It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black FBI Agent Owned Cops In Racial Profiling.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
youtu.be...
Ok observe one of the funniest sht in these dark times, ..so an FBI agent watching the crowd... Wait did I say FBI??..he could be CIA ..I hope not!, but at least one of the Alphabet agencies but definitely a pay grade or two above these cops, without giving too much away, was racially profiled, do you think he handled the situation correctly?? given the fact that maybe he cannot go undercover anytime soon , although morally correct??..what sayz U ATS what should undercover Blk Jesus do.
PS apologia , if previously submitted. have fun with the tread pls, enough of being heavy..

edit on 2-6-2020 by Spider879 because: Stupid Auto correct.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I think you ascribe a whole lot to this guy we have no reason to believe is actually an FBI agent other than the title of the video, which isn’t even the title it was originally posted with.

Also, already posted.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
Already posted where?? I hope I didn't gave too much away in my assumptions but he's of some importance..lol:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Posted here

You paint him out to be some sort of undercover operator monitoring protests or something when we have, again, no reason to believe he’s even an agent, much less anything else. He’s no more, and no less, “important” than any other citizen out for a night with friends.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

This video...saw it earlier and just absolutely loved it.

The only thing he could have done differently was call them "dumb" a few more times. They were summarily humiliated for what appeared to be a good reason.

I wish i knew what his ID said...that cop looked like he bit down into a big ball of ear wax.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
And this is why they protest. Thankfully he had an OUT.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I think you ascribe a whole lot to this guy we have no reason to believe is actually an FBI agent other than the title of the video, which isn’t even the title it was originally posted with.

Also, already posted.

Shamrock, but his boy tho!! same red shirt??..ok I know you wanna protect his I'd..
wink
wink lol

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Those cops may be the dumbest MFers ever but the way the FBI agent acts is a disgrace.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I mean....he’s been identified, his Facebook is public, and he talked about the video. But yea, I’m protecting his identity.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Those cops may be the dumbest MFers ever but the way the FBI agent acts is a disgrace.

Yeah if it was me and I being an agent of any kind ,i'd take them out of camera view, still hand cuffed in the squad car ,& then go the fk-off in private to protect my identity but again I'm assuming much.
edit on 2-6-2020 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I mean....he’s been identified, his Facebook is public, and he talked about the video. But yea, I’m protecting his identity.

I kid Shamrock I kid, for all I know whatever you said maybe ,100% correct.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Awesome. Love it.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I wish i knew what his ID said...that cop looked like he bit down into a big ball of ear wax.

Yes, me too, I wonder who he was..it stopped those dummies in their tracks.

So, not FBI, but the "wrong guy"

You have to wonder why they did not ask for id before jacking him up.

edit on 3-6-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

How do you know if it was really racism from a short video clip ? What evidence did you see to coclude it was racial profiling? What led to the altercation ? Do you have more info then the clip? What was the description of the wanted guy, did someone report him to the cop as that being the wanted guy?

More importantly why are you assuming he is a black guy in the first place?. For all we know the guy isnt even biden certified black?

Having said that i did enjoy the supposed black guy proving them wrong. However i wonder if he refused to give the id prior to the cuffs?

again im not saying it wasnt racism but from what i saw there is not enough info to conclude eitherway unless you racially profile the cop which would make the point of the video rather ironic.

As crazy as it may sound sometimes its not ALWAYS about skin color.
edit on 58630America/ChicagoWed, 03 Jun 2020 01:58:57 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

How do you know if it was really racism from a short video clip ? What evidence did you see to coclude it was racial profiling? What led to the altercation ? Do you have more info then the clip? What was the description of the wanted guy, did someone report him to the cop as that being the wanted guy?

More importantly why are you assuming he is a black guy in the first place?. For all we know the guy isnt even biden certified black?

Having said that i did enjoy the supposed black guy proving them wrong. However i wonder if he refused to give the id prior to the cuffs?

again im not saying it wasnt racism but from what i saw there is not enough info to conclude eitherway unless you racially profile the cop which would make the point of the video rather ironic.

As crazy as it may sound sometimes its not ALWAYS about skin color.

I don't, the dude said it, maybe they were looking for someone else, but before manhandling the man, listen to him carefully, after all, while he didn't have to, as America is not a papers please county just yet, he showed who he was by simply opening his wallet.
Racial profiling is, I'm looking for a bald dark skinned black guy... Gee one is over there let's cuff him.
edit on 3-6-2020 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join