It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and his supporters are making the Democrats look sane.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: Snarl

You're right, I DON'T want to vote for Biden, but I think we're to the point that I will.

If you would vote for someone like Biden there's something very wrong with you. Compare all that Joe has done (and not done) in 40 years in Washington with the extreme turn-around that our nation was in before the Covid crap. In just three years. All while fighting a constant barrage of unfounded accusations and a fake impeachment.

No, Biden is not someone I would vote for. I'd rather you voted for anyone else.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
I will not vote for either candidate. That is the problem. Who can I vote for in good conscience?

I won't be voting FOR anybody either. I'll be voting AGAINST Trump.

That's how trump won last time.
Probably repeat this year.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
The left wing whack jobs must be left alone... let them burn, loot and murder at will.

The left wing liberal morons, that run these cities... they didn't just let it happen, they encouraged it.

The liberal media... they applaud the mayhem. Murder, arson, destruction and fear keep their ratings up. They are cheering on the ANTIFA goons, and glorifying their violent methods.

A lot has been said, of the armed conservatives marching on Michigan's capital... you know what DIDN'T happen in Michigan? Murder, arson, destruction... no molotov coctails, no pallets of conveniently located bricks, no violence whatsoever. That is what peaceful protests look like...

These "peaceful" liberal protests, are anything but peaceful... they are domestic terrorism. The President's only mistake, was not labeling ANTIFA as domestic terrorists during his first year in office.

The President is trying end the violence, and the media fans the flames... while blaming him.

Go pound sand.

Come on Maddy, you know that using real facts confuses these anti-Trump clowns.
The 4AM talking point memos they get every night don’t cover real facts.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Don't vote for either. Stop being a slave to the two-party system that constantly fails us. Both biden and trump are terrible picks. Stop electing fools!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

To be honest, all I've seen are pictures on twitter of people who have been clearly beaten and shot with rubber bullets. I don't have any official links to corroborate that, but the footage of the event clearly shows tear gas, beatings, and rubber bullets being fired into the crowd. Its not a stretch of the imagination to think that someone got hurt.

Nevertheless, I will go back and edit my OP as I cannot corroborate that claim.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I will not vote for either candidate. That is the problem. Who can I vote for in good conscience?

Why? What has he done pre-virus that has hurt you or the nation? I'm serious.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Why? What has he done pre-virus that has hurt you or the nation? I'm serious.

But but but but but but.......Orange man bad!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Don't vote for either. Stop being a slave to the two-party system that constantly fails us. Both biden and trump are terrible picks. Stop electing fools!

There is much truth with your words but I must point out something too.
I saw Ross perot get millions of votes.
He basically gave bill clinton his first term.

Just know that every vote carries a consequence.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
You got anything whatsoever to back any of that up ?
If so , did you read fully whatever it was with a bit of reading comprehension , and in context ?
Askin for a friend...

And denying ignorance.
Why
Gosh , the American Way

Maybe you can put the whole thing into context. I've done enough research lately. Its time Trump's supporters put down the QAnon BS and start doing some real homework.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

This November will be the 8th presidential election I have participated in.
I have seen a great many things over those decades.

Hide the cigar.
Lots of incompetence.
Some impeachments.
Questions of citizenship.

Two things hold true in all those decades...

You'll be fine no matter who wins.

And, most importantly.

Both sides suck and don't care about you.

I'll be fine regardless. God has never let me down. I've had some supernatural experiences. The question is, will you and the rest of the nation be fine when civil war finally breaks out, and Russia takes the opportunity to cut us out of the world economy, while China obliterates us in our weakness.

Do you think America is so different from past empires that we will never fall?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Trump isn't a crook. He doesn't have to be.

Hahahahahahaha..to infinity.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

originally posted by: Gothmog
You got anything whatsoever to back any of that up ?
If so , did you read fully whatever it was with a bit of reading comprehension , and in context ?
Askin for a friend...

And denying ignorance.
Why
Gosh , the American Way

Maybe you can put the whole thing into context. I've done enough research lately. Its time Trump's supporters put down the QAnon BS and start doing some real homework.

See there is your problem....what real research have you done?
I have been a Trump supporter since day 1 and I have never even looked at the Q Anon bullsh!t one time.
None of the Trump supporters that I know personally and I know a lot, have ever brought it up in any conversation with me.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Are these the same peaceful protesters that injured 60 secret service agents for protecting the WH?

When the secret service says move, you move. The amount of restraint shown by the secret service is remarkable. I couldn’t restrain myself like that.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I don't know man.

Both sides are looking pretty crazy lately.

I'm not going to be voting this year because of it.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

What I don't believe is that Joe Biden or the democrats are capable of running a city yet alone a country.

Will it last forever?
Who knows.

What I do know is that Americans have done great things in the past and are capable of great things in the future.
All we need is to be united in a cause and that might just take a civil war.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

You don't want to vote for Biden. Biden's a crook. Trump isn't a crook.

Brilliant.

Career politician is a crook but a New York property developer isn't , yeah I'm sure that's right.

Lets be clear: A New York property owner who had a Russian criminal (Felix Sater) running a $40 million dollar fraud operation in the penthouse of his own building.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Trump makes Basil Fawlty look sane.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

The one thing the left will never understand is that conservatives do not need to be reminded to vote.

They have been marginalized and silenced in the media since Trump took office. This only creates more Trump voters. There's a massive wave coming. And the left wont even acknowledge it's existence.

edit on 2-6-2020 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2020 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

If you would vote for someone like Biden there's something very wrong with you.

Either that or there's something wrong with the system , personally I think there's something wrong with the system.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Appreciate the update.

I think I'm going to wait a few days to see if more stories pop up about this before I make my opinion on it. I didn't see anything that warranted bad on the PotUS. I'm willing... Just have to see something solid and truthful before I can feel otherwise.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join