up YOUR rights that feminists fought for for YOU?

Let me guess.....never. Because you’re a hypocrite.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

i am against forcing ideologies unto others.

How DARE women force people to treat them equally! How DARE they demand not to be sexually harassed at work! How DARE they force people to hear them equally as a man!

If you’re against it so much, why are you, as a woman, on here arguing with a man? Shouldn’t you be lower than a man? That’s what you’re asking for.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Sorry but all modern feminism has proven is that they only want power and control over others. And i will oppose anyone trying to control me. I only obey the Golden rule. Treat others as you would like to be treated. (aka love thy neighbor as thyself)

edit on nd2020000000Tuesdaynd000000Tue, 02 Jun 2020 16:13:19 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 02 Jun 2020 16:13:19 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I only obey the Golden rule. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

So if there’s a man, who LIKES to be sexually abused (BDSM, for example), would it be OK for him to do it to a women? Of course not!

The whole “treat others how you want to be treated” is nonsense you tell kids to make them behave.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join