It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence in the name of Trump.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

"Predictable responses. No surprise there.

Well possibly 80% of those who post i would say are Trump Fans. So that comment was correct.

Sometimes the truth hurts."

The article i posted is correct. And by the responses what i said there is also correct.

So what are you trying to say ?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm saying the same thing as Burd, you're only presenting one side of the story that is only published to try to make Trump look bad. That's the only reason for it. It's a yeah I know the Dems are bad but look at Trump supporters!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

It's mostly predictable because it's well known that the Guardian is not a reliable source for ANYTHING except confirmation bias, spin and desperate begging for contributions.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

It's mostly predictable because it's well known that the Guardian is not a reliable source for ANYTHING except confirmation bias, spin and desperate begging for contributions.

Feel free to check The U.S. court cases for those listed. Then you will know.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

You could say the OP's whataboutism is perhaps the most predictable thing in this thread.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Even things that were once true become fake when associated with the Guardian.

It's really that bad.

I'm sure some people have been violent but if you're trying to fill in a scoreboard you need to wait for the game to finish.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

You could say the OP's whataboutism is perhaps the most predictable thing in this thread.

Thank you for the compliment. I would hate to disappoint.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Even things that were once true become fake when associated with the Guardian.

It's really that bad.

I'm sure some people have been violent but if you're trying to fill in a scoreboard you need to wait for the game to finish.

Well if you think it's fake then it's up to you to prove it.

Until then it stands as it is.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Well I guess that settles it. If you support Trump, you are a loose cannon and will probably do violent things. Like rioting and junk.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Making this event political and blame Trump is just distasteful.
People are making it sound like he was the one with his knee on that dude.
And now BLM and antifa is destroying the cities and private property.. and saying Trump made me do it.

If anything.. this make me want to vote for Trump even more.. to have a stronger police force.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

So you're saying ignorant people suck?

Correction added. Unfortunately they are the most vocal and appear to make up a good portion of the masses.
edit on 33630America/ChicagoTue, 02 Jun 2020 14:33:02 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Come on, that's a bit rich isn't it, when you have Trump coming out with this.

Donald Trump accuses Joe Biden's aides of 'working to get the Anarchists out of jail, and probably more' as he explicitly links defeating rioting to his reelection hopes in November

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I don't have to prove anything.

It's not an accurate representation.

If you did a comparative study of all the presidents going back to the beginning then graph it all out so we can see where each one sits in the overall picture it would be a valuable resource for scholars for centuries to come.

Who knows?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

A major difference between left and right is that we don't hail terrorists for their efforts regardless of what side of the aisle they claim.

Willem Van Spronsen was hailed a martyr by so many after the 2019 Tacoma attack. Even politicians sympathized for his cause. CNN glorified stuff like this, and even allegedly featured Spronsen, in "United Shades of America" season 4 episode 2 called "Not All White People."

The left glorifies the terrorists who fit their agenda while the right does not. I think one light shines better than the other.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: Spacespider

Come on, that's a bit rich isn't it, when you have Trump coming out with this.

Donald Trump accuses Joe Biden's aides of 'working to get the Anarchists out of jail, and probably more' as he explicitly links defeating rioting to his reelection hopes in November

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Yes, Biden's campaign officials are donating to bail out the rioters.

Dont forget this is all on the heels of releasing criminals from prison for their safety

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Red Herrings come forward !!!!!! 🐑🥳🐑

top topics

<< 1   >>

join